Questions and ideas for The Fall

Projects or project ideas in the works

Questions and ideas for The Fall

Postby Pent » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:28 am

So you gus are making a manga for The Fall? Sounds cool. I am pretty sure thats going to be w eb manga, but I think it would be a good normal manga to. It would also be a good novel. I know making it a normal manga to would be very hard, but I think it would reach more people. I mean you could get your money back from sales and stuff. If you found a publisher and everything it might be good. Just an idea that came to mind as I was reading it today. Awsome story UC. If anyone knows if there is a chance that anything like this is going to be done please say so.
Pent

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:21 am

At the moment there are no plans for an actual manga, though one kind soul has offered to do concept art for the stories.

In all honesty, at this point I would like The Fall to be a professional manga. That means I am willing to wait upwards of twenty years for the proper circumstances to come along. While the primary purpose of the manga is not to reach people, I think it could be mainstream enough to make it. There is plenty of religion in secular manga as well.

And thank you.
uc pseudonym

Postby Pent » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:38 pm

Your wellcome.

I didn't mean reach people mainly in that way, I meant more people would probably read it. In the story you describe many characters and seens that looked awsome in my minds eye, I would love to read a manga. If indeed you can get this professionaly done you could get a lot of money.
Pent

Postby Fsiphskilm » Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:40 pm

Actually We
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:06 am

General truth.

Were I able to win the Japanese Shonen Jump Story King Award, however, The Fall could theoretically appear in Weekly Shonen Jump. That would mean it would reach the circulation of over three million.

I would have no issue with more than one stage of The Fall (webmanga, others, etc) unless copyright issues would arise.
uc pseudonym

Postby Fsiphskilm » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:00 pm

copyright issue
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:36 am

True; I was referring more to some companies, which will ask that anything sent to them have never have been available to the public in any previous format.
uc pseudonym

Postby Fsiphskilm » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:06 pm

I understand.
Fsiphskilm

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:50 am

Yes, I certainly am thinking big. And side quests and the like are extremely possible... there could be a great deal of legitimate expansion (ie the Matrix games).
uc pseudonym

Return to New Projects and Ideas