If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Postby Analogue » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello All! Glad to join up, seems like a really cool community of Believers! I've been a Christian since birth (first Roman Catholic, now Non-Denominational) but have always been very passive in my faith until about the start of this year. Since renewing my faith i've been getting more involved with church (small groups, daily devotionals, bible study, serving on our worship and production team) and have begun actively looking for Christian parallels in the media i enjoy (anime, manga/comics, games) and stumbled onto this fine site through the Beneath the Tangles page. Looking foward to fellowship with other Christian otaku!

Favorite anime in no particular order:
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Cassern
Kill la Kill
Gundam (various series)
Attack on Titan
Claymore

Favorite manga:
Attack on Titan
Claymore
Dragon Ball/Z
Fairy Tail
"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NASB
Analogue

Re: newbie

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Welcome. Nice to see another "local."
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

Welcome to CAA!! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Kraavdran » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:09 pm

Welcome!
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Postby Thunderscream872 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:09 am

Hey, welcome!

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Attack on Titan are all great! You mentioned Gundam too. Just out of curiosity, which Gundam series have you seen?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby artisticDreamer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:02 pm

artisticDreamer

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Welcome, welcome. Nice to see a new face.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who