Manga Idea

Projects or project ideas in the works

Manga Idea

Postby Animeniac » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 pm

I have a manga idea about angels disguised as humans on earth. demons are doing the same.

It's call Operation Valkyrie.

I would love to hear ideas, questions and comments!

:n_n:
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Re: Manga Idea

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Well, assign a genre and establish a plot, even if it's only the introductory plot. Whose point of view, an angel, demon, or human? What do you want to do with the story? Is it meant for entertainment, or are you sending a message?

Doing all that should generate all sorts of ideas, and if you'd like the forum to pitch in, those parameters you generate will help us generate solid ideas.

I encourage you to follow all the way through with it. But as someone who pretends he is a creator, I keep all my ideas to myself. =P
Rusty Claymore

Postby Animeniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Rusty Claymore wrote:Well, assign a genre and establish a plot, even if it's only the introductory plot. Whose point of view, an angel, demon, or human? What do you want to do with the story? Is it meant for entertainment, or are you sending a message?

Doing all that should generate all sorts of ideas, and if you'd like the forum to pitch in, those parameters you generate will help us generate solid ideas.

I encourage you to follow all the way through with it. But as someone who pretends he is a creator, I keep all my ideas to myself. =P

All views Main character is an angel named Alice

plot: her mother became possessed by a demon throughout her entire 'life" (on earth) she tries to get her mother back it's a story of redemption, salvation and faith. The story ends with a final fight between Alice and Lucifer plus a surprise ending.

It has many characters humans, angels and demons

One group are the 'Element sisters'
Aqua
Blaze
Willow
Skye

any questions?
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby MIBuddy » Mon May 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Hey Animeniac,

I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I wanted to help out.

The first thing I have to do is respectfully disagree with Rusty Claymore. I don't know how to do that on a forum other than to say I'm doing it respectfully; so there, I did it! (yaay!) But you can tell a story with a purpose of entertainment AND sending a message, and do both at the height of quality at the same time.

It sounds like you're still figuring out how everything in the story happens; you have some ideas that it doesn't sound like you've quite fused together. I can help you figure out how to make it all cohesive and move forward; I tutor on story development (I didn't realize there was a market for that until I got asked to do it) and have helped people get unstuck as they're developing their stories. Would you like me to give you some advice on moving forward and send some free materials to you?
MIBuddy

Return to New Projects and Ideas