Ro-ra's art.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

SorasOathkeeper's art.

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:34 pm

Ok i went to my dad's wprk and was able to scan some of my are work, so i wanted to show you all, First off:

(1) I DID NOT TRACE ANY OF THESE!!! I hate to trace! I do all my art work free hand, i do not trace! The most i've traced in my life is about 8 times, and most of thows that i traced were my own drawings. *you know i coulden't ger the hare right so i took one of my old drawings and used that*

(2) PLEASE DO NOT SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY WORK!!! WHY? Cause i do it enough to myself allready so i don't need any more. I am a critic i do it to everyone's work includeing mine, i have even found mastakes in published books, so if you see somthing wrong i have probley found 10 times as mutch. I would like replys, just please if you got to say somthing, don't put it to bad.

Ok hear it is, thease are all my own characters. (1) is Go and Kyo*Go is on the left Kyo is on the right*, (2/4) is Kyo*i need to draw more of Go* the second one is a picture i quickly mede this morning(3) Oriha (5) Arisa

And i'll post some more.

*i removed the one of Go and Kyo cause, i'm re drawing Go*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:46 pm

Ok hears the rest of my characters. the first one is Riku and Rika*not twins* and the second one is "Yu"*aka Yudaya-jin means jew in japinesse* and Sukasu*means hold to the light* i don't like the way Yu's mouth came out. *crys* I STINK!!!! :waah!:
SorasOathkeeper

Postby soul alive » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:09 pm

great job. i like your style - long. i like how you drew Oriha, Arisa, and Sukasu. especially Sukasu's skirt, very neat. are you planning on using your characters for a manga or something else?
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:14 pm

Yes i hope to get a copy wright and make my own story, i had a good idea earlyer, but i fotgot it. CURSE YOU STUPED MEMROY!!!!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Cap'n Nick » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:15 pm

The Kamui gang is sweet! Go and Kyo look just like I imagined them! I didn't know Oriha's star was so fancy, but it's cool, though. :) Are you going to use the others in KS, too?
Cap'n Nick

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:17 pm

Ummm i don't know, i don't want to have too many people in it, or else i might lose interest, and i don't want that to happen, and i'm still develping there persinalty's.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Cap'n Nick » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:19 pm

Ah, okay. Yeah you are using three people already, that must be kind of hard.
Cap'n Nick

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:30 pm

Ok hears some fan-art of mine, first too art from .hack//The legend of the twilight. the second is from tokyo mew mew, the 3 is Kyo from fruits basket, 5 is Arith*i know thats not how you spell her name* from KH.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:36 pm

Ok a couple more. (1) Leon from KH and the rest is from Sonic X. the last one i just finshed today, i'm happy how it came out, except sonic's feet!!*crys*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby soul alive » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:39 pm

again - great job. i especially like the last two in the set of five. the detailing on the girl's hair is neat. and the first one in the set of three is very nice.
soul alive

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:48 pm

Thank you, it's not that great, the one with the girl i made her one arm two long*crys*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby soul alive » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:51 pm

hey, don't be so hard on yourself. it still looks good, i didn't notice the difference until you pointed it out ^^. keep up the good work.
soul alive

Postby christianfriend » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:40 pm

WOW! Those are realy good Sora!! I was just wondering?? would you draw a pic of Tsuki and Kyo for me?? If you feel like it..
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:09 pm

Um...shure, just pm me with what she looks like, and i mean everything, i color birthmarks, everything so that i can do it right.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:10 pm

OK!! Thank you sooo much!!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby LostChild » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:36 pm

*gasps!* you're really good! :thumb: and very perty! :thumb: especially as compared to my art work! i'll just draw a mental picture for you: stick figures.

by the way, Sora, did u finnish my picture? :jump: ;) if u could scan those beauties, u can scan the one u drewed for me, rite? :evil: i'll ttyl. its saterday, and i still have homework.... grrr... :mutter:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:58 pm

Thank you guys, but i'm realy not that good.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby chibi_chan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:18 pm

Wow, those are great! Just out of curiousity do you have the Renga artbook?
happy go luck monkey!
ImageImage

akai tsuki wo nagameteta kara nakitai hodo boku no fuan wa
itsumo kioku no katasumi ni kasabuta mitai ni nokoru yo
itai kurai kirei datta kedo hikari no naka no boku no kage wo
ano takai kanransha de dareka ga waratta ki ga shita

hitsuji no kigurumi wo kita mama yaseta otoko no ko ga odokete
haku iki wo shiroku sasete inoru youni te wo awaseta
ano ko to sora no aida ni wa toumei na nanika ga aru kara
kitto negai wa todokanai sukoshi samuku naru yuuenchi

nanimokamo uso ni naru daremo inaku naru

boku no naka no boku wo itsuka katai GARASU bin ni tsumete
hi no ataru niwa no kadan ni koneko to issho ni umeyou
mizutamari ni utsuru kao wa tsumetai ame de gushagusha ni
chigireteitta ato ni tada no iro ni kawaridashita yo

maboroshi no BERU ga nari keshiki ga kasumi daseba
nanimokamo uso ni naru daremo inaku naru

boku no naka no boku wo itsuka katai GARASU bin ni tsumete
hi no ataru niwa no kadan ni koneko to issho ni umeyou
mizutamari ni utsuru kao wa tsumetai ame de gushagusha ni
chigireteitta ato ni tada no iro ni kawaridasu yo

yasashiku gin'iro no ame ga machi no subete ni furisosogu
michi no haji de sagashiteita boku wo yatto mitsuketa
isu no ue ni hana no ue ni ashi ga nai roba no senaka ni
komakai ame ga furisosogu boku no ue ni mo _____.
song: Hontou no Uso by PLastic Tree lyrics:anime lyrics
chibi_chan

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:27 pm

Yes i do, i know Kyo and go look like the characters from it, i didn't mean for them to look that mutch like them.*feals like an idiot* but thows are just starters, i'm still changing them and stuff like that, for instance theres somthing aboute Go's *my Go* face that borhers me, i don't like his paints, his shoe's are terrable, and i'm not to shure if i like his hair, and kyo,*the picture of them together* i don't like his shirt,
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Danyasaur » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:08 pm

ooo, I really like these! ^_^ don't be so hard on yourself. I love all your character designs, they remind me of Kingdom Hearts. . . for some reason O.o;; . . . me likes! keep it up! X3
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby christianfriend » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:38 pm

Yes keep it up!!
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:40 pm

Oh thats cool that it reminds you of KH, thats my fav. game, and it makes me happy that someone can say than it even reminds them of it. thanks. -_- but like i've said before, i'm not that good.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:04 pm

Ok hears a couple more, the own with hollowene sora the eye didn't come out and his feet are cruked, but it's there, and the other one is Sora falling from the begining of the game.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:07 pm

wow! you're really good! i like the last one! and the one of cloude! ^_^d great job!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:10 pm

Thanks.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:24 pm

WOW! I like vthat one too!! O-Matter a fact..I love both of them!!
christianfriend

Postby Mangafanatic » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:54 pm

Wow. Those are rockin' drawings girl. Especially that one of Kyo sorta like the cover of number three. It really rocks. You're so talented. :hug:
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:03 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:Wow. Those are rockin' drawings girl. Especially that one of Kyo sorta like the cover of number three. It really rocks. You're so talented. :hug:

Thats there i drew the pic from, i also have one of Trohu and Kagura that i'll scan next week so i can show you.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:01 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:Thank you guys, but i'm realy not that good.

ahem! *glares* u, not good? please! *threatens to throw rocks if you don't lighten up :evil: * heheehehehehee :evil: jk. love ya!

but u are soooo awesome. don't think negative, and pasamistically. i know, i know; i spelled it wrong, back off :sweat:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:04 pm

[quote="LostChild"]ahem! *glares* u, not good? please! *threatens to throw rocks if you don't lighten up :evil: * heheehehehehee :evil: jk. love ya!

but u are soooo awesome. don't think negative, and pasamistically. i know, i know]
Lostchild:BE AFRADE! BE VERY AFRADE!!!

Me:Dno't worry i am! :sweat: J/K
SorasOathkeeper

Next

Return to Art Corner