Hello! Tis Felix Phox's Introduction

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello! Tis Felix Phox's Introduction

Postby fFeonix Phox » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:29 pm

Heyo strangers which I hope to meet!

I am not the best at introductions nor know how to talk about them or what to say in what order. As this is being written, it's on a notepad for later edits. (Very nervous about a first post I guess!)

I am referred to as Felix Phox, online alias of course. The people who know me well can describe me as a yandere loli. Yet sometimes I wonder how they come to that conclusion. : )Definitely a weirdo, tho while I may be describing myself, there's a difference between getting to know a person and reading a list of their qualities. So, with that said, I hope we get to know eachother better. ^^;

Currently an arts student majoring in visual arts with a mild passion for architecture and various sorts of design. I like to take my time appreciating various styles of works, from buildings, fashion, and obviously anime.

CAA has been a wonderful tool when searching reviews for a series to potentially watch. At some point, there were many series that didn't have reviews that I was interested in, but didn't resort to other sites' parents' guides since they weren't from a Christian standpoint. That's when I decided that one day I would write a few reviews for anyone else that may be needing it like I once was.

At times, I don't consider myself to be a really devoted Christian. I go to church, sing and pray, listen to the teachings and go to the weekly night groups. Yet it felt like there was this distance between I and the Christian community around me. They went on about other subjects or interested in others. Which was fine, but I never had someone to talk to my faith well enough to enjoy who they are for a person as well. Recently I found a few of my fellow church goers and I get along, but I feel I can express myself online better. Thus, I would like to come be a part of this community. A place to learn wisdom from fellow believers and have a great time discussing our interests and passion for Eastern entertainment.

I hope to make the most of my time here a great experience.
~fFeonixPhox
fFeonix Phox

Re: Hello! Tis Felix Phox's Introduction

Postby shooraijin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:11 pm

Welcome. "loli" can be a bit of a charged term depending on the context, but I'll take it in the best possible light. I'm glad you've enjoyed the reviews section.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby fFeonix Phox » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:24 pm

Ahh.. excuse me for my not so careful word choice. I wouldn't have meant it in a derogatory sense. I'll be more careful, thank you.
fFeonix Phox

Postby ariannablove » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Hello Felix Phox! Welcome to the forum! I'm rather new as well. I hope that you enjoy being here! :D
Go in peace to love and serve The Lord. - Anglican Benediction
ariannablove

Postby fFeonix Phox » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Thanks for the welcome, ariannablove! (≧∀≦)
fFeonix Phox

Postby shooraijin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:20 pm

fFeonix Phox wrote:Ahh.. excuse me for my not so careful word choice. I wouldn't have meant it in a derogatory sense. I'll be more careful, thank you.

No worries. Glad to meet you. :thumb:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:39 am

Am I late for the party...?
Welcome to CAA!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who