Old time member

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Old time member

Postby Hitokiri » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:45 am

I havent posted here in a loooong time. Maybe since 2010. In fact, I doubt anyone remembers me. There was lots of great memories of my time here and for that I’m truly grateful for experiencing. I think this probably belongs in Whose Who but oh well.

As for me, I continue to live in Japan. Have been for the past eight years since arriving with the JET programme until 2015 since I could only do five years max. I’m currently employed as an English teacher and also do interpreting/tour guide work near Tokyo in the rural side and have a nice job. I got married to a Japanese mational in 2014, we had our first daughter in 2015, a son in 2017, and expecting a third child this coming March’ish. Just bought a new house this past summer. Haven’t been back to the States or seen my family for...8 years O_0.

I don’t watch anime or read manga anymore as I don’t have much time but I do enjoy watching the lighter Ghibli movies with the kids. But I do keep up on what’s popular to use as talking points to students.

Anyways, probably won’t post again but it was great to come back and relive some memories. Hope everyone is ok and doing well.

Happy Halloween
Hitokiri

Re: Old time member

Postby shooraijin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 am

Moved to Who's Who, but welcome back.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Peanut » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Welcome Back!
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Kaori » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:52 am

Nice to see you, welcome back.

That's awesome that you are still living in Japan and married to a Japanese national. Congrats on your marriage and your two kids.

I'm in the States myself after having lived in Japan for six years, but I'm hoping to move back to Japan permanently at some point.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Return to Who's Who