Zeke365 God lead Messages

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Zeke365 God lead Messages

Postby Zeke365 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Do You ever trouble reading the bible, I'm sure you do. Pastors always say you need to read your bible but its seems to drain you than actually enjoy it. Now I know some of you like the study bibles as well but the best answer I can give to you is find a bible that speaks directly to you. It should not matter what translation it is as long as it speaks directly to you. Read the the bible and see if you will enjoy it if you not gonna enjoy the bible don't read it meaning if your just buying for the sake of buying.
I'm gonna share a testimony I had 2 years ago. I was slightly reading the NIV bible when I prayed to God that I wanted a bible that read like a novel but was still accurate to His original translation. I don't know how many months after but I was going between The Voice Bible and The Common English Bible. I read Genesis to see if I was going to continue reading it. The Common English bible I like because of some the wording but how the represented Christ in that bible bothered me. So I read the Voice and at the time only the New testament was out. I started reading it was exactly what I was looking for. Now I read a chapter a day every morning in the Voice bible and whats really interesting is that it gives some history and thoughts about each book and spread through out. Plus the The Voice Bible has both the old and new testaments as well. Pray which bible is for you and look for them in Christian book stores and if you find the right one.

I like to mention also when you have the right bible you can't but help share with the world because you understand the bible so clearly that very true for me when I take the voice bible I will let others read it see what they think spreading the gospel through a bible you love.

This a thought of the day.
Zeke365

Re: Zeke365 God lead Messages

Postby Zeke365 » Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am

PLEASE PRAY BEFORE READING THIS SO YOU CAN RECEIVE WITH A CLEAN MIND AND NOT HAVE A CORRUPT MIND!
A couple of weeks ago the Holy spirit gave me a revelation on the true meaning of being a servant. All our life we have been taught to go to church listen to the pastor preach because he the only one that gets incite of the holy spirit (not all pastors are bad and some are walking in their calling.) What about to share is even shocking to me because we have grown up with a corrupt mind thinking the Bible is too hard to understand and that not true..
In reality it’s very simple Jesus and Paul did their calling as servants. Now let me explain what a servant is. A servant isn’t necessarily missionary work, but it is your natural gift that is connected to your spiritual gift that helps you reach people to Christ. Your natural talent is something that people think your talented in and that’s how you minster to Christ.

We are to be servants to other as Christ has been to us. In the bible it’s said in Matthew 22:38-39: Jesus (quoting Scripture): 37 “Love the Eternal One your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind.”[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is nearly as important, “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

This we should do as Christians. Use your natural gifts to reach others to Christ the more I read the more I’m amazed at the simple message of Christ. We should stop looking at clouds for our answers but as Jesus said in Mark 16: 15-18 saids Jesus: 15 Go out into the world and share the good news with all of creation. 16 Anyone who believes this good news and is ceremonially washed[b] will be rescued, but anyone who does not believe it will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: they will be able to cast out demons in My name, speak with new tongues, 18 take up serpents, drink poison without being harmed, and lay their hands on the sick to heal them.”

This how you will reach Christ.

This my thought of the day
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:44 am

Are you truly Christian, are you willing to be persecuted for your faith? These are questions not often asked in church anymore. These are questions we should be asking instead. Can you tell me that you would be willing to die for Jesus?
Jesus is not just a savior and Messiah for our sins but his Father is Just and right on all things as well as judgement. Weather God decides to save America or not we shall not fear because the Lord the winner in all. learn this lesson well.
Being a Christian is not to be subjected to rules but the freedom to obey the Father. For Christian should not participate in secular actives that may be wrong or even copied. The comping of secular items and turning into Christianity is good but you still bring secular stuff in.
Do you listen to christian music that helps build up your faith or secular music which douses your faith.
Being Christian does not mean you have to give up life but be more cautious on what you take in. Just like anything what you fill yourself up with is what you become.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:48 am

This has been on my heart as of late.
You know in John 14:12
The Voice (VOICE)
"12 I tell you the truth: whoever believes in Me will be able to do what I have done, but they will do even greater things, because I will return to be with the Father."
Well you have heard this message a millions times I bet and heard that how the Church will be great when this stuff happens. You may ask why is it not happening now? Well the sad truth is we do not truly believe our selves we think someone more gifted is required to do these types of task but I say on to you that these are for you and me. So there another scripture I like to point out to prove something else
Matthew 17:20-21 saids "Jesus: 20 Because you have so little faith. I tell you this: if you had even a faint spark of faith, even faith as tiny as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and because of your faith, the mountain would move. If you had just a sliver of faith, you would find nothing impossible. [21 But this kind is not realized except through much prayer and fasting.][b]"
Here in America don't believe this either because it scares us or it not with in tradition but when has Jesus ever been in tradition.
I think if we truly believed this these things, they would happen the reason we don't is it outside the norm.
Now the next part relates to miracles the main topic. I do not think we truly believe that miracles can take place in our lives. Why you may ask it because we have more trust in doctors and medic then we do in God to heal us. Now I m not saying not to go to the doctor when your sick I just pointing out what our thought process is.
Another reason we do not believe in miracles is because we want it to be big show. That not how God operates instead of waiting for this big show the Church keeps talking about it it up to you and me to do these things while led by the holy spirit.
When you go up to get healing ask yourself this main question am I wanting the pastor to heal me or let God heal me? Miacles happen only to glorify His name. But in order for these events to take place we must first firmly believe that we can do these things through Christ. Now that I have shared with you this message believe you have the power to heal the sick, raise the dead because Jesus has given us that authority but truly believe and don't fake believe this. there are two bible verse in here I do not have reference for so please forgive me on that. so If you could reference those scriptures that be great.
Now I say
Matthew 28:19-20
The Voice (VOICE)
19 Go out and make disciples in all the nations. Ceremonially wash them through baptism in the name of the triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 20 Then disciple them. Form them in the practices and postures that I have taught you, and show them how to follow the commands I have laid down for you. And I will be with you, day after day, to the end of the age.

My though of the day.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:34 am

This has been on my mind as of late.

What the true meaning of church is. I know lot of us when think of church we immediately think of a building. Most church get their foundation from
Matthew 16:18

The Voice (VOICE)

18 This is why I have called you Peter (rock): for on this rock I will build My church. The church will reign triumphant even at the gates of hell.

Well most church seem to focus on the rock and not beyond that. What I to show you is the Peter was the foundation of the new Christian faith after Jesus passed he passed it on to Peter. That means he was apart of this new family.
A lot of churches seem to miss a key factor here and that the church is not the rock but the family in which is associated with. Peter was a normal person like you and me but a lot of times our thinking of church is only focused on the rock instead of the meaning of it.
Not all churches are bad but here another scripture to help you

1 Corinthians 6:19

The Voice (VOICE)

19 Don’t you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who comes from God and dwells inside of you? You do not own yourself.

I was doing some research and discovered that the church means house of the Lord but it could also mean the body is your temple. So what I am saying you ask? Well the church or the biblical meaning means that we are all apart of the same family just have a lot of distant cousins but if we have the Holy Spirit residing in us that means you are the Church. We the people make up the church but often times it taught to bring people to Church when it should be Bring the Church the people.
Often times when you go to building your in a a church building, the church seems to have this perfect image that we have to live up to in order to be right with God. This should not be the case if we are to accpet everyone an reach the lost.
Another thing is taught that we are to learn incite from someone rather than others. When I go into churches a lot, I feel like there no fellowship like there setting where you can't share with others what you are feeling or going through. This not how Jesus wanted the church to be.
The Church wants to welcome the lost then stop being perfect and strive for perfection. The church is NOT PERFECT and neither are pastors and elders but we strive for perfections. We need to break this stronghold otherwise who can we reach the lost?
The Church should welcome everyone and I mean EVERYONE and we should be free to discuss with others about what we feel the Lord is leading us to to do. It is about learning from each other not from one person. (Don't get me wrong on this and I nothing really against church that are walking in their calling but trying to show you a mindset that has been set.)
So as I conclude this message I will say this the Church is you, we are the church people of Christ make the church and we should learn from one another and not be afraid to talk to one another for as the scripture says
Proverbs 27:17

The Voice (VOICE)

17 In the same way that iron sharpens iron,
a person sharpens the character of his friend.

This what makes the church, church means the family in which we belong to Christ. God wants to have relationship with his new new family and each one who calls themselves Christians should have a relationship with God, but the relationship you have may differ from mine.

thought of the day. .
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 am

As I reading the book of Jeremiah I noticed all to familiar with the the so called Church of today you may disagree with me or not but it sounds so familiar here verse

Jeremiah 7 : 3 Tell them this is what I, the Eternal, Commander of heavenly armies and God of Israel, have to say:

“Change your ways and stop what you are doing, and I will let you live in this land. 4 Do not rely on the misguided words, ‘The temple of the Eternal, the temple of the Eternal, the temple of the Eternal,’ as if the temple’s presence alone will protect you. 5 But if you genuinely change your ways and stop what you are doing; if you deal with each other fairly; 6 if you don’t oppress foreigners, orphans, and widows; if you don’t shed the blood of the innocent in this land; and if you don’t practice the self-destructive worship of other gods; 7 then I will let you live forever in this land I promised your ancestors long ago.
Have we deluded our self in thinking that the church could protect us and that nothing can with hold just as as the temple of the Lord is here. The way only to fix the mess were in is to repent but how much of us actually truly repent. It sad to say today we no longer care but if you do then repent of your wicked ways. I want to show something else as well. gods in the old testament were worshiped and bowed downed to but we do not have that today do we? Well I'm not sure there any difference only the mindset.
For example a church can be your god. Wait what? That not possible you say isn't that where we gather? Well lets think about it for a moment, You have Pastor that dictates what your suppose to do therefore creating idol on stage rather than God. (not all pastors are bad but this to show you a set up and how we made have gods not realize it.) Second there a praise and worship team of only famous talented people but you can not get in because your not good enough so you set far way idolizing the presence of the praise and worship team.
So we have two idols in the church and what does the 10 commandments say the first and 2 commandment is most important here' Exodus 20:2-6
Eternal One: 2 I am the Eternal your God. I led you out of Egypt and liberated you from lives of slavery and oppression.

3 You are not to serve any other gods before Me.

4 You are not to make any idol or image of other gods. In fact, you are not to make an image of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. 5 You are not to bow down and serve any image, for I, the Eternal your God, am a jealous God. As for those who are not loyal to Me, their children will endure the consequences of their sins for three or four generations. 6 But for those who love Me and keep My directives, their children will experience My loyal love for a thousand generations.

We have already made idols in the church, Pastor is to look up for incite, Worship team is looked on like were not good enough. Many other things as well.
Now let me tell you this is this any different than what they synagogues did in Jesus time no for church is not built out of a building it is built out of the people who make up that church. The people are the church not the building in which you gather.
Do we have gods in our lives as well I believe so
TV can be a god, for example you can come home and watch TV then a little more then little more until the TV takes over you instead of you over it, This has been true in my own life with my video games, there a point where the products says buy me this and you will be happy and soon is over taken is this no different than bowing to other gods. This message is not easy one but there only thing you should do in church no who the leader is to test the waters not harming them but to make sure there walking withe the Lord.
Not sure where that scripture is but I hope this helps.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Lately God has really been been asking me about what does it mean to be free? What is freedom to, is to speak your mind, get out from going to hell? These are questions that have been bothering the the last few weeks. Well as I was searching for the meaning of freedom or being free there original meaning to it that means "To love" This struck me and what does the bible say about love
Matthew 22:37-40 " Jesus (quoting Scripture): 37 “Love the Eternal One your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind.”[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is nearly as important, “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[d] 40 The rest of the law, and all the teachings of the prophets, are but variations on these themes"

Okay what does this have to do with freedom I know I m suppose to love my myself and neighbor. Let take you back a little way why did George Washington fight so valiantly against the British, it because he fought for the vision he had, a country without a king dictating him what to do, but free to love the One who created us. Freedom is the ability to express our feeling to our Creator without being persecuted . We have the right to express our Christian views if we want. Love the person next to you weather they be in sin or not. Pray for people, it is not the people to bring people to church for freedom it is your Job to go out as well the so called church to love and pray for each other that our job that its it.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:13 pm

There is something in the church that seems to bother me. It said that we hare to reach the lost but we should not par take in the activites of sin. I agree with this to an extent, the reason why is how am I suppose to reach the lost if I dont go into those dark places to shine the light with. Am I sinner for doing so no, but you have to be called by God to do these things as well.
You heard me say it before you and you and the one reading this yes you are the church NOT the BUILDING!
So how do you minster well what do you enjoy? For me I like anime and will be going to awa at the end of September but does it make a sinner because I partake of this event no, cause I know who I am in christ and I know another christain who does dubbed anime as well.
This condration has bothered me for a very long time because in chuch it is said that we should gather around other beleviers but not part take in hallwooeen, christamas, or other holidays that make cause us to stubble yes I do agree with other beleviers but I do not belevie you have to hide in a shell thinking everything is evil. It how you go about it makes it evil.
So in concultion I would like to say if you want to go to an event that really like as long other beleviers come with you to minster to the lost at the event you should. Minster does not mean being a pastor, missonary worker, its more of what do you enjoy doing because the event may be dark but all those people just need love remember only if God calls you to do that.

Matthew 10:16 The Voice (VOICE)

16 Listen: I am sending you out to be sheep among wolves. You must be as shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves.
Zeke365

Postby Furen » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:43 am

Zeke365 wrote:This condration has bothered me for a very long time because in chuch it is said that we should gather around other beleviers but not part take in hallwooeen, christamas, or other holidays that make cause us to stubble

Ummm... How does Christmas get us to stumble?

And why do you assume we aren't reaching out to those people? I reached out to my school as being very out spoken, and people would even come to me asking what stuff meant, it didn't always work out, lots didn't want to hear.

What was the thought of this today anyway, there seemed to be a lot of different ones that just sort of came out all at once, I was confused reading a bunch of it.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Zeke365 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 am

Believe it or not that some Christians don't even celebrate Christmas because it pagan holiday and others as well. I only write what the Lord leads me to write but as to answer your question Jesus said
Matthew 10:14The Voice (VOICE)

"14 If someone is inhospitable to you or refuses to listen to your testimony, leave that house or town and shake the dust from your feet." Just be thankful that they got to hear about Jesus, that are job to win as many non believers to Christ and tell the good news to the world. I hope this answers your question.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:33 am

I was sitting in church one morning and it never came to till now that the church has no community. Well we do we talk, we fellowship and stuff you may say but the truth is do we really know each other?
I have heard this message preached and taught so many times and got me thinking do we really need to go out and save the lost? What about the people who just got saved? So many churches seem to rely on getting people in there church but let ask you are the lost ones in church or out of the church?
What we need to do is build a community first in the church, what do I mean? I mean helping people who already saved, and giving them advice on this Christianity.
Now a lot churches do out reaches and other ministries this NOT what I m talking about. I'm talking about the congregation that you see every week. So many times churches focus on chapter 1 Getting People Saved that they forget to do chapter 2 Disciple the have.
It like when you first got saved then they said we need to find more to come without teaching some of the ropes. Now I m NOT talking about sermon teaches, or preaching, I talking about you and you and you who dose not think they can do it needs to stand up and do these things otherwise the church dies.

Proverbs 27:17The Voice (VOICE)

17 In the same way that iron sharpens iron,
a person sharpens the character of his friend.
The Voice (VOICE)

This is true for my online that I play as well build community first (family for some) and the things will fall together. The one who are lost may be in the Church not outside it?
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 pm

The Lord has had this subject on on my heart and it something I did not think I would talk about and most people will run away from this subject to, because they don't like it, preach any other than this message but this.
What I m talking about is giving and blessing oh boy here we go . Let me explain it first and you may see a different message here. What i m talking about is NOT tithe and offering say what? Giving is completely separated from this so I will let scripture explain this
LUKE: 21 And then He turned His attention from the religious scholars to some wealthy people who were depositing their donations in the offering boxes. 2 A widow, obviously poor, came up and dropped two copper coins in one of the boxes.
Jesus: 3 I’m telling you the truth, this poor widow has made a bigger contribution than all of those rich fellows. 4 They’re just giving from their surplus, but she is giving from her poverty—she’s giving all she has to give.
Voice Translation
Now I want you to pay attention here the woman gave hoping the Lord will remember her, she may have given little but she put her trust in the Lord. When you give you don't necessarily have to give to the Church, I will repeat that you don't necessarily have to give to the Church.
Here how we should give is trusting the Lord with obedience and let him tell you where you should give. You should give where your getting feed and sometimes that not always the Church I will give you two examples here
http://www.air1.com/ is a ministry I give to sometimes because they have blessed me with their music, the Lord last month told me to give a certain amount and I waited but HE keep repeating it to me to give and I did. I m blessed that I did and I will talk about blessing in awhile
Here another ministry I sometimes give to http://manga-ministry.com/en/genesis to give you a more clear picture here a book that has blessed me http://www.amazon.com/Manga-Messia…/…/1414316801/ref=sr_1_1…
This is the work of a Japanese girl and she truly is blessed with talent I have read this book so many times and cant seem to get enough of it, The Lord told me to give to her ministry which is the site above not amazon. Though I can be disobedient sometimes, The Lord kept repeating me to give but I did not listen for 3 months. So I finally gave that amount last month.
So you don't necessarily have to give to the Church you give to the ministry or place the Lord is leading you to, that could be talking to a friend, helping in finances, or other stuff which leads me into blessing.
before I go to blessing I have something that blew me out of the water and might you to
Malachi 3:10The Voice (VOICE)
10 To rectify this situation, you must bring the entire tithe into the storage house in the temple so that there may be food for Me and for the Levites in My house. Feel free to test Me now in this. See whether or not I, the Eternal, Commander of heavenly armies, will open the windows of heaven to you and pour a blessing down upon you until all needs are satisfied.
The Voice (VOICE)
Okay look at this, it an old testament principle I was trying to find this same exact scripture in the New Testament let me tell you this it not there in the gospels or anywhere I can find, Jesus only spoke on giving.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 am

There has been something on my heart a few months back someone asked me "Why do I go these churches?"
The answer for me is profound at the time I did not know it it was "Let me ask you this is it the people who leave the church lost or is the Church lost?"
This question has been on my heart so much lately it does not mean I don't disagree with the church and try to show biblical principles to it. I go to churches by which God leads me to to reach the lost how about you, when you go to church it should be out of choice not obligation to go. what does Jesus call the Church to do
Mark 15:16-18 Jesus: 15 Go out into the world and share the good news with all of creation. 16 Anyone who believes this good news and is ceremonially washed[b] will be rescued, but anyone who does not believe it will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: they will be able to cast out demons in My name, speak with new tongues, 18 take up serpents, drink poison without being harmed, and lay their hands on the sick to heal them.
when your in church be lead by the spirit for, this happened to me one time and something I have never forgotten, I was in church one Sunday listening to a sermon when the Lord told me to go over to this woman in a wheelchair, so I go over after service and ask her "Would you like prayer for healing?" (cant remember exactly) but she agreed to so I lifted her out of the chair and few others helped and we walked around the whole sanctuary praying for healing miracles to happen then put her back in the the chair and what she said afterword said to other said "this young man prayed me." Her words are something I have cherished since then but it was not I who healed her but the Lord.
So remember next time church if the Lord is leading you to pray with someone, healing, or has a message for them don't be hesitate because the Lord will make time in the service for you to deliver it.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:34 pm

The Lord showed me something this morning and something I have not thought about in a long time.
Matthew 5:44 (The Voice Translation)
But I tell you this: love your enemies. Pray for those who torment you and persecute you—
We should be praying for our enemies to to come to know Christ as we know know Him. Instead we have been praying For God to heal this country and this should not be it. I think this scripture has been lost over time and needs to be said again. We must love our enemies pray for our enemies . This is one of the teachings Jesus taught.
Ephesians 6:12 The Voice (VOICE)
12 We’re not waging war against enemies of flesh and blood alone. No, this fight is against tyrants, against authorities, against supernatural powers and demon princes that slither in the darkness of this world, and against wicked spiritual armies that lurk about in heavenly places.
Remember the battle is not of this earth but of spiritual perorations as well. Remember to love your enemies for someone has loved you, and pray for those who prosecute you, to show the love of Jesus we share.
Zeke365

Postby Zeke365 » Thu May 28, 2015 10:54 am

There was a message the Lord gave me a few months back and I decided I gonna share it again but this time in bite sized pieces over the next 8 days so I have you enjoy
I was thinking of something the other day, trying to show what church might look like and what are goals are. Though threw many consideration yesterday God game me the perfect example a classroom. Don't worry I will give you some biblical Scriptures at the end.
How often time do we go this classroom (Church) and are given an instruction booklet
1.You go in a classroom everyone is nice and greets you, first you must be a member of that classroom in order to participate in God work.
2.Praise Team, and Leader (Pastor) are the only ones who get incite from God, note that this does not apply to every pastor since some walk in their calling.
3.You are not allowed to question your leader at any time, it as he said it is.
4.You must bring tide and offering into the classroom every wed, and Sunday in order to be blessed.
5.You must attend every Sunday and Wednesday without visiting any other classroom.
6.You have an alter call to see if anyone wants to get saved.
7.You leave the classroom expecting to know what the leader taught you and to bring others to the classroom.
8.You are free to volunteer as long as you have talent to volunteer.
These are 8 traditions in the church that should not be there so what does need to be there well here a list
well I got some good news here here I will give you some things on what a biblical church looks like and how it should operate
1. Matthew 22:37-40 The Voice (VOICE)
Jesus (quoting Scripture): 37 “Love the Eternal One your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind.”[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is nearly as important, “Love your neighbor as yourself
okay this should be our first and most important priority. To love others just as Jesus loved us not matter if they are are lame, broken, blind, sick etc. The church needs to stop trying to be perfect and start accepting others.
Zeke365

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth