-

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

-

Postby aquatic doge » Tue May 17, 2016 8:36 am

-I'd like to delete my posts however I can't find the option so I will edit them
Last edited by aquatic doge on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
aquatic doge

Re: Hey! Anime noob here

Postby shooraijin » Wed May 18, 2016 7:44 am

Welcome. Where did you get your username from?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Sheenar » Wed May 18, 2016 10:50 am

Welcome to CAA! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby aquatic doge » Wed May 18, 2016 11:14 am

-
Last edited by aquatic doge on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
aquatic doge

Postby John_Smith » Thu May 19, 2016 3:18 am

Greetings oceanic traveler, welcome to the forum!

aquatic doge wrote:My favorite Christian writers are John Gill, Augustus Toplady, William Huntington, and Tobias Crisp.

I'm afraid I haven’t heard of any of these theologians/pastors, though I started to read through those Gill works that you linked in your sig though. Interesting points. I’ll have to bookmark and read the rest later.

This all makes me realize how elementary my understanding is of... can I can these guys the old teachers? I need to every once in a while to step outside of CS Lewis and familiarize myself with the writings of the teachers of old.

aquatic doge wrote:I had a friend who made funny usernames like "aquatic (insert land animal here)"

Why stick to land animals?
Aquatic penguin. Aquatic book. Aquatic lightning. Aquatic water. Aquatic axe. Aquatic star. Aquatic fire. Your friend may have just given me a few ideas to fit into my books... I offer no royalties.

aquatic doge wrote:and I love dogs

Do you have any?
John_Smith

-

Postby aquatic doge » Thu May 19, 2016 3:27 pm

-
aquatic doge

Return to Who's Who