It's been a long time.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

It's been a long time.

Postby Michael Lance » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Hello again, everyone.

I'm not sure how many of you will remember me. My name is Michael Grace (or Michael Lance, if you knew me from before.) Quite some time ago, I stopped being active on the forums, and I also stopped living my life the way God had intended me to. This has led to a very long and arduous road, but I'm not here to spill a sob story or seek attention. I am, however, open to answer questions. Before I open the gates, though, I'll cover a few things of my own volition;

- I have come back to God and His mercy and grace, and life has been much better because of it. Of this, I have no doubt.
- I have friends in high places and I thank God for them every day. Were it not for them, I would have stayed a shut-in and likely stayed away from God as well.
- I was unsure of where to put this topic, so I figured I would use it as a reintroduction of myself. Hopefully, I can make a better impression than when I first joined.

If this thread is in the wrong place, please let me know. I'll have it moved.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Re: It's been a long time.

Postby Furen » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Hey, I remember you. Long time no see.
Welcome back dude :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:28 pm

It's nice to see you again, Furen. Glad to see I haven't been forgotten.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Furen » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:43 pm

Yeah, I know for sure now, because my Skype says we're friends.

Also, happy belated birthday :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Tenchi_Starwind » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you, good to have you back on this side of the fence...
Tenchi_Starwind

Return to Who's Who