Libri Prophetiae

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Libri Prophetiae

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Daji
Daji took a step back with an "eep" expression on his face. He threw a hand out, entirely uncertain what to do. His first reaction was to be disgusted, and he tried really hard to be annoyed, to laugh, to walk away, anything he could come up with that would change the situation from the awkwardness it was now in.
"Look..." he began, but he trailed off. What was he supposed to do? He'd never seen a girl bawling like this. He started panicking, and his chest got tight.
This is really bad, he thought to himself. What if she has a nervous breakdown or something? I will be in so much trouble.
"Hey, it's okay..." Daji tried to sound comforting. "I..." What was he supposed to say? That it was okay if she liked him? It most certainly wasn't, but would it make her stop crying? Anything to calm her down.
"Sorry..." he said. Wow, that sounded weird, coming out of his own mouth. But desperate times called for desperate measures. He'd take it back later when she was a bit more stable. "I shouldn't have been such a jerk. I'm Daji. And you are...?"
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:46 pm

After a few delicious moments of watching the boy squirm and try to figure out what to do, Mona finally calmed down a bit when he apologized and introduced himself. She wiped her eyes and sniffled a bit, looking rather pathetic, she was sure, which made it all the better. "I'm Mona." She said, delighted to find even her voice was a bit hoarse already. She smoothed down Fairy's neck feathers for a second, then leaned down and wrapper her arms around him, looking like a child embracing an oversized, over-colorful stuffed animal. "This is Fairy. Ha... happy to finally meet you." She said, making sure not to hold Daji's gaze for more than a couple seconds. This is fun. Maybe I'll try it on some of the boys back home next time they pick a fight. Or I could just beat them up, that sounds fun, too. She thought.
Oddood198

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Daji
Daji sighed, not trying to hide his relief. Finally...
"Well..." he started out gruffly, but then he jerked his head up. What was that feeling? A shiver went down his spine. Whatever it was, it was drawing him...somewhere.
"Uh...I...have to go..." he said absently. Then he turned long enough to glance at Mona again. "Seeya."
Then Daji started walking. He wasn't sure where, but his curiosity had the best of him, and he couldn't help but go. It was a strange sensation.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Mona rolled her eyes when Daji started acting funny, clearly just trying to escape from the situation she had put him in. Although, he did look a little distracted by... something. Don't be fooled so easily, Mona. He's probably trying to deceive you just like you did him. She told herself as he walked past her. She turned Fairy around to face him and was about to call after him, when she felt something very... peculiar. It was like something was reaching inside her, grabbing at her very essence, and tugging on it ever so slightly. She sat upright on Fairy's back, and the giant bird craned his neck to see her, "Fairy, there's something I... want to go check out. This way." She said, pointing in the desired direction. Fairy looked at her oddly for a second, then shrugged and set off, following her directions, and by chance walking right behind Daji.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Amica Song
The feeling drew her like an invisible lure, reeling her in to the source. She hurried forward, moving faster till she was running like the devil on on her heels. Unconsciously, excitement was growing in her, building the further she went. Somehow, she knew she was getting closer.
Still, she didn't see it till she was almost on top of it. The stone monolith, burying her in the deep shadow it still had, towered over her with a terrific immensity. She stumbled back, startled, but felt drawn still, a longing now that was almost acutely painful.
"You are real," she breathed, beginning to smile. She laughed suddenly. "The dream! I found the answer!" She was reaching for it when she heard noises behind her. Quickly she whirled around, then her eyes widened and she groaned. "You!" she gasped, when she saw that insulting Kiilin boy from earlier. What a horrible moment. She stepped forward, arms out slightly as though to hide the monolith somehow. "What are you doing here?" she snapped. The urge to touch the monolith was painful now, but she ignored it as she could. Not until this idiot was away would she try to learn the truth of her dream. Then she saw the sky girl with the...bird-thingy behind him, and her heart sank. Her chances of privacy were going down fast.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Daji
The monolith! From his dreams! So it was real? What on earth was going on here?
Daji's heart sank when he saw the girl. Just great...What sort of inexpicable guiding force had brought him to run into her again? And now she was yelling at him.
"Will you just shut up?" He growled. "I don't know what I'm doing here. And I can assure you if I'd known you were here, this is the last place I'd be."
Daji started when he realized there was someone behind him. Whipping around, he saw Mona again. How had he not noticed her following him?
"And it looks like I'm not the only one," he said thoughtfully. He turned back to the Johand girl with an accusing look.
"What exactly is going on here?"
ClaecElric4God

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Mona, atop Fairy, had followed Daji for quite a while, oddly enough he was going in the exact direction that curious feeling was coming from, so she didn't mind it. After some time, they finally came within sight of a massive stone monolith, so large it covered them in it's shadow from this far, blocking out the sun.
That's the rock! Mona thought as it came within her view. That was the very same standing stone she had been seeing in that dream of hers. She leaned over and slid down Fairy's side, ignoring Daji and the Johand girl for the moment as she went closer to the stone, Fairy in tow. "Wow, look at this thing, Fairy." She said, craning her neck to look up at the massive rock, then she turned to Daji and the other girl, "Hey you, you're from around here, right? You ever seen this thing before?" She asked the girl.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Amica Song
"How should I know?!" she retorted before she thought. "I was - oh..." She glanced at the Islander girl, uncertain. "Well, I..."
She was shaking, from anger or what? She grimaced, then struggled to control herself. She had to play this right. First step: get them away from here. She didn't know why he'd followed her - that had to be the answer, though it didn't explain the stupid islander - but there had to be a way to get them to leave. Not that she felt like insulting him again. Which reminded her...
"Hey...I'm sorry about earlier," she said to the boy, suddenly. "As for this place...well, its, ah..." Why couldn't she think up something? She was normally a much better liar than this! Dang it! "Its, um, sacred to us," she tried, keeping her voice firm even if her words muddled. "You really shouldn't be here...either of you." She could have choked. That was the worst piece of crap she could ever have said!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Daji
"Uhhh...sacred?" Daji asked, completely ignoring the apology. Something about that didn't sound very believable. But regardless of whether it was true or not...
"Sorry, but I'm not going anywhere. I came here for a reason, and I'm not gonna leave just because you told me to."
Daji didn't bother to mention that he didn't actually know what his reason was.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Amica Song
"But...but you have to!" she almost shouted. Dang this stupid...she lunged forward, grabbing his arm in a death grip of her own. Glaring at him, she decided she would make him go, even if she had to bury him to do it. "You HAVE to leave now!" she demanded harshly, bracing herself for a fight. This wouldn't be the first time she'd gotten in a wrestling match, with a guy or girl she'd won and lost both. She got ready to take this kid on too. She would NOT have him here to spoil her moment!

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 pm

OOC: Bury him? Dang, this just got serious.

Mona watched impassively until the plains girl aggressively moved at Daji and grabbed his arm. Knowing things were going to escalate if they were left on their own, she decided to intervene. She walked between the two and grabbed the Johand girl's wrist, not violently tight, but still firmly, and pulled it away from Daji slightly. "Hold on there, girly." She said, "No sense losing your head. We can be civil about this and nobody has to go back to their tribe all beat up." She nodded her head toward the monolith, "We're not gonna hurt your rock, just letting us take a look-see around isn't gonna cause a problem, so calm down and keep your hands to yourself."
Oddood198

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

OOC: No kidding. Daji might need a bodyguard. I hope Mona's up to the challenge, Odd.

Daji
"Thank you," Daji said expressively, jerking his hand away as he glared at the girl. Good thing Mona had stepped in when she did, because only one person was going to go back to their tribe all beat up, and it certainly wasn't Daji.
"Seriously, since when do the Johand leave a little girl in charge of their "sacred ground"?"
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 pm

OOC -Mona might not be enough. Amica is surprising me with her recent turn to violence...I'm getting worried.

Amica Song
It took everything she had not to strike the Islander girl. Why...
"I'm not in charge!" she shouted. "I just came because I decided...I'd rather be here than with them!" she jerked her finger back at the gathering. "Most of the girls of my tribe don't like me. They manage to make my life miserable. I return the favor just as much. Everyone there sees me as a worthless child. I wish I could just get away from them!"
Those thoughts made her jump slightly. She'd never thought that way before. Why now...

Revus
He jerked upright, feeling something new around them. The others were talking, oblivious, but he felt it. A stirring...
Are you here finally?" he thought, staring towards the essences he felt. "Is it finally time...?"

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Mona stepped back and listened to the girl's outburst, and when it was over, all Mona did was shrug. "Well, geez, sucks to be you? I dunno." She said, scratching her head, then she crossed her arms, "What are you getting at here? You want sympathy? Sorry, I don't know the feeling, can't sympathize. Pity? That's what is looks like. Pretty pathetic, looking for pity from a couple strangers when you could be working on smoothing things out with your tribe instead." She shrugged again and turned away, "But, hey, who am I to talk? Not like I'm involved in it. I just wanted to look at this big 'ol rock." she walked to the monolith and leaned against it.
"Looks to me like you're just mad and looking for a fight." She continued, "If that's the case, then go and pick it with those girls you have an issue with, see if it helps. If you actually want to be alone, then leave, stay here, do whatever, I'm not gonna bother you. I just felt like doing a little sightseeing and this rock caught my interest, that's all. I'll be on my way out after I've had a look at it. You still got a problem with that?"
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:25 pm

OOC - um, Odd? just in case, the italicized parts were her thoughts...don't know I made it clear enough, but...it just seems Mona heard those, so I just thought I'd clarify.

Amica Song
She just stared at the Islander girl, mouth opening and closing like a fish. Finally, she found her voice. "I don't want pity," she snapped, her temper beginning to flare. "I hate people. You all just suck. I just want...I JUST WANT ALL PEOPLE TO DIE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"
There. She'd said it. Suddenly extremely angry, she rushed over to the Islander, shouting, "This is my rock, and I'll hurt you if you don't--" Lunging at her, she missed by an inch, or perhaps the terrible aching longing in her drew her, and her hand touched the monolith.
Suddenly, they were surrounded by a vast light, stemming from the very rock itself. Amica gasped and jerked back, but the light continued to grow. "What's happening?!" she shouted.

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Mona was actually surprised by the Johand girl's rage, yelling that she wanted everyone to die and leave her alone. But that kind of outburst made Mona tense up, put her on guard, so she was more than ready to move out of the way when the girl came charging at her.
And as soon as the angry girl touched the giant stone, it started emitting a blinding light, like the sun itself. "Whooo boy, you did it now." Mona said to the girl, then turned and started running, "Fairy!" She yelled, and the bird ran toward her. When she was close enough, Mona jumped into the air and Fairy lowered his head, allowing her to land on his back, though backwards. Quickly, Mona spun front-forward and looked at Daji, "I get the feeling we should get outta here." She told him, tapping Fairy's side with her foot and having him ready his wings, preparing for a hasty escape.
She wasn't a resident of the plains, admittedly she didn't know much about them, but wherever it was, Mona knew glowing rocks wasn't a normal thing, and she could see this easily going very badly.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Amica Song
She stumbled away, her arms thrown up to protect her eyes. A voice began to speak, a voice she knew from the dream!
"Take on thy burdens, Chosen ones, and record what is righteous for the sake of the world to be."
Another flash, brief compared to the first, and a book suddenly appeared from the rock. Amica stared in wonder. Instinctively, three pairs of hands shot forward, but as the closest Amica caught it first. The book lay open in her arms, and she watched as its pages flipped back of their own accord, back to page one. Her mouth dropped open as her picture appeared on that page, along with some symbols she didn't recognize. A page flipped, and the Kiilin boy appeared in its pages. On the next appeared the Islander, and the one after that had a Saramond boy.
This Amica took in slowly. Suddenly, the truth came crashing down on her like a whole forest. The dream, those words, the pictures - it couldn't be!
"YOU?!" she croaked, turning to face the Kiilin and the Islander, who had come closer for a better look. "I'm supposed to work with you two?!"

OOC - sorry for god-modding there.
By the way, thank you. I had hoped for some conflict in the group, but this was beyond my expectations. Open hate...delicious. This will be fun!
Oh, and until Toast gets back, I'm going to drag Siilver along. Soon as I find an opening, anyway...

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Daji
Daji gritted his teeth. Great, just great.
"You're kidding, right?" He said, as surprised as the girl. "There's no way. This is...there's some mistake. There is no way in the world I'm going to do anything that involves being within a hundred miles of you. I don't care what the dreams or anything else says. I don't even know why I'm here. I just came to see this stupid rock, and now all this."
Burdens? Daji was seriously freaking out right now, but he covered it up with his anger. Whatever it was, he wanted to get away. This was all way too real.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Amica Song
"W-W-Well, I tried to tell you to get away, didn't I?" she snapped, feeling angry, confused, frightened, and...lost. She hadn't felt this lost since that one day she'd actually tried running away from the tribe. Scared, so scared of the unknown world around her now. Angry at the voice for giving her this job. Confused by what exactly she was supposed to do. And, to top it all off, lost, once again, in a place, in a concept, that was beyond her. "What are..."
Suddenly, the book lit up again...

Revus
He felt it, the pull, the call to awaken once again. The light was growing, brighter, brighter, and he was rising toward it. He felt them, three, four souls, Chosen souls. He was rising toward them, faster...
In a flash of light, he found he was standing on grass once again. Blue sky was overhead, and in the distance could be seen the peaks of mountains. And standing before him were three humans, staring at him and the other spirits in shock. He smiled softly, steeling himself for another round. "Greetings, Chosen of the Andrake, the Book of Prophecy," he said, inclining his head slightly.

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Daji
Daji had a smart reply ready, but suddenly there was a light again, and all of a sudden, there was some guy standing there. Daji jumped back, sufficiently startled. Instantly on his guard, he glared at the strange man.
"Who are you?" He demanded. And how did this guy know everything about this whole chosen thing? Was he the one behind it. If so...
Daji balled up his fists, ready to do serious damage to the guy who'd scared him out of his wits.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Amica Song - Revus
"My name is Revus," he told Daj. "I am a guardian spirit of the Book of Prophecy. With me," he gestured to the other spirits. "Are the others of us who will guide you on your path to world salvation."
"So wait - we are supposed to...to make a new world?" Amica said falteringly. "With...with them?" she pointed at Daj and Mona. "But...how the heck am I supposed to work with them? I don't even like them!"
Revus kept his face clear, though inside, he was sighing. "Stupid humans. Can you not see the need past your own petty emotions?" Aloud, he said, "You must, for if you don't, all will end in corruption and destruction."
"Oh Revus!" Celcium laughed and turned to Mona, who was closest. "What my worlds' old friend is trying to say is that this is of such importance, that if you guys cannot find some way to work together, there will not be a world after this one. Or worse yet, the next world will be composed plainly of evil, with no good left to save it. All would fall into darkness. I understand if you guys don't get along, but if there was someway..."
Amica glanced at Daj, then looked away quickly. No way. Not until he learned to behave at least like a decent human being.

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Wolfsong wrote:OOC - um, Odd? just in case, the italicized parts were her thoughts...don't know I made it clear enough, but...it just seems Mona heard those, so I just thought I'd clarify.

OOC: Darn. There were quotation marks around it, so I thought she was saying it, and the italicization was to put more emphasis on it. Umm, lets just brush that under the rug a bit and move on...

Mona watched with undisguised shock as, first, a book appeared out of the stone, then the Johand girl took it and a second later yelled in disbelief, and then people started popping up out of nowhere and talking about their world and duty and things.
One of the people from the book -a guardian spirit?- turned to Mona and started talking to her. Despite the heaviness of his words and the situation as a whole, this one seemed in astoundingly good spirits compared to everyone else present.
Mona shifted slightly on Fairy's back, taking a more comfortable posture, since it seemed they could be here a while. "Well, what do you want us to do about it?" She asked, "I mean, we're three kids and a bird, not exactly a band of heroes or whatever. How exactly are we intended to save the world, or the next world, or whatever?"
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Celcium stared at her a bit, then shrugged. "Hey, its not like we picked you out as Chosen. You're just supposed to decide what's good and what's not for the next world." He grinned. "Just be glad it wasn't our choice. I get the feeling if Revus had his way, humans wouldn't have continued for so long."
Revus shot him a look with full implications of what he thought of him right then. Celcium just laughed it off.
Amica shook her head. This was...madness. How were they supposed to make a good world?

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Daji - Rowtag
Daji made eye contact with Amica for a split second, then jerked his head away sharply.
"This is insane," he grumbled under his breath. He looked back at Revus and the cocky-looking guy with him. "Wait, next world? What are you talking about? What's wrong with this one?"
Daji started to panic, feeling short of breath. What were they talking about? They made it sound like something was going to happen to their world, and by the way they acted, this wasn't the first time. What in the world was going on?
A hand dropped down on Daji's shoulder, startling him. He jumped backwards with a startled yelp. There beside him stood another guy he hadn't noticed before, on top of the whole group that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He wore a cocky grin and an obviously superior attitude. Right off the bat, Daji decided he couldn't stand him.
"You're getting too worked up about all this," Rowtag said. "It was bound to happen sooner or later. Besides, I was sick of being stuck in that book."
"Book?" Daji asked, confused. "What are you talking about?"
Looking back and forth, Daji felt like this guy and the one who'd been talking to Amica were really similar, and he decided he didn't like either of them.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Amica Song - Revus
"This one," Revus said. "Is contaminated so strongly by evil that a new world must be made and this destroyed, before all chances of redemption are lost to you. If this did not happen, the evil would take over the world, and all that would remain for you was destruction, no mercy, no remorse." He pointed to Amica, to the book in her hands. "That book is the Andrake. Within will be contained that which you decide should be brought to the next world. To put it even more simply...its your choice to save the world, or **** it."
Amica dropped it. It fell to the ground, somehow landing closed and unharmed. She dropped to her knees, shaking her head. "No...no, no, NO!" she shook her head frantically. "Not me! I'm not...I wouldn't save this stupid world! I'd be more likely to **** it then save it!"
"Well, no one's perfect," another spirit said, resting her hand on her shoulder. "You should have seen my world. It was a real mess. Oh!" she blinked, then laughed. "I'm Aiery. Sorry for not introducing myself first! But yeah, if my world could make it, so can yours. So can you. There's redemption for everyone, big and small."
Amica shook her head, but picked the book back up. "But...how can we do this anyway? There's so much, and besides, we only just met and...I'm sorry, I'd rather not work with either of them." She glanced guardedly up at Daj and Mona.
Revus shook his head, closing his eyes. Oh boy...some people were so....
This was not going to be fun.

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:39 pm

"Well, just putting it out there, I'd rather not work with you, either." Mona said to the Johand girl, "Honestly, you seem a bit on the psycho-murderous side. Just sayin'. You think so, too?" She asked, turning to the Kilin boy, then, not waiting for an answer, she looked to Revus, who seemed to be the spirit in charge, or something. "So... how's this work, exactly? We just write down all the good stuff and bad stuff in the book, and it'll handle the rest? Hardly seems very dramatic, for an end and beginning of the world scenario, don't ya think?" She asked. Mona always pictured the end of the world with more fire, and shouting, and general chaos, and the birth of a new world with a bunch of flashy lights and things. She didn't expect it to be a task of writing.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Revus
He smiled slightly. "There won't be any lack of explosions. Nothing will survive when the world dies, which is why things must be written in the book as it will be the only thing to outlast the world. The Chosen may also, though some choose to die with their world."

Amica Song
Psycho? Her?
She had to admit, she hadn't exactly been behaving very well. But when you have a couple of people acting like total jerks to you, its really hard to just swallow and take it. So why was she the only one to get in trouble when it was someone else's fault?
She was stuck. That was becoming more and more obvious. Somehow or another, she was going to have to work with these people. Much as she loathed the thought, unless she could find some way to quit, she was stuck.
Biting her lip, she glanced at Daj, then at Mona, then sighed. "I'm sorry," she managed. People always liked it when you groveled, even when it wasn't your fault. No way in heck would she grovel, but perhaps apologizing might ease the tension a little. "I've been a little stressed, recently, but that doesn't excuse my actions." Even when it wasn't her fault. "I'm sorry."
That said and done, she waited to see what the jerks would say.

OOC- My she has a lovely attitude. Now I'm feeling kinda sour.... :mutter:

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Daji stared at Amica, trying to figure out what motive was behind her words. But whatever the case, he didn't have time to sort out his issues with her. The entire world was at stake. So he just gave her a look, then turned back to the book guy.
"Wait, are you saying, no one besides us is going to survive?"
ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Revus
Why did he have to keep repeating himself? "Yes, that is correct," he replied patiently. "Everyone is going to die, but you as Chosen may not."

Amica Song
Death. Everyone was going to die.
She didn't really want that. She liked her dad well enough, though she was dying to see her mother again. Still....
She kept silent. She'd said what she was going to say. She wasn't going to say anymore until something worth saying came up.

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Wolfsong wrote:"I JUST WANT ALL PEOPLE TO DIE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"
There. She'd said it.
Wolfsong wrote:Amica Song
Psycho? Her?

OOC: This girl needs therapy. Seriously.

Everyone would die? Everyone? The boys she fought with, the girls she played with, the adults she spent all day dodging, even the kids who looked at her like a sister? No way.
"You can't be serious!" Mona shouted at Revus, staring in both disbelief and defiance, "I'm not going to take part in murdering my own people. You find someone else to destroy the world, so I can beat them down before they get the chance!" She looked at Daji, who seemed like her most likely ally here, not that there was much competition there, but still...
"Come on, back me up here! This whole thing is ridiculous, right?" She said.
Oddood198

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying