Fandom Inn

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Fandom Inn

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:19 pm

"What are these krank-a-lot dohikeys? If they're anything smaller than giant, heavily armed robots, then I seriously doubt that I'm the one who has it easy!" Sari shot back, irritated by the boy's attitude. "And what is Lyoko? And who's Aelta? And while I'm at it, where the heck am I anyhow??"
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:59 pm

"You think kankkralots are easy? Hah, try taking on 12 plus a flying manta...okay i never fought that many," odd said sheepishly "but its still hard. And for your information, Lyoko just so happens to be a virtual world built by Aelita's dad so they could live in peace, until X.A.N.A took over. Aelita is quite possibly the greatest girl to ever exist, and to answer your final question I have no clue where we are.
LastLfan

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 pm

-- Katara --
Katara shook her head and realized that she was longer with Aang, Sokka, Toph or well, anyone for that matter.
She walked around the strange place that she was in. Suddenly she saw a familiar face.
"Aang," she cried out happy to see her best friend. She ran over to him and gave him a big hug.
"You haven't happened to see the others have you," she asked.
Last edited by sarahleinaar on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:53 am

Aang shook his head sadly. "No. It's just us." Aang noticed that Snowy was sniffing him. What a strange creature. he thought. He then said to Tintin, "Tintin, this is Katara. I think he's lost, too, Katara."
rocklobster

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:27 am

(OOC: OMGGGGGGGOSHHHHHH!!!!! TIN-TIN! HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?) :D

Katara looked at the young man. "Hello sir," she said with a quick curtsey.
She looked around the room and saw someone sniffing Aang. "Um Aang. Who's that," she asked rather concerned.
sarahleinaar

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:03 am

Ooc: Tintin lovers unite!! :D *high five*
Bic:
~TinTin~
"Nice to meet you Katara." Tintin replied pleasantly. "Oh, that's just my dog Snowy. Come here boy!" Snowy reluctantly returned to Tintin, though not before sniffing Katara as well. "So, if neither of you know where we are, where did you come from?" Tintin asked.

~Sari~

"Oh great, just great!" Sari muttered to herself, not very interested in Odd's explanations. Though the mention of a virtual world got her to thinking... "What if my mind is trapped in a virtual world like what Soundwave did to my friends once? Though I'm positive Soundwave is destroyed now, so he can't be behind this..." Sari began pacing, half forgetting about Odd.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:50 am

(OOC: YEAHHH! And Hope that's okay Rock!)
Katara smiled. "Ohhh, a wonderful place. We were last with my brother, Sokka and our friend Toph, in one the Earth Kingdom's villages. It's very nice. Perhaps you've been there? If not, you should," she said with a smile.
sarahleinaar

Postby LastLfan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:54 pm

While the girl began pacing around the room Odd heard a dog bark from downstairs. "That could be Kiwi!" Odd exclaimed as he ran to the door. "Catch ya later kid," he called back to Sari"you can come with but i gotta go find my little diggity dog, I'M COMING KIWI"
LastLfan

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:10 pm

~Sari~
Sari immediately broke out of her thoughts when Odd began running, apparently for his dog called Kiwi...weird name for a dog. Though she didn't exactly like the boy, she wasn't eager to be alone in this place. So Sari dashed after him, quickly catching up.

~Tintin~

"Earth Kingdom? What is that?" Tintin inquired, trying to recall whether that name could be another title for a certain country. He couldn't remember. Then again, it could be the name of a hidden society. He had run into a few of those before...
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Odd finally found the source of the bark when he saw a room with a light on heard people talking. "Kiwi," he screamed as he ran into the room only to see a white dog, a bald kid, a girl, and a boy with blonde hair. "Haha, hi" he said holding his hand to his hair
LastLfan

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Tintin turned around quickly at the muffled yell. Seconds later, a blonde boy wearing an interesting costume ran in, then seemed emberrased. "Oh hello. Who are you?" Tintin asked, curious again. Who were all these kids, and why were they here? And why was Snowy and himself here?

Sari screeched to a stop behind Odd, almost running into him. She stared at the others. All of thier clothes looked weird to her. Even Tintin's looked out of date. "Why is everyone here dressed up!?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 pm

"Hehe, I'm odd dellarobia. Lyoko warrior, who are you guys? And why does that guy have a tatoo on his head
LastLfan

Postby Lynna » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:04 pm

OOC: It seems I am a little late...

Ayano rubbed her eyes. Where was she? She had been falling, and then...She shook herself. Well, she was here now, wherever that was. The wind tugged at her red scarf, and she got up. She looked around, and saw a manor nearby. I may as well start there, she thought. Hang on! My cellphone is on me, isn't it? She took it out from her pocket. There was no signal.
That's bad. She thought. Shintaro will be worried. Maybe that house has a phone I could use?
She walked up to it and knocked tentatively on the door.
Lynna

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:45 pm

"The tattoos are to show that I can do this." Aang said. He made a ball of wind and showed off his "air scooter" trick (or whatever he calls that thing he does with the ball of wind.)
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:22 pm

~Tintin~

"Great snakes..." TinTin murmured in awe, staring. He had seen plenty of amazing things in his travels, but what Aang just did was in a whole different class! Snowy yapped, backing away as Aang rode close to him. "How did you do that?" Tintin asked.

~Sari~

Sari's eyes widened. She was wondering the same thing. But as she opened her mouth to speak, she heard a bell ring. "Anyone else hear that?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:53 pm

"Holy cow, Are you from lyoko too? And ya kid I did here that." Odd ran towards the sound and saw it was coming from a door. He flipped on a nearby light switch and opened the door, "hello?"
LastLfan

Postby Lynna » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Ayano waited. Was anyone home? She thought she heard voices within. She rang the door bell. What if they were ignoring her? The place looked pretty secluded. She couldn't be sure another place existed. Besides, she must have appeared nearby the mansion for a reason. She turned the door handle--it wasn't locked-- but before she could open it, someone else did, and she found herself staring into the face of a strange person with pointy hair. She stuttered "I...uh... sorry...where...do you know...um, hi?"
Lynna

Postby LastLfan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:05 pm

"Hi the name's Odd, Odd dellarobia, lyoko warrior" he said dropping to his laser arrow pose. "Welcome to the lost in a strane manor club, come on up we're just getting started
LastLfan

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:43 am

"I'm the avatar." Aang said. "Where I come from, lots of people can master the elements. But only I can do all four. Katara, here, is a water-bender."
rocklobster

Postby sarahleinaar » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:06 am

Katara smiled as she was introduced.
"Anyone have a water bottle," she asked. SHe looked around and saw one on a counter.
She grabbed it and handed it to Aang to hold. Then she made the water come out and fly around everyone in the room. Then she safely put it back in the water bottle.
"See," she said with a smile.
sarahleinaar

Postby Lynna » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:33 am

Ayano blinked, and then blinked again. The water was definately flying. Maybe this is a dream, she thought. But then again, is this really stranger than having siblings with eye-powers?
She smiled. "My name is Ayano Tateyama." She bowed. "I'm pleased to meet you all. Did you just find yourselves here, like me? Is the owner of this place out or something? "
Lynna

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:17 pm

OOC: I think I'll bring in my second character. I kept him a secret too long.
At that moment, a black teenager happened upon the inn. He had on a purple jacket and jeans, and a yellow t-shirt with a lightning bolt, as well as yellow goggles. This was Static, the hero of Dakota.
"All right Gears, you sure messed things up this time." he thought.
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Both Tintin and Sari nodded to Ayano, Tintin still in awe of Aang and Katara's abilities. "So...if we all found ourselves here suddenly...does that mean we're all from different times? Or dimensions?" Sari asked, eyeing Tintin and the bender's clothes in particular.
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:28 pm

"Well I know i from a different dimesion, well at least partially, i got sent here right from lyoko" off said scratching his head. "I say we start exploring this place, look for others, see if we can find help. So what do you think, me, Ayano and the kid?" Odd said pointing to Sari,"then tintin, Aang and katara?"
LastLfan

"IRe: Fandom In

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:43 pm

"Don't call me kid! My name is Sari!" Sari said in irritation. She knew it was her own fault because she hadn't told her name earlier. But she didn't appreciate Odd calling hr kid when she was at least the same age, if not older. ...Well, that wasn't completely true. She was technically only like eight, but she was physically (and mentally) fifteen.
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm

OOC:Sari's 15, holy cow, last time i believe wikipedia, second, i know i want a second character soon, should i add before or after we find the others and what fandom should it be? I know it can be any but i want at least one person to know who it is. Anyone watch total drama? Dog and scissor? B-Daman crossfire? Adventure time?

IC:"okay, okay Sari whatever," Odd said. Wow this kid is annoying she wouldn't have lasted one day on lyoko. "You know SARI I've been helping you out since we got here and haven't gotten one thank you, not good job pal, not a hey chum way to go. Nothing, i mean the nerve?" Odd knew it wasn't really wasn't that big a deal but losing his friends AND getting stuck with her had not put him in a good mood.
LastLfan

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Ooc: Lol, Sari definately goes through major changes near the end of the series. And I've only heard of total drama and adventure time. Honestly though, both of them irritated me. XD;;

Bic:

Sari snorted. "Helping me out? With what? You you have no idea where we are! I would've been able to find my way on my own, thank you very--" "This isn't exactly the time for arguing!" Tintin interrupted, a touch severely. For all anyone knew, this mansion could be hiding someone...or maybe someTHING...dangerous. "I think splitting up is a good idea. And if anyone runs into trouble, whistle for the rest of us." Snowy barked loudly, as if in agreement.
Diamond Dragon

Postby Lynna » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"I guess that could work well" Ayano said. "Though in some movies it doesn't...but we need to do something, and just standing here won't help. Maybe we could set up a time to meet up here again? Maybe half an hour?"
Lynna

Postby sarahleinaar » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Katara nodded. "Sounds good to me. Come on boys, don't just stand there," she said rolling her eyes and walking down one of the halls.
sarahleinaar

Postby LastLfan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:50 am

"You heard the water chick, come on Ayano, kid-uh i mean Sari" odd said with a smile. Let's go upstairs.
LastLfan

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying