Would You Rather....

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Would You Rather....

Postby teen4truth » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:38 pm

hmmmm. The latter, but only out of a sense of duty to humanity lol.

Would you rather serve aboard the Enterprise under Captain Kirk or Captain Picard?
teen4truth

Postby LastLfan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Kirk but have the rest of Picard's crew.

Would you rather be trapped in the world of sword art online or elder tale(from log horizon)
LastLfan

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:00 pm

SAO. Cause sandwiches. That's why. Although I only watched the first episode of log horizon so I don't know how awesome it is, if it is awesome xD

Would you rather be rich or famous?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Hmm...famous? Only after I'm dead and only for doing good things, revolutionary things, and/or remarkable things.

Would you rather accidentally tick off Light Yagami (from Death Note) or Kagura Sohma (from Fruits Basket)? I honestly don't know which is worse. lol
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Animeniac » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Light, Would You Rather Live Next To Ultron (Avengers) Or The Joker? (Batman)
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:09 am

U-uu-hhhhhh..... Let's go with Ultron...

Would you rather be killed by your worst enemy for the greater good of mankind, or kill by your best friend for no reason at all.
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
"What's left in the end..is not always what you wish for!" - Xerxes Break
twistedfairytale45

Postby Animeniac » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:24 pm

For the Good of Mankind I wanna go Saving the world! Would You Rather Have a contract with a Demon (Black Butler) or Be a contract to the Dark Brotherhood (Skyrim Assassins)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:40 am

Hmm...I'm gonna go with the Dark Brotherhood (even though I'm unfamiliar with the game).

Would you rather have the power to control all elements or the power to create anything instantly?
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:22 am

Control the elements. Creating things would be a little too much power -_-

Would you rather have a shady neighbor who sells drugs or a nosy neighbor who asks too many questions and peeks into your windows?
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:58 pm

I guess.. the nosy neighbour? At least they aren't criminal?

Would you rather have a Gandalf or Gimli beard?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 am

Gandalf...

Would you rather be an illegal contractor of the most powerful chain ever(but everyone was always trying to kill you), or a legal contractor with the wimpiest chain ever(and nobody cared and always made fun of you)? [Pandora Hearts]
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
twistedfairytale45

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:00 am

Hmm...a legal contractor with a wimpy chain. At least I couldn't get sucked into the Abyss.

Would you rather spend a day with a whole class of super noisy, hyper, bratty children that demand your attention or one day with a super obnoxious person with an annoying laugh that won't leave you alone?

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby IPv4 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

bratty kids and simply put on my heaphones.

would you rather spend a day in jail or two months in school (no u cant go home)?
IPv4

Postby Sundown » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Two months in school, hands down. But considering that I'm homeschooled, does this mean I would be trapped in my room or something?

Would you rather give up dessert for the rest of your life, or walk backwards every other day?
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby peachmlplover » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Walk backwards I'm awesome at it.

Would you rather be the worst pop star ever but everybody knew you, or be the best pop star ever at your church.
Captain Miller: You see, when... when you end up killing one of your men, you see, you tell yourself it happened so you could save the lives of two or three or ten others. Maybe a hundred others. Do you know how many men I've lost under my command?

Sergeant Horvath: How many?

Captain Miller: Ninety-four. But that means I've saved the lives of ten times that many, doesn't it? Maybe even 20, right? Twenty times as many? And that's how simple it is. That's how you... that's how you rationalize making the choice between the mission and the man.

Sergeant Horvath: But now the mission is a man.
peachmlplover

Location: On a chair, in my house, next to a computer... WHERE ELSE WOULD I BE?

Postby Animeniac » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:30 pm

At my church cause I have a Big church

Would you rather be a S.H.I.E.L.D agent that everyone hated or a Hydra agent that everyone loves?

Animeniac

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:53 pm

LOL no but seriously, I'd rather be a bad good guy.

Would you rather have two extra arms or an extra eye?
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Two more arms, I'd be able to block more of those hits coming at me whe I spar.

Would you rather be a snake with legs (yes there is a difference between that and Lizards) or a legless cat?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:39 am

Snake with legs. If I was a legless cat I'd just be lying like a lump on the floor. That's no fun!though it would be a great way to catch up on sleep...

Anyway, would you rather live on the moon or on saturn? :3

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:21 pm

The moon, because as Saturn is a gas planet, I'd really like to have something to stand on, not just fall through and vanish into space
could be fun....nahhhhhh
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby anlptgtsg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 am

Ah good timing. I'm not good at making choices. :p

Would you rather be in a job which makes you do the things you hate or rather be jobless.
anlptgtsg

Postby faithb4sight » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Be jobless probably. I'd figure it out.
Would you rather accidentally sleep through Christmas, or be forced to stay awake for two days straight and then celebrate Christmas without being able to take a nap?
Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
faithb4sight

Postby artisticDreamer » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:40 pm

I cannot give up sleep. I can't. I caaan't.
Would you rather be a titan (SNK) or a Chain? (Pandora Hearts)
artisticDreamer

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:51 am

A chain. Because at least chains can have personality. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I mean, Raven has more personality than half the characters in Pandora Hearts. Also, I like clothes. And not eating people.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Clothes are nice.

Would you rather be Ganon or Bowser?

Wolfsong

Postby S.M.O.G. » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Bowser.

Would you rather put a toothpick under your toenail and kick a wall or put a metal file between your teeth and pull it out as hard as you can?
S.M.O.G.

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:35 pm

That's...nasty! I guess I'd rather do the teeth thing, because it sounds slightly less painful...

Would you rather have a major plot point in your favorite manga get resolved in the saddest way possible, or have it left eternally unresolved?
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:30 am

Eternally unresolved. Especially since that's what I'm sort of used to. And then I can make up how it ends in my head. I don't like sad endings...

Would you rather be orange or blue?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Neither. lol I'd rather be blue than orange. I just prefer blue...

Would you rather have an entire legion of caterpillars as your army, or a rabbit with a pocket knife?

Wolfsong

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:05 am

rabbit with a pocket knife... you didn't say which rabbit so I pick, The Blood Stained Black Rabbit *evil hysterical laughter*

Would you rather have an Xbox 360 slim with perfect everything but you can only play cheap wimpy games, or a Wii U that keeps crashing every 15 min but you can play all of your favorite games on it?
twistedfairytale45

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing