CAA Chatroom

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: CAA Chatroom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Dia grinned and nodded at Scrib. "Yes, that's right!" Then her eyes widened a little when Silvy pulled out a daisy from her sketchbook, and handed it to her. "Wow...you're welcome! With abilities like you two have, you'll fit right in around here!" Dia sniffed the daisy's scent, and studdied the fine lines in the petals and leaves, almost showing a childish fascination for the flower. Then with a start, she remembered Silvy and Scrib. "Oh, I'm sorry!!" Dia cried, her tail switching violently in emberrasement. "Um, did you want me to show you around?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:26 pm

It was Silvy's turn to grin.
"We'd love that! It seems like there is a lot to see in this place. Would you mind, Scrib?"
"My pleasure," he said scrunching up his face and transforming into a huge moose, "that should be enough room for the both of you, that is, if you don't mind riding, Miss Dia."
silvanis2.0

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Wolf paused, her stronger senses picking up the beeps of a...phone? Then she picked up Cece's voice. And it was quite close.
"Probably have that phone to thank, or I would have been glomped again," she thought with a grin. Quickly, she sprinted off...and found herself on the edge of the forest and entering a dark city. "This is new," she remarked. Hopper slowed and stopped beside her, taking in the place.
"It feels like...Claec here. He is hunting again."
"Oh dear." Wolf laughed quietly. "I wonder how many more newbs he's going to scare the living daylights out of this time."
"Should we stop him?"
"...maybe. Lets tail him and see what happens."

Silverthorn wandered the streets of the dark city, shivering a little. Just a few seconds ago he'd recognized the shadow Claec, shooting off with his league of troublemakers. Something about that kid sent shivers up his spine, and he was longing for the chance to cause the boy some serious harm.
He almost crashed into another person, a blue haired guy Silver remembered encountering before. "Kaimyn," he said. "Haven't seen you in a while. Did you notice...it...go by moments before?"

OOC- contact made, Claec. Have fun.
Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Beautiful days are easy to remember, even more so when you relish the gentle breeze caressing your face, tousling loose strands of hair and playing with the hem of your dress. Beautiful days are easy to remember when you are lying sprawled out on the grass of a rolling hill, taller grass tickling your legs, arms, and neck as you stare into the bright, blue sky above you. A girl of about sixteen years was feeling all this as she watched the wispy clouds sail across the waterless ocean above her, the white fluff changing every once in a while to a new shape that she tried to decipher. The last image a large cloud had formed was that of a fish kissing a turtle, but eventually formed into a kitten's head cuddling a snail. Still lying spread-eagle amongst the tall grass, she quirked an eyebrow at the latest picture before chuckling quietly. "Ah, this is the life," she whispered to herself, allowing her eyes to close to half-open slits, a smile playing on her alabaster face. After a few minutes of light dozing, she sat up and yawned, stretching her arms out in front of her. Can't sleep the day away. It's too nice out for that, she thought, standing up. She stumbled slightly, a bit light-headed from standing up so soon, but she finally managed to stand up straight, brushing off short blades of grass off of her leaf-shaped dress.

She paused in her ministrations, feeling that she had forgotten something. She stood there dumbly, staring off into the flower-laden distance as she tried to remember what she was forgetting. A look of surprised realization hit her as she brought her hands to her head, patting it in a panicked manner. "My hat! Where's my hat?!" She cried, bending back down into the tall grass to search for her precious accessory. A look of horror crossed Ally-Ann's face when she didn't see it in the small vicinity of grass, and she stood back up, pacing back and forth with her hands pressed nervously to the top of her head. "My word, I feel naked without it!" She wailed pitifully, bright-green eyes darting around her for any signs that it had been blown a bit further away from her. When she couldn't see it immediately, she took off running in the direction of the wind's travel, arms pumping rapidly as she sprinted. The only thing that stopped her running was a rock that she tripped on, and she cried out in shock as she somersaulted down the hill of tulips and blue-bonnets. She landed on her stomach-- which was more like a belly flop-- with a loud "oof" at the bottom of the hill. Trying to regain her ability to breathe, Ally-Ann grimaced before looking at her surroundings. No more long grass, lots of flowers, and several trees that were super tall... I must be at the opening of the forest... she observed as she pushed herself up to sit on her knees, shoulders slouching as she looked back and forth at the trees and flowers . "How far did I run...?" She muttered to herself. When she was standing on her hill, the furthest thing she could see when standing up was just more rolling hills covered with tall grass, tulips, and blue-bonnets. Now she was at the opening of Chat's large forest, and a feeling of panic rose in her, her stomach sinking. "Now I'll never find my hat, and I'm lost," she groaned, hanging her head low and letting her bangs cover her eyes.

OOC: Sorry for the late start! My second sinus infection in a month decided to plague me yesterday, and today was no better. Oh, well~!
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:11 pm

"Wow...I never rode on a moose before!" Dia said, intrigued. With a flap of her wings, she settled lightly on Scribs back. Then she took a tablet out of her pocket, activating the GPS app. "It's the only way to keep track of the basic areas of Chat, since they move around so much..." she told Silvy. "So, where do you wanna go first?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Kerscribble began to wander in a random direction until Dia gave him somewhere to be. His lanky moose legs caused Silvy to rock back and forth slightly with each stride.
"It's crazy to think that all of this," she said, gesturing to the expanse of land, "could change in just a moment. Um... there is a forest near here, isn't there? I would love to see it before it turns into something else."
silvanis2.0

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 pm

OOC: You took that "run into" part literally, didn't you Wolf? :lol: Aw, poor Claec is being stereotyped as a bad guy. :sniffle:

Claec felt a presence in the corner of his consciousness. Someone was watching him. It wasn't often that a person was able to percieve his presence. But as long as they didn't interfere, he had no inclination to stop. After all, he had a mission to carry out.
It didn't take long for Claec and his troop to leave the town far behind, to be replaced by wide, open prairie. With no rooftops to glide between, the group simply sprinted low to the ground, eating up the miles. In the near distance, a group of cloaked figures could be seen, darting quickly between sparse patches of cover. Claec estimated there were about 4 people in all. He looked to the shadows on his right and left, and they immediately dispersed, splitting off in opposite directions. Claec surged straight forward, straight past the group of refugees. He didn't recognize any of the faces, so he'd obviously never encountered them before.
There were a number of ways to deal with escape attempts at CAA. With first-time offenders, Claec usually tried to go easy, otherwise Cece would never let him hear the end of it. That girl could talk anything to death...As it was, Claec simply decided on the simplest, least traumatizing solution.
Claec stopped on a dime, turning to face the rag-tag group of members, who were now a few paces off. He crouched down, balancing on the balls of his feet, with his arms resting on his thighs. They stopped short when they saw him, unsure what to do.
"Hey, who's that guy?" One of them said.
"I don't know," another replied. "Do you think he's here to join the group? I didn't hear anything about anyone else wanting in on it."
They stood for a moment, then the one who appeared to be the leader shrugged, stepping forward.
"Hey, how's it goin?" When Claec remained silent, he cleared his throat. A visible chill went through his body, and he turned his eyes away from Claec, looking instead at everything around him. "Um, are you here to cross the border with us? If so, you might want to bring some supplies." He gestured toward the pack he had slung over his shoulder, indicating the kind of supplies Claec would need. "And you might want to keep hidden, instead of standing out in the open like this. You don't want to get caught."
Claec stared up blankly at the boy for a moment, as if he'd lost his train of thought. The kid shifted uncomfortably, unsure how to react. But then Claec rose slowly, startling all of them. He reached out and clamped a hand down on the boy's shoulder, ignoring his effort to shrug off his grip.
"The one who should worry about being caught," he whispered hoarsely, in a low, even tone, "is you."
One of the kids yelped in surprise as the shadows closed in around them, an instant before they were engulfed. There was a brief struggle, and suddenly there were four ninjas standing in front of Claec, each with one of the escapees slung over a shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Take them back to the Center," Claec nodded to the ninjas, and they dashed off into the night. Claec waited a moment, staring off into the horizon, beyond the borders of CAA. Then he pulled out his cellphone.

"Yeah?" Cece answered, holding the phone to her ear.
"Four, huh? Good work. Just make sure they don't get hurt, okay? I don't want them to never come into Chat again, just because your ninjas roughed them up! Really, you can be so difficult sometimes." Cece humphed, mashing the off-button. Then she crossed her arms, unsure what to do next. She was getting bored...

Claec stared apathetically at his phone. There was no way of knowing what he was thinking by looking at his face, but chances were it was something akin to bewilderment at Cece's outburst, which he'd done nothing to provoke. Then he simply replaced it in his shirt, diving into the shadows.

Kaimyn grunted in surprise as he narrowly escaped colliding with another person. He looked up from the book he was reading, noting the long silver hair, as well as the rather sharp looking sword the man carried. After a moment of taking it all in, he smiled politely at the man, casually closing his book and placing it under his arm.
"Ah, Silver," he greeted him, his voice smooth as silk. "Wonderful day, isn't it?"
"It?" Kaimyn scrunched his eyebrows, thinking. "Ah, you mean Claec? You rather dislike that fellow, don't you? Though I'm not sure what he ever did to you." The truth was, Kaimyn wasn't fond of Claec either, but simply because of that uncomfortable feeling he always got when the ninja was nearby. The few times he'd run across him, he'd never had reason to directly dislike him. And either way, he wasn't going to admit that someone other than himself was unnerving.
Last edited by ClaecElric4God on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Silver smiled softly. "I got roughed up simply because I was curious about what was beyond the borders. I've held a grudge since." He chuckled slightly. "But enough of that. Certainly a fine day. But rather dull, if you catch my meaning."

Wolf watched a moment, then nodded to herself. "Not too bad...I'll let it slide."
"You're too nice to the child."
"Nice? me? I'm a monster in human guise." Wolf chuckled to herself. "Come, lets go hunt. I'm itching for some venison."
Wolfsong

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:47 pm

"Ok!" Dia checked the GPS. "Um, looks like it's southwest from here...that way." She said, point out the right direction to Scrib. "So...when did you find out about your drawing powers Silv?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Scrib turned in the direction Dia pointed out and waded into the deep grass.
"When I bought this notebook about a year ago," replied Silv, tracing the spiral binding, "it is the only one that automatically lets me pull the pictures into reality. Luckily for me it never seems to run out of pages. Other paper works sometimes, but I have to pry the pictures off. It's quite a workout. But enough about me, you said you come from Earth too? There are still dragons there?"
silvanis2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Dia looked at Silv's notebook in interest. She was sure almost anyone would do anything for a notebook like that. When Silv asked about dragns, Dia nodded. "Well, one anyways...my dad. He's a jewel dragon of the humanoid class. He met my mother out in the country, when he was disguised as a human. They fell in love, married...and I was the result..."
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:33 pm

"That is just so cool! I had no idea that there were still dragons around," said Silvy grinning wildly.
"Told you," muttered moose-Scrib, "hey, is this it?"
Before them loomed huge beautiful trees. Silvy wondered at this, since the trees looked far older than what could be expected of a relatively new forest, if things shifted as often as Dia said. Birds and other creatures made their busy noises from inside their wooded hiding places. Silvy's heart sang. She could not wait to go inside. Before she could ask Dia about the forest and whether it was safe to go inside, her eye was drawn to a girl muttering about a hat and being lost. She slipped off of Scrib's back, landing hard, and waved to the girl.
"Er, excuse me. I couldn't help but hear that you were lost. Our friend here has GPS. Maybe we can help?"
silvanis2.0

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:43 am

Ally-Ann's head lifted quickly, eyes slightly widened at the sight of a stranger; rare were the times that she got to be around many people; she usually just lurked in the hills and meadows. The brunette nodded before standing, brushing dirt off of her legs and dress. "I think I'll be able to find my way back to where I usually stay, but my hat is missing," she informed the girl, twisting a stray lock of her hair around her finger absent-mindedly. "I know it's just a hat, but it's special to me. I think the wind must have snatched it from me while I was sleeping." Just thinking about never being able to find her accessory made her choke up; it had been a gift from one of her best friends. "I don't know if it's possible to find it at this point, but if you and your friend could keep am eye out for it during your travels, it would really make me happy."
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:42 am

"Yes, this is it!" Dia said, smiling. If she wasn't mistaken, Wolfsong was probably in there somewhere.... When Silv noticed the girl nearby, Dia took a good look at her. She recognized her... "Ally, right?" Dia guessed sliding off Scrib and joining the girls. "What did your hat look like?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:29 am

Sarah was quite confused when Dox started to say something about being here a hundred years ago, and when Odd interrupted it just made her more suspicious.
But, she would let it pass for the time being. Will stepped forward.
"I'm WIlliam, the prince of the Chat realm, and this is my lovely sister, Princess Sarah," he said introducing themselves.
Sarah curtsied. She stood back up and smiled at them. "It's a pleasure to meet you both," she said.
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:31 am

Odd blinked in surprise. Chat had a prince and princess? That must have been new. Or old. He didn't recall that last time he was here. He cycled through a dozen different formalities for meeting royalty he had learned, but wasn't sure which one would be best in this situation, so he just decided to pick one he thought would seem the most natural in the chat. He lifted one leg and crossed it with the other, bent his neck back as far as he could, tilted his torso as far to the left as was possible without losing balance, and but his flat hand over his chin.
"It is our sincerest honor to meet with this fine realm's royal family," He said, his voice strained, "and it is also-- wah!!"
He was interrupted as Dox kicked his one standing leg out from under him, causing him to fall ungracefully to the ground. Dox stepped forward, now. "Sorry you had to see that, ignore him now." He said, "So, you're prince and princess, eh? Good, good. Any chance there's some kind of royal party or whatever? It's been a while since Odd let me go to one, and they've usually got good food there."
Still on the ground, Odd hung his head in shame. He's gonna get us chased out again, before the last time, even...
Oddood198

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:41 pm

(OOC: Ohhhh, Wolfsong, Would it be all right if I made a ball for everyone in the realm of Chat? That would be rather fun and a great way to get everyone together! I can edit if you don't want me too. :D )

Sarah laughed. She liked these strange, yet funny men. Will seemed to take Sarah's laugh as a good sign.
It meant she didn't think they were trouble, which was a very good thing.
"Well, how did you know? There is actually a ball tonight. I insist that you stay in the castle. We are rather full but we have a few extra rooms. Ah, no if's or but's," she said when Will started to open him mouth. He snapped his mouth shut. He knew not to argue with his sister when she was determined.
Will gave Odd and Dox a look that meant that they better do the same.
Sarah smiled. "It's decided then. Come along. You can each ride on the back of Will's and my horse," she said.
sarahleinaar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Kaimyn tilted his head and laughed, running a hand through his hair.
"Yes, it is a rather dull day, isn't it? It seems like there aren't nearly as many wars lately. That Wolfsong must be keeping a tight rein on the Chat these days. If I didn't know better, I'd say it's about time for someone to stir things up a bit." Kaimyn looked at Silver out of the corner of his eye, waiting for a response.

Cece kicked up a few leaves as she walked, thinking quietly to herself. She was tired of the woods. Too many trees. As she looked up from her musings, she could see the edge of the forest, and her spirits lifted. It was time for a change of scenery. As she broke into the open, she saw a group of people to her left, and wandered toward them. As she drew closer, she recognized at least two of them. The others were too indistinguishable from this distance, but those two always stuck out like a sore thumb.
"Yo, Dox, Odd! Long time no see!" Cece waved as she called out, hoping to get their attention.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Dox grinned, "Well, have I got the best timing or what? Hear that, Odd? We're invited to the ball!" He said, looking down at his counterpart, who was still on the ground.
Odd was going to try and protest, but he was silenced by the look from William. This can't get any worse. There's no foreseeable way this can get-- Just as he thought that, he heard a distant call of greeting, and the voice sent a chill down his spine. He leapt up and bolted behind Dox, cowering behind him as if he could actually hide himself there.
Dox's grin grew even wider, and he raised an arm to return the wave, "Hey, Cece! It's been forever!" He called back, and that was barely even an exaggeration.
Oddood198

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:21 pm

"I hope you two weren't out ruining my future," she said threateningly as she came up to them. "I have lots of cool plans, and I'll be mad if I find out you guys went and messed things up. Of course, you might've already had this conversation with me and are currently off in the future, laughing at me. In which case I'll have to severely punish you. But then again, if it hasn't happened yet, you might be in a timeline where you haven't even met me yet, or you could be plotting an alternate universe where I don't even exist! All the possibilities!" Cece stopped, short of breath. Then she linked her hands behind her back, leaning to the side to see Odd's small form, huddled in Dox's shadow.
"It's nice to see you, too, Odd," she said laughingly, a mischievous grin plastered on her face. "I see the future hasn't changed your outlook on life."
Then Cece realized she was ignoring the other people who were standing there. She turned and looked at each of them in turn, a curious expression on her face. But she didn't bother to greet them. That would be too much trouble. She simply turned back to Dox, offering him a plate of cookies.
ClaecElric4God

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:32 pm

The arrival of Cece just made Will's suspicions worse but Sarah didn't seem to mind.
This is why I'm heir to the throne, he thought. And because I'm the eldest...
He turned his gaze to Sarah who was watching the trio with wide eyes.
"Hello, I'm Sarah and this is my brother, William. Heir to the throne of the realm of Chat. Who may I ask, are you," Sarah asked rather curious.
sarahleinaar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm

As soon as Sarah finished talking, Cece burst into stifled laughter, trying to contain it by placing her hand over her mouth.
"Throne of the realm of Chat, eh?" She managed between laughs. "That's a new one."
I hope this isn't another one of those self-imposed monarchies, she added inwardly. Those are always a pain to deal with. Cece finally managed to smother her laughter, straightening up and swiveling around to face William and Sarah.
"Oh, I'm no one special. Just one of your humble subjects." Cece tried to keep a straight face, but a joking smile broke through. She just couldn't make herself take this whole royalty business seriously. Not that she ever took anything serious. "The name's Cece." She held out her plate of cookies, offering them to the pair.
"By the way, did I interrupt something? You guys all seemed to be having a little chat or something. I hate to butt in." Cece looked back and forth between Odd, Dox, William, and Sarah.
ClaecElric4God

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Will was appalled by the way Cece spoke to them. Sarah on he other hand had a huge grin on her face.
"Oh no, we were just inviting Odd and Dox here to a ball that is at the palace tonight. We have some extra rooms for them to stay in.
You should come along too, unless you already have plans of course," Sarah said. Will shoot her a look and she completely ignored him.
"It's going to be great," she said with a smile.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:46 am

Scrib reverted to his dog form and sat at Silvy's feet.
"I could sniff it out if it's close enough," he said with a wag of his tail.
"He really is quite good at that," added Silvy, "anything I lose doesn't usually stay lost for long."
"Of course, I'd have to sniff your head to know what I'm looking for, and I don't do that to a person without permission... most of the time..."
Silvy cocked an eyebrow at him and lightly whacked the back of his head, "Weirdo."
"Whaaat? Sometimes a person's shampoo smells like food and I can't help it."
silvanis2.0

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:37 am

Dox grabbed a cookie from the plate and took a bite, only to spit it out a second later, "Ugh, what is this? Raisin? Cece, I told you not to-- wait, no I didn't. Did I? I dunno." He glanced back at the sword of clocks on his back, "Nope, guess I haven't yet. In that case, great cookies, Cece." He said, taking another bite.
He nodded in agreement when Sarah said that Cece should also go to the ball tonight. "Oh yeah, definitely, come. It'll be a grand old time. And I'm sure we can stir up all kinds of trouble between the two of us."
Oddood198

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Cece glared at Dox, who was saying something about how awful the cookies were. She had a mind to scold him for complaining, but she'd just found the cookies in a dumpster, so it wasn't like he was offending her baking skills or anything.
Cece opened her mouth to protest when Sarah offered her the invitation. She hadn't missed William's look, and balls were definitely not her thing, royal or otherwise. Wild horses couldn't drag her to the thing, and she had every intention of making that very clear. She had a feeling she wouldn't get along very well with the prince and princess anyway.
"Oh yeah, definitely, come. It'll be a grand old time. And I'm sure we can stir up all kinds of trouble between the two of us." Dox interjected. Cece was about to give her reply, when she heard the last thing he said. An evil grin played on her face, as she thought about what that could entail. Already, a myriad of ideas was playing through her mind.
"Aaaagh..." Cece sighed, rubbing the back of her head furiously. "You drive a hard bargain, you know that?" She crossed her arms and smirked at Dox.
"Congratulations, you've officially outdone wild horses." Then she turned to Sarah, forcing a smile. "Sure, I guess I can find time. Somebody has to keep an eye on Odd and Dox, anyway, to keep them out of trouble."
Inwardly, she was thinking, I hope this is worth it, because this is so out of my comfort zone.
ClaecElric4God

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:16 pm

"...Oook." mumbled Dia. She agreed, sniffing people's heads was sort of weird. "I'm pretty sureKerscribble will find your hat Ally. If not, I can get a new one for you!" She told Ally kindly.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 am

Sarah smiled. "Great! Let's get moving then. William, will you go and try to find Dia. If you find her could you invite her to the ball," she asked her brother.
He sighed but nodded. He got off the horse. "Odd and Cece can use this one. Dox, you can ride with Sarah. Or vise-versa. Doesn't matter. Just to have you know that if any harm comes to her than you three will be the first to blame," he said threateningly. Sarah laughed meekly.
"He's just kidding. Bye Will, thank you," she said as he ran off. Sarah hopped on her horse.
"Okay, choose your partners and let's go," she said with a smile.

-- Will --
Will walked down the road and a short while later he came upon a group of ladies. He saw that Dia was one of them.
He walked over to them. "Hello Miss Dia. I have a request to make from Sarah," he said bowing.
sarahleinaar

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Ally-Ann looked at the boy-- er, dog... thing. Whatever he was-- curiously, the "sniffing peoples' heads" phrase not bothering her one bit. "You're a shape-shifter? That's awesome!" She exclaimed, temporarily forgetting about her lost hat. Until Dia piped up.

"I'm pretty sure Kerscribble will find your hat, Ally. If not, I can get a new one for you!" Ally sighed, her head hanging low once more.

"Thank you, Dia. Really," she said earnestly. "It's just that my hat was a gift from a best friend of mine. She used to lurk around Chat with me for while, but as soon as she first appeared here, she was gone without a trace. I'm really not sure what happened to her. That hat was what she gave me as a birthday gift on the last day she was here." Ally suddenly found the ground very interesting as she paused. And she popped right back to her outgoing self, smiling once more and brushing her bangs from her eyes. "Ah, well. Memories are best, right? Either way, thanks for wanting to help, guys!"

OOC: Gah, homework kept me away. -__- At least it's finally the weekend~!
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:41 pm

"Oh...I'm really sorry!" Dia said genuinely. She knew what it was like to have a special item that reminded her of someone... instinctively, she put her hand to the silver, fire-shaped locket she wore on a chain.

Hearing Will's voice, she quickly turned around and smiled. "Hi Will! You know, you don't have to call me miss..." she reminded him yet again. "Anyway, what's Sarah's message?"
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying