A Desperate bookworm plea

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

A Desperate bookworm plea

Postby Anisha93 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:40 am

Hi guys! I am dying to read a good mystery novel and I am a hard core bookworm though my studies get in my way. So any suggestions? I love suspense and thriller...even teen mystery would do.
#tuggingforgoodbooks# #desperatebookwormplea#
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Re: A Desperate bookworm plea

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Have you read every last single Sherlock Holmes mystery? What about everything Agatha Christie has ever written? If the answer is no, you have no business looking around desperately :P

Otherwise, if you have any interest in a horror mystery/suspense, I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells is an excellent read. It's about a sociopathic teenager who's fascinated with serial killers. When a serial killer comes to his town, he's the only one who can figure out who he is. It was a really gripping read, and the only problem with it was that it went by so fast!
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Re: A Desperate bookworm plea

Postby Anisha93 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:22 pm

I have read them
I even read all the "I dont eant to be a serial kiler series by dan wells...."
I have been reading since 5th grade and according to my mom i am a bit of a bottomless pit for books....
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Return to Book Corner