Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Re: Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Maka, you're back! We missed you! *glomp*
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:25 am

Yeah :3 I want to be on here more often, I am normally more of a facebook user so I forget to check here but I want to make a effort to!
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:15 am

I know I said I was back last year and then disappeared again almost immediately after, but...hi! Going to try and stick around this time.
TopazRaven

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:23 am

*gasp* TOPAZRAVEN! It's you! Where have you BEEN?! We missed you something dreadful. Don't you dare leave us again!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:36 am

I kept meaning to check in on this place, but always got caught up in something else. I am, unfortunately, a very easily distracted person. xD Nice to see you're still here Claec!
TopazRaven

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:41 am

Yeah, us PAers have to stick together, y'know? Anyhoo, I'm glad you finally managed to check in. The place has been a bit dull lately and we need the extra pair of hands to pep it up again.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Nate » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:22 pm

TopazRaven wrote:I know I said I was back last year and then disappeared again almost immediately after, but...hi! Going to try and stick around this time.

Hey I remember you.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:38 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:Yeah, us PAers have to stick together, y'know? Anyhoo, I'm glad you finally managed to check in. The place has been a bit dull lately and we need the extra pair of hands to pep it up again.

I know that's right! I noticed things didn't seem very active when I was on yesterday. Did a lot of people end up leaving?

Nate wrote:Hey I remember you.

I certainly remember you too. :D How's it going Nate?
TopazRaven

Postby Nate » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:53 pm

TopazRaven wrote:Did a lot of people end up leaving?

The site's userbase has always been pretty low, but it's gotten kinda worse lately. Life interrupts everything.
I certainly remember you too. :D How's it going Nate?

Eh. Same as always.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Midori » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Well hey

um

hi

I guess I'll call myself officially Back, but I reserve the right to remain a basketcase. I actually finished college like last summer, but I've been too busy recovering from school shell shock to have any sort of social life at all. I'm still a NEET, just a NEET with a degree. I've been obsessed with MMD videos on niconicodouga lately. And not much else. Oh, I guess I learned how to ride a bike. That's not nothing.

I am also under geass to inform you of the reasons behind Mithrandir's scarcity. His workplace has undergone some large reorganization (meaning: his team was disbanded due to BS corporate politics and he's been really busy automating the work his assistant used to do). Also, our church's pastor is resigning, and as a member of the church board, Mith has been doing all sorts of work behind the scenes regarding that. Hopefully he'll have some time soon to come back and give the site that software upgrade it's been really needing for a while.

I see this site is still in a depopulated phase. I don't really care. As an extreme introvert I'd just as happily hang out with a few people as with many people. I don't subscribe to the modern philosophy that if something's not In, it's Out.

After all, I'm from California, the home of In-N-Out.

That was really bad. Sorry.

This has been your friendly neighborhood kuudere Midori. Yoroshiku ne.
Midori

Postby Okami » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Great to see you back, Midori! Great job in graduating college....and learning how to ride a bike? :XD: Thank you for the update on Mith; we will be keeping him in prayers - that's a lot to be handling.
Okami

Postby Sheenar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 am

Welcome back, Midori!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Midori! You return! Do I finally get to actually meet you this time and not just hear rumors and see you flash through the shadows on occasion? Learning to ride a bike is fantastic! That is the greatest accomplishment since the building of the tallest house of cards. Anyhoo, I hope we get to see you tons more.
Do you want confetti? What kind? Colorful or monochromatic?

ClaecElric4God

Postby Midori » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

If there's gonna be confetti, make it green. Maybe with a little pink and yellow. But mostly green.
Midori

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey Midori, I remember you! Welcome back!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi, It's been while since I've been here. I don't know if anyone remembers me. In the beginning, I was not very active on this site. Later I became a little more active, then I just stopped all together. But this time I'm back and hopefully I'll be on here more often this time.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Okami » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey Lilac! I remember you as Selenite. Welcome back! ^o^
Okami

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi, Lilac! I don't believe we've met, but welcome back! I hope we get to see you around!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Thanks Okami and ClaecElric4God. It's good to be back.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Kaori » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi Midori. Welcome back and thanks for the updates (yours as well as Mith's).

P.S. Bicycles are awesome.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby black & white angel » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Hey I'm back...I guess I really didn't leave...just haven't posted in awhile. Anyway hi. *waves*
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi, welcome back.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby firestorm » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Hey Midori Welcome back!

Also, hi guys, even though I've already posted a few times, Hello, I'm back!
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Welcome back, peeps! Good to see you around again.

ClaecElric4God

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 am

To all who've recently come back, welcome back! :)

As for me, I haven't really gone anywhere, but I 'spose I just haven't been talking much. My apologies for that. I've been going through a number of things recently and I suppose it's just taken time to process. I've still thought of you all so much though, and have prayed for the best for you all. I just wanted to stop by to say hi, and let you guys know I'm still around. :)
mysngoeshere56

Postby Furen » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Do I see a potential revival? I sure hope so. Welcome back everyone!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 pm

So, I am back, kind of...? I don't know if I ever said I was gone (or if anybody noticed... *emo, emo*). With work and the boy-child, I've been pretty busy. But I'll try to hang out a little more if I can.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Okami » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Yuki!! Welcome back! :hug:

I hope all is well with work and parenting. :)
Okami

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:34 pm

SNO! YUKI!
Welcome back you guys! We've missed you a ton! It's so good to see you around again!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Sheenar » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:59 am

Welcome back, Yuki! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Previous Next

Return to General