What are you listening to now?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Re: What are you listening to now?

Postby LecktheTech » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:26 pm

The Greatest Video Game Music Album #1 by The London Philharmonic Orchestra(on Spotify)
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby Xeno » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:25 am

"Sky Gate" by FELT
Xeno

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:58 am

"Our Neverworld" by Xandria
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:17 am

Tokyo Ghoul OP - Unravel (Violin Cover)
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:19 pm

"Shadowmaker" by Apocalyptica
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 pm

"Goodbye To A World" by Porter Robinson

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby IPv4 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:42 pm

IPv4

Postby Sheenar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:09 pm

"I am Understood"? by Relient K.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:35 pm

"Translucent" by Immediate Music

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:54 am

"Lead Me to the Cross" by Hillsong United

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 pm

My pc's power supply trying to fly.
Rusty Claymore

Postby IPv4 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:31 am

IPv4

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 am

"Wheel of Time (Orchestral Version)" by Blind Guardian :rock:

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby IPv4 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:21 pm

IPv4

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:10 am

"Duel of the Fates" by John Williams from the Star Wars soundtrack

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby IPv4 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:13 pm

IPv4

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:32 pm

"Zombie Train" by Two Steps from Hell

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby IPv4 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:56 am

IPv4

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Hear the Bells by Porter Robinson (feat. Imaginary Cities)

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby IPv4 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:52 pm

the last mohicans https://youtu.be/-7tzxwg6sHY

13:11 - Promentory

31:30 - The Courier

many OK soundtracks in there

The ending of the movie was great, however thats all Ive seen of it so I guess its kinda ruined now :P :D
IPv4

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:05 pm

"The Game" by DragonForce :rock:

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Sheenar » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:26 am

"For the Moments I Feel Faint" --Relient K

This brings me back. Wow.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 06, 2016 5:28 am

Hifukiyama no Mahoutsukai - Maeda Jun x Yanagi Nagi
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 am

"The Power" Xenogears OC Remix

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Sheenar » Mon May 09, 2016 2:12 pm

"Glass to the Arson" by Anberlin

Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Thu May 12, 2016 8:49 am

"World Away" by Emery

Sheenar

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu May 12, 2016 8:11 pm

"Beni Benimle Birak" by maNga

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby shooraijin » Sun May 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Sly and the Family Stone's Greatest Hits, which is kind of a misnomer since three new singles were introduced on it, and it doesn't have Family Affair (which came on the next album).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby K. Ayato » Sun May 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Got introduced to a deaf rapper named Sean Forbes. Been watching his videos.
K. Ayato

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session