Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Darth_Kirby » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Name: Brutus Manchuria

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned complexion, and is very physically fit. Not a muscle man though, just a little buff.

Relics:
The Seer's Necklace: A necklace that allows you to read minds and also create illusions inside another person's head. It is a family treasure that has been passed on to him.

The Seer's Eye: A belt that Brutus made alongside another relic and named them in honor of his family's treasure - The Seer's Necklace. Allows the user to know everything that is occuring in the immediate area around him.

The Seer's Arm: The other relic Brutus made. It allows him to levitate objects and manipulate the environment as he pleases, as long as he has enough stamina for it, that is.

Weapon: Carries a claymore and a roman short sword when all else fails.

Bio: Because of his relic he acts as a judge (since he can read minds). He often punishes people with draconian methods using truamatizing illusions inside their own minds. He is very quick to judge people, but his opinion of people can also change very quickly based on their thoughts. He is the current champion of the Jolar tournament, a tournament held to test one's fighting proess. He is feared, but respected for he sincerely tries not to abuse his power or authority.

Other: He is also consulted to diagnose people for illnesses since his Seer's Eye allows him to know everything that is happening even within another's body.
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Nami » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 am

Woot! Atmos! Nice character! :3
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Kingdom » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:08 am

Yea, Atmos have to say i like this:

"+Scarf of Intangablility: A midnight blue scarf which protects the wearer from attacks by making them intangible at the point of contact by a weapon and most elemental and Nanoite infused attacks. Strong relic weapons or magic weapons may be able to break it though and hurt the wearer. (A heirloom from his family)"

I like the idea a lot!
good stuff! Gonna be awesome!
Kingdom

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Ok! Redo!

Name: Brutus Manchuria

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned complexion, and is very physically fit. Not a muscle man though, just a little buff.

Relics:
The Seer's Necklace: A necklace that allows you to read minds and also create illusions inside another person's head. But he must make eye contact to create illusions. It is a family treasure that has been passed on to him.

Blast sword: a claymore infused with a stone that allows Brutus to send a blast in front of him. It's range is about 3 feet and uses alot of physical energy. It was a gift from his sword teacher who was fairly weathly. The man gave him the sword and told him to try his luck in the Jolar tournament.

Weapon: Aside from the claymore relic he carries a roman short sword for when all else fails.

Bio: Because of his relic he acts as a judge (since he can read minds). He often punishes people with draconian methods using truamatizing illusions inside their own minds. He is very quick to judge people, but his opinion of people can also change very quickly based on their thoughts. He is the current champion of the Jolar tournament, a tournament held to test one's fighting proess. He is feared, but respected for he sincerely tries not to abuse his power or authority.

Other: He is also consulted to mediate between people who don't know how to express themselves at times. His ability makes it easy for him to pass on one persons feelings and thoughts to another with his necklace.
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Accepted! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 am

Ally-Ann (post: 1482432) wrote:Yay! More fantasy!

Name: Adelaide Friedman (I just love German names. =3 )

Appearance: 5'1, 98 lbs. (She's scrawny.), straight waist-length light brown hair, bangs pulled back, light blue eyes, slightly timid expression.

Relics:

1. A bright blue gem that Adelaide wears as a necklace that gives her healing abilities.

2. A small, light green stone (I.e. jade-colored.) that Adelaide wears as a ring that allows her to turn invisible if she needs to.

Weapon: Pocket knife. (Adelaide doesn't like to hurt people, so she just keeps a small-scale weapon with her rather than a fancy, super dangerous one.)

Bio: Adelaide is a rather shy, somewhat weak girl. It takes a while for her to warm up to someone and she's usually timid. She doesn't like violence, which is a problem if someone or something attacks her, as she'll often just cower in fear. Though she's scared easily, she's also a kind and caring person. She is easily amused and entertained.

Other: Finds great fun in playing with ladybugs and inchworms.

EDITED (It wouldn't let me edit the original post for some reason. :| ) :

Name: Adelaide Friedman (I just love German names. =3 )

Appearance: 5'1, 98 lbs. (She's scrawny.), straight waist-length light brown hair, bangs pulled back, light blue eyes, slightly timid expression. Is typically seen wearing a simple, long, blue dress, black leggings, and black ballet flats.

Relics:

+ Healer's Pendant: A bright blue gem that Adelaide wears as a necklace that gives her healing abilities.

+ Invisibility Jade: A small, light green stone (I.e. jade-colored.) that Adelaide wears as a ring that allows her to turn invisible if she needs to.

Weapon: Pocket knife. (Adelaide doesn't like to hurt people, so she just keeps a small-scale weapon with her rather than a fancy, super dangerous one.)

Bio: Adelaide is a rather shy, somewhat weak girl. It takes a while for her to warm up to someone and she's usually timid. She was abused until she was nine years old before she was taken away from her family. Foster parents adopted her shortly after, but she is still recooperating. She doesn't like violence, which is a problem if someone or something attacks her, as she'll often just cower in fear. Though she's scared easily, she's also a kind and caring person. She is easily amused and entertained.

Other: Finds great fun in playing with ladybugs and inchworms
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 am

accepted!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Name:Kain Bloodlust
Appearance:Image
Relic(s) and thier powers:
Fist of The Faithful - a wrist brace that allows the wearer to bring peace and calm to eithe rman or beas (or mystical creature).

Foot of the Diligent - ankle weights that give the wearer great speed and athletic abilities.

Miter of the Serene - a head band that allows the wearer to impress their will or thoughts upon a chosen being.

Weapon(s): His Body
Bio: A Vagabond Monk who cannot talk, a chosen penance for murder he had committed in his younger years. dispite his name Kain is gentle, and loving, cheerful dispite the inability to talk.
Other: loves children, of any race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Accepted!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm

YAY! woohoo!

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 pm

I'll make another character!... If it's not too late...

Name: Ligeia Friedman

Appearance: 5'4, 120 lbs., pale skin, waist-length curly black hair parted down the side, really light blue eyes, long white tunic top, narrow brown braided belt, brown leggings, white ballet flats.

Relics:

+ Pearl of the Siren: A pearl that Ligeia attached to the front of her belt using a post and good ol' super glue. The pearl allows the wearer to pitch-bend their voice when they speak or sing, sending the offending being into a trance for three minutes. When the three minutes are up, the pearl's power dies down and take five minutes to be restored.

+ Gem of Suffering: A small, black gem that is submerged inside the hilt of Ligeia's dagger. The gem allows for the dagger's blade to become poisoned. The poison can only be cured by Adelaide's Healer's Pendant.

Weapon: Her fists. Ligeia almost never uses her dagger because the poison from it is too cruel a weapon to use for a plain thief or animal unless she's in a life or death situation.

Bio: Ligeia is Adelaide's cousin, but unlike Adelaide, Ligeia isn't very shy and will stand up to nearly anything or anyone. Ligeia and Adelaide are close friends, even though it doesn't seem like it at first. Ligeia has a strong sympathy and compassion towards Ligeia, and was the one who called the police on Adelaide's parents. Ligeia's parents would have adopted Adelaide, but they didn't have the money at the time to support another member of the family. When they finally did have the money, though, Adelaide had already been adopted by a couple across the town. Ligeia is very oppinionated and actually likes a good arguement-- err-- debate, but that doesn't mean that she's mouthy. She respects nearly anyone who has authority over her and is the motherly type of girl. It's also easy to get a laugh out of her.

Other: Ligeia adores music, especially singing, and often wonders what instruments were like decades ago.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Accepted!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Yea, im in the works of maybe perhaps creating another character named.

Timus.. wonder where that name came from ::cough:: sumit ::cough::

Perhaps his good brother? LOL MWAHAHAHHA!

having fun with the RP!
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm glad Kingdom! Going slightly off topic, your username reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFP8Rd5XsHw :3
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Name: D.D. Balsa
Appearance: Image

Tri-Scale Relic (3 relics that intertwine):
Scale of Perception - permits the wearer to have the ability to perceive where any given being is by allowing him/her to see the very spirit of the being. also permits an advanced understanding of the world and people.
Scale of War - permits the wearer to have a masterful ability with any weapon.
Scale of Sacrifice: taxes the soul of the wearer whenever it becomes stressed by either aggression, hate, or anger.
Weapon(s): crossbow, dirk.
Bio: D.D. grew in the streets, surviving by his "natural" cunning and "gift" for combat. in all of D.D.'s life there was only one thing that confused him, the three silvery scales fused with the skin on his left pectoral (chest muscle). he had repeatedly tried to remove them but each time the instrument either shattered of he was overcome by pains. to this day D.D. has never thought much of them, but has focused on surviving the harsh world he lives in.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Accepted! I love the idea of the tri-scale relic! :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 pm

thanks! if there is anyhting i need to change or revamp let me know!

Mister

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Name: [color="Lime"]Timus Blackarm[/color]

Appearance: Always dressed in elegant attire. Timus is the Identical brother to Sumit. (Read Sumit’s appearance, besides what he wears.)

+ [color="Orange"]The Brawn Laced Gauntlet:[/color] It is worn on his right arm, giving the wearer almost impenetrable skin. He hasn’t met any metal that could cut into him.
+ [color="Cyan"]Ring of Pathfinding:[/color] Allows Timus to track an individual or object through supernatural means, also allows the wearer the ability to relate details about the past condition of an object or person.
+ [color="Yellow"]Manipulating Quiver of Conversion:[/color] The Quiver only recognizes arrows, and the wearer thinks of what it wants the arrow to be and the Quiver produces that ability to the arrow. (For example, Ice Arrow, and bam the next arrows have freezing capability)

Bio: Timus, seems like the good guy from appearance.
Rest will be in the RP.
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Accepted!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Re: Portals: The Two Realms

Postby Kalaeo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:39 am

If people are still able to Join Here's my character

Name: Kalaeo & Nira
Race: human
Apperance: 6''1, average build, long black hair that covers his left eye, right eye is violet. Kalaeo wears a black hooded cloack with a high face guard (Covers upto his nose), under his cloak Kalaeo wears a white longsleeve shirt and black pants. He wears a shiny damascus steel gauntlet.

Nira is a white wolf with eyes like saphires

Relics and their power:

Luna's Forsight (Circlet): The Circlet is silver with a blood red gem in the center of it. The Ciclet allows the wearer to read the mind of anyone they can see (literaly reads the mind)

Dia'Kro (Ring): Dia'Kro is a black and white ring with a cresent moon on it. Dia'Kro allows the user to play the game of shadow and light. The rules of the game is simple when Dia'Kro chooses shadow the players can move through shadows when Dia'Kro chooses light the players can manipulate light (Bend light, create illusions), Dia'Kro's game demands blood. (the Loser/s must die) (Players are marked with a black spot on their body)

Alcor The Demon Eye (eye): Alcor consumes the bearers eye and can only be claimed while the bearer is still alive (if you want it you must remove the persons eye while they are still alive). Alcor gives the bearer the demons gifts 1. The bearer can ignight whatever they see, 2. The bearer can nulify all relics that they can see (temporarily), 3. The bearer can drain the anyone that they can see. (Alcor can only use one ability at a time, ability 1 has a 1 hour use limit, ability 2 lasts for 10 minutes and can be used twice, ability 3 can only be used once before needing to recharge.) (Alcor takes 24 hours to recharge and the eye is blind until it is fully recharged.)

Weapons: Kalaeo uses three weapons as well as being a master in unarmed combat, Kalaeo has a Raiper “Dark Queen” that is able to both stab and slash effectivly, the Raiper is black with an emerald on the hilt, Dark Queen's sheath is black with gold markings. Kalaeo also has rose thorne whip “Sweet relief” with a black rose made of iron at the end of it and a thorne at the base of the handle. Kalaeo's final weapon is a razor sharp Kurkri “Scarlet Dreams”.

Bio: Kalaeo is a highly unmotivated individual who would rather spend his day sleeping and dreaming than preforming any task that he finds tedious. Kalaeo is very anti-social and as a result lives outside of the biggest city in the underground in a hidden cabbin the only time that he interacts with people is when he goes into town to steal provisions to survive on. Kalaeo is not good nor evil he is whatever he decides to do. Kalaeo hates fighting he believes it to be a waste of time but if you provoke him into a fight he will go all out and when he wins he will play a game of torture (usually skinning his opponent)

Other: Kalaeo hates just about everything especially humans, if Kalaeo likes someone he gives them a nickname, he has an irational fear of people with blue eyes. He absolutely loves games of all types.
Kalaeo

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying