Project Idea: Unity

Projects or project ideas in the works

Project Idea: Unity

Postby Gleph » Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:42 pm

Here's just a section of our convo. plus any extra thoughts i thought necessary...

unity. and stuff. he he. it's about the songs i've been writing. it's more of a ministry now, ya know? it's gonna be used to help people. in various ways. i concepted a few ideas up. like testimonies in the lyric book, sciprture references to go offto after listening to songs. various activities that are happening in their area. i guess the internet is reserved for that though. it's to edify people, get them involved in the christian walk.. as well as bring more people in, because of the increased love that results from getting interested in thsee things. then God is part of it quite actively.. instead of events held by men.

i had this thing. i remembered from youth leaders that our ministry, should make way for others to take our place. in this respect, i'd like to put out additional information with the CDs. so that people can get scriptural knowledge, or other things. My music's onna be a ministry tool. and hopefully, people will grow out of the songs, that they know they have dealt with problems the CDs deal with. which'll makethe feel better knowing they have grown with Christ. but i was thinking, in the lyrics book, addtional information. scriptures veres, plus testimonies, suggestions of what to do from after listening to the album, etc. this is more of a step than anything i would do. i want others to take it over from there, though. so i'd like to unite this all, that people could work together, using this music as a boost towards them.

I also had a dream. it may be connected with this. i was in heaven. i was in a white place. but i fell off. i was looking down into hell. and fell out of heaven, but an angel came and brought me to heaven again. then it went back to earth, a partially transparent city rose up from the earth, a big tower, glowing with majesty, light, holiness. like, it was a hologram, but definitely more. it defied the laws of physics.. it was out in the ocean. it then rose up and turned into a burning, glowing cross.

Well.. i'm just letting God take it from here. He's blessed me greatly for giving my the insight and inspiration to think this up. I believe this could go places...

God Bless
Isaiah 40:31
"But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."
Gleph

Return to New Projects and Ideas