CAA Chatroom

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: CAA Chatroom

Postby sarahleinaar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm

"It's only the proper thing to do. If I want to be a good king one day then I must be respectful to the ladies of the kingdom," he said with a smile.
He turned to the other girls that were also with Dia. "Hello ladies, I am William, Prince of the Chat of Realm, but please, call me Will," he said bowing yet again.
Then he turned back to Dia.
"Anyways, Sarah wanted to invite you and any of your friends that may want to go, to our ball that we are having tonight at the palace. We have set aside extra rooms for you and your friends if you choose to come," he said with a smile.
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:42 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Kaimyn tilted his head and laughed, running a hand through his hair.
"Yes, it is a rather dull day, isn't it? It seems like there aren't nearly as many wars lately. That Wolfsong must be keeping a tight rein on the Chat these days. If I didn't know better, I'd say it's about time for someone to stir things up a bit." Kaimyn looked at Silver out of the corner of his eye, waiting for a response.

Silverthorn nodded. "The brat seems to think she can keep us all neat and orderly like we were still schoolchildren." He smiled softly. "I'm game for something. Have anything in mind?"
Wolfsong

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Dia couldn't help but smile again. Will was just a kind gentleman. She knew he would make a great king when the time came.

When he mentioned about the ball, Dia beamed. A ball! She had been to a few before back in her own dimension, but they had been rather dull events, with snooty, rich people who had nothing to talk about but their own finery, and other people's. But this was was being thrown by Sarah! Surely it was going to be more exciting and interesting! "That's awsome! I'd love to come!" Dia exclaimed. Then she turned back to the others. "If I know Sarah, she's going mo make this ball very interesting! I hope you all can come!"
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Will nodded. "My sister loves balls, parties and every other social event. Trust me, it's going to be a night you'll remember," he said with a wink.
Then he reterned to his serious self. "But if you do not want to come, then of course we will not force this on you," he said.
sarahleinaar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Kaimyn smiled slyly at Silver's reply.
Ah, he thought to himself. A kindred spirit.
"Tell me," he said, stretching his arms over his head. "Who do you think is the most easily irritated person in Chat? And more importantly, if you just happened to run into them by pure coincidence, what action would be most likely to set them off?" Then he added in a gentle, concerned tone, "Of course, I ask you this to make sure I know how to avoid such an encounter. As you know, getting on someone's bad side can easily cause a full-scale war around here." Kaimyn looked at Silver meaningfully, trying to make his point as tactful yet obvious as possible.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Odd and Dox looked at one another, then at Cece, then Sarah, then back to each other.
I don't want to ride with Dox, too dangerous. Odd thought, But I also don't want to ride with Cece, because she'll probably be hitting me the whole way. But I also don't want to ride with Sarah, because she's practically a stranger.
Not Odd, definitely not him. Dox thought, He'll be whining at me to slow down and watch where I'm going the whole time. We travel enough together, anyway. I'd probably best not ride with Sarah, either. Don't wanna say something wrong and get our invitations revoked before the ball starts. Cece would be OK, I guess, long as she doesn't try and feed me a cookie again. He looked over to Cece, "Hey, pick somebody to ride with, me and Odd'll work around that." He told her.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Silver studied Kaimyn a moment, then chuckled.
"Actually, that ranges between Wolf and Cece. Of course, you have to be extra careful with those two, but..." He smiled softly. "I don't know Cece well, but I've been studying Wolf. While I don't know all the best ways to push her verbally, I do know she hates it when a trees comes down...or getting knocked out of one." He smiled fondly at some memory, then shook his head, wiping the smile off his face. "Of course, I'm simply warning you to be careful of her and her forest. I certainly wouldn't want to mess with her."
Wolfsong

Postby silvanis2.0 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:39 am

Kerscribble grinned at Ally-Ann, shifted into a unicorn for second, and then back to his dog form.
"It's a nasty habit of mine," he told her.
A man joined them. Silvy bowed when the man before them said he was a prince. Is that what people still did when they saw princes? She wasn't sure, but she wanted to be safe. Kerscribble instead bounded about at the mention of a ball.
"You hear that, Silv? We have a BALL to go to! Is this place awesome, or what?" he said, wagging his tail furiously in excitement.
"I've never been to a ball before," smiled Silvy, "I suppose I'll have to draw up something pretty to wear! But first thing's first. We have a hat to track down."
silvanis2.0

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Kaimyn nodded pensively, putting a hand to his chin.
"Ah, thank you kindly for this piece of advice. You are most generous."
Then he reached into his pocket, saying, "Now, just to be clear," and pulled out a hand grenade. "I most definitely would not want to do something like...this."
And with that, he casually pulled the pin and tossed the grenade toward a nearby oak tree (that just happened to be growing in the heart of the city), watching as it exploded at the base of the trunk, tearing a massive chunk out of the wood. A loud cracking sound could be heard all through the streets, and in a few seconds the tree majestically toppled to the ground, crashing through a few rooftops.
Kaimyn put his hand to his mouth in mock horror.
"What have I done? Who knows what could happen now?! Let's just hope Wolfsong didn't notice. That would mean trouble for us all."
Kaimyn stretched his arms out again, waiting for either a response from Silver, or the inevitable arrival of the lover of trees.
"If you changed your mind and you're not up for a challenge, you might want to disappear right about now," Kaimyn smirked.

Cece looked back and forth between Odd and Dox, noticing the obvious discomfort between them. She was tempted to offer to ride with Sarah, simply because she knew Odd and Dox would loathe the idea of having to ride together. But the thought of having to ride with that...princess...made her shudder. She couldn't make herself do it. So which one of them could she have the most fun with. Her first thought was Odd, but she realized that causing grief didn't always equate fun, and poor Odd looked like he'd had enough harrying for one millenium. So unless she wanted to sprint there, she was left with one option.
Cece sighed, rolling her eyes in an exaggerated fashion.
"Alright," she said. "I suppose I can ride with you, Dox. As long as the trip isn't too long. But we'll need a protective barrier between us. Like...styrofoam or something."
Cece jerked a thumb toward Odd and said in a hushed tone, "And what about him? Is there anyone he can survive riding with?"
ClaecElric4God

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Dox was silent for a moment when Cece voiced her decision, not yet sure if it was a good thing for him, or bad. He walked closer to her and bent forward, angling himself to get a view of her back as well, then grinned; she wasn't hiding anymore cookies. "Nah, Shouldn't be necessary. Besides, not room enough for both of us and a styrofoam wall."
When she asked if there was anybody Odd could survive a trip with, Dox couldn't help but grin. "Ah, I wouldn't worry about him, he'll be fine. He's riding with a girl he doesn't know, and a princess, at that, so I expect he'll just clam up and shut up. You know how he is." That said, Dox walked over to the horse he and Cece would be riding. It was a well-bred horse, properly groomed as well, and it barely seemed tired yet from its ride here from... wherever it started.
Dox effortlessly jumped up into the horse's saddle, getting insecurely and comfortably, then he turned partly and stretched a hand down to help Cece up, "Up we go, hold on tight, and mind my swords." He said.

Odd tentatively approached Sarah and her horse, looking up at her, but averting his eyes. "Well... I guess I'll be riding with you, if that's all right. Hope you don't mind..." He mumbled, trying to at least make sure he was heard.
Oddood198

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Sarah smiled. She didn't get why Odd was so timid around her but it was probually because she was indeed a stranger. She nodded.
"It's fine. Hop on," she said. "The castle is about a half hours ride from here," she told Cece and Dox who was hopping on with her.
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:53 am

Silverthorn chuckled. "What, and miss all the fun? Besides, you'll need someone with you if she doesn't accept that it was an...accident." He grinned, hand resting lightly on the sword at his belt. "Tell me, just how well can you control the ever-changing aspects of Chat?" he asked.

Minutes later, Wolf appeared from the rooftops. She let out a cry as she saw the proud oak, now fallen from its majesty. She leapt down, kneeling beside it. "What happened?" she whispered, stroking the rough wood. Then she saw small metal pieces of something, an explosive of some sort, the huge gash taken out of the trunk before it fell. Then she saw the two men. One she recognized from an incident before, but the other she didn't know.
She stood, stern and angry. "What happened here?" she demanded.
Silverthorn glanced at Kaimyn, smiling. "You first," he said.
Wolfsong

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:53 am

"Oh yeah that's right..." Dia murmured. She explained to Will about Ally's hat. "I hope it didn't get lost amid one of Chat's location shifts." She ended. Then she told Silvy and Ally, "I'll fly up and see if I can spot it from the sky." Opening her wings, she launched into the air, circling like a hawk.
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:58 am

Kerscribble sneaked a whiff of Ally-Ann's hair before launching himself into the grass to try and pick up a scent. Silvy sketched out something on her notepad.
"Er... I never did ask what your hat looked like. What sort of hat is it?"
After putting down a few extra pencil strokes, she stuck her pencil back into the spiral binding and pried a spyglass from the page of her notebook. She looked through it and wiped a bit of paper dust from the ends.
silvanis2.0

Postby sarahleinaar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 am

Will nodded. "Im sorry about your hat, hopefully we will find it," he said.
sarahleinaar

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Ally remained silent for much of the conversation, but piped back up when she and her hat were mentioned, green eyes seeming to talk as much as her. "Thank you, Dia!" She exclaimed. "I'm mainly a lurker around here, but people make me feel like I frequent this area all the time..." She murmured to herself. She returned her attention to the large group of people when Silvy asked her a question.

"Er... I never did as what your hat looked like. What sort of hat is it?"

"Well," Ally began, "it looks like a short top-hat, but instead of there being a solid rim, it has transparent ruffles, and there's a green ribbon wrapped once around it and tied into a bow." As she explained, she allowed her habit of using several emphatic gestures to surface, becoming animated with a simple description of a hat.

(OOC: Meep... Sorry for the late post. >///< )
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Ooc: That's ok Ally! Who do you want to find the hat? :3
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:25 pm

(OOC: Oh, I don't mind who finds it. First come, first serve, I guess. :3 )
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Ooc: Alright! I'll give Scrib and Silvy the honors. X3
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:59 pm

OOC: If you say so ^^

Silvy kept her eye to the spyglass, looking for a hat that matched Ally-Ann's description, but didn't see anything that looked different than grass and trees and dirt. Kerscribble, meanwhile, was certain that he had found something. There were the very faintest hints of Ally-Ann's shampoo on the grass and in the air. He followed as best he could until the whiffs of it faded completely. He sat back on his haunches and grumbled. The wind must have taken it somewhere out of reach. Suddenly, a flapping of something caught his attention. He looked up and saw it, fabric swaying in the breeze as if it were waving from the branches in which it was stuck. With a yip of triumph, he launched himself toward the tree and transformed into a crow in midair. Carefully, so as not to damage the fabric, he untangled the hat from the branches and dropped it lightly onto Ally-Ann's head. He immediately shot into the sky to meet Dia.
"Mission accomplished, dear dragony friend!" he cawed.
silvanis2.0

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Oddood198 wrote:Dox effortlessly jumped up into the horse's saddle, getting insecurely and comfortably

OOC: ^Some typos aren't as obvious as others, and just leave you really confused...

Cece raised an eyebrow at Dox when he said a styrofoam wall wouldn't be necessary.
"Um, speak for yourself," she replied, reaching down to pick up a thin piece of styrofoam that lay on the ground nearby. She waited for Dox to mount, chewing absently on a piece of pizza leftover from dinner. She gagged slightly when Dox reached a hand out to her, struggling to keep the pizza crust out of her windpipe.
"No, bad pizza!" She scolded, pounding her chest. When she finally had control of her respiratory system again, she straightened up, dropping the remainder of her pizza on the ground and brushing her hands off.
"Up we go?" She inquired. "Is that like...an effort to be gentlemanly or something? Because as far as I know that doesn't really work with us. Poor Dox, the centuries have done a number on your already confused memories." Cece ignored the outstretched hand, instead crouching down and propelling herself onto the back of the horse, behind the saddle.
"Also, hold onto what?" She asked in horror. "Like...you?!" And with that, she situated the styrofoam between them, gripping the lip of the saddle.
"Ready when you are!"

Kaimyn shrugged.
"Ah, I've dabbled a bit here and there, and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it. It's not really the aspects of Chat you have to worry about controlling..." Kaimyn paused a moment, studying the horizon. It was then he heard Wolfsong's cry. "...It's the people." Kaimyn grinned, relishing the excitement as Wolf turned and looked at them.
Kaimyn put on the most disturbed, worried expression he had as Wolf addressed them. Outwardly he ignored Silver, though inwardly he acknowledged the shove from behind.
"Oh, Wolfsong!" He exclaimed, without missing a beat. "It's absolutely dreadful! You arrived right when we needed you. You are truly a wonderful mod!"
Kaimyn's voice wavered as he explained to Wolfsong the heartwrenching story of the group of shadow ninjas that had come into town, harrassing the innocent townspeople. Kaimyn and Silverthorn had valiantly fought them off, acting as defenders of the peace. But when one of the ninjas made a move to throw a shuriken at Silverthorn, Kaimyn had, without thinking, thrown a grenade at him, not realizing the ninja was standing directly in front of a magnificent oak tree. When the damage was done, the ninjas had dispersed, leaving the tragic scene for Wolfsong to find, and framing Silverthorn and Kaimyn for the incident.
"I recognized one of them," Kaimyn said, his eyes sorrowful. "It was Claec, I'm sure of it. How could he condone such a thing? But I was also at fault. I'll never forgive myself for letting that innocent tree fall this day."
ClaecElric4God

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Sarah smiled as the two finally got on the horse.
"Great, just follow me. They rode for a while and finally came to the castle.
"And here we are my friends," she said. They rode the horses inside the gates and Sarah turned to face her new friends.
"So, what do you think," she asked with a smile.
sarahleinaar

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Dia grinned at Kerscribble. "Wonderful!" She exclaimed. Then she dived down and rejoined the group. "It's a very nice hat Ally!" She said when she saw it perched on her head. "No wonder you were upset about losing it..."
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:20 pm

William nodded and smiled as Ally was reunited with her lost hat.
"Great job," he told Kerscribble. Then he turned back to the group.
"Now, about the ball, it should be starting in a couple of hours. Will you be accepting my sister's invitation," he asked them with a smile.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:38 am

"We're in," said Kerscribble, reverting to his seldom-seen human form, "it's not often I get a chance to dance with anyone other than myself."
He shot Silvy a look and she rolled her eyes at him before turning her attention to the prince.
"How could we decline such a kind invitation? This will be the first time I've been asked anywhere by royalty... or a ball, for that matter. Is there a dress code?"
silvanis2.0

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 am

Will smiled. "Well, people usually do one dressed in ball gowns and suits so if you don't have any Sarah would love to give you one of hers, and I have a suit you could borrow as well," he said smiling at Kerscribble.
sarahleinaar

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 am

"Mine's going to be rather different..." Dia mused. "But not shockingly so!" She quickly added, looking at Will. "But I'll have to go back to Kuronai to get dressed... is it alright if I go back there, and meet up with you at your castle?" She asked.

Ooc: Kuronai is her own sort of castle back in her dimension. *will describe it more detail later*
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Will smiled. "Of course Dia. You remember the way right," he asked. "I mean, you've been over quite enough times," he said with a laugh.
sarahleinaar

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Dia laughed with him. "How could I forget?" She said. "Thanks Will, you're awsome." Then she turned to the others. "Bye guys! I'll see you at the ball!" She said winking. Then she turned around and fingered her necklace. "Transport me to Kuronai." She commanded. In response, the locket popped open, and a ball of multicolored energy began forming between the two halves. When it became the size of a large marble, it shot several feet out in front of Dia, where it turned into a large flat oval. A faded image of what looked like a castle carved right into a mountain flikkered in the middle. Dia turned back to the others and waved. Then opening her wings, she dived into the oval. In a flash, she was gone, along with the portal.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Will watched at Dia disappeared. He smiled and turned to the others.
"Allrighty then. Ready to go my friends," he asked.
sarahleinaar

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying