Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Artists Manifest

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Vlad went to the bathroom on his side of the cabin and washed up with a wet rag and some soap. Once he didn't stink and his hands were clean he went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

OOC: For the sake of simplicity the fridge is stocked with whatever we happen to need at the time :P
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Himeko started setting some firewood inside a circle of good sized rocks. She arranged the firewood in a small pile before piling on a couple of handfuls of dead leaves and then lighting it.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 am

"Nice, Himeko! It usually takes me three times longer to start a fire, looks like you have a knack for this." Vinyl said bringing two bags of marshmallows and biscuits with her.

ooc: Are you planning for a bit of action Broly? Bounding is great, but even slice of life needs to have some events to keep us moving forward.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 am

OOC: Yeah, I plan to inject some action, drama and other stuff into this story but I am still trying to guage the level of intensity I should incorporate. I been on wedding rp so long I need to remove the need to randomly summon yeti's and demons that attack at random :P Danger is real and if a pack of wolves show up I don't expect us three to suddenly become combat experts XD

BIC: Vlad was mixing some ingrediants into a pasty substance in the food proccessor and had 4 quarts of water boiling on the stove while he dug through the cabinet for some top ramen. when he found it we took four bags and threw away the flavor packs, cooking the ramen bricks on the stove. He poured the sause from the food proccessor in a large bowl, only about two cups of fluid in total, and sat it aside while he finished the ramen bricks which he then drained completely, shaking as much of the water off as he could, and tossed the noodles in the sause mixture, which was a mixture of garlic (minced), ginger (gratted), soy sause, wurstesher sause, sesame oil, chili oil, brown sugar, peanut butter and chicken broth. Once it was evenly coated we garnished it with green unions and chopped roasted peanuts. The whole proccess took about a half an hour and he prepared three bowls and walked outside to feed the group. "Dinner, is served."

OOC: This is a real recipie for lao mein style ramen.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu May 02, 2013 7:06 pm

OOC: I was beginning to wonder if things were going to intensify.

BIC: Himeko sits back on a log and smiles a small smile at the other two "My mother loved to go camping. She would take us camping every time she had a chance. She even started to go into labor with my little brother on a camping trip. They barely made it to the hospital on time. After she died, my father would take us twice a year, on Mom's birthday and on the anniversary of her death" She took the bowl with gratitude.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri May 03, 2013 11:10 am

Broly Ultimatrix wrote:OOC: This is a real recipie for lao mein style ramen.

ooc: I hate you. :shady:

"Thanks Vlad." Vinyl said taking the ramen. "That's tough Himeko. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. But I guess camping is like a family tradition for us two. How about you Vlad? Have you ever gone camping?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 pm

OOC: Why? :o

BIC: "No, not like this anyway. I was one of the 'picked on in summer camp cause I couldn't keep the bulies from putting frogs in my shorts and wasn't cool enough for the geeks' type kids. Luckily I didn't go more then that one time." Vlad said as he started eating his ramen. "So what are we going to do tommorow? Practice some more or go swimming?"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri May 03, 2013 9:17 pm

ooc: You know why. :shady: I told you just a few days ago I've never had ramen and can't make it. :(

"Don't worry Vlad." Vinyl told him. "We'll teach you all you need to know about camping. And I don't see why we can't do both."
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 am

Himeko shakes her head. "Don't worry about it guys."
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat May 04, 2013 8:17 am

OOC: Then I'll simply have to hack your mainling adress and mail you 50 packeges of ramen :P

BIC: Vlad Finished his Ramen and sat the bowl to the side, "Well, either way try not to be too envious of my hot bod and supream athletic skill at the swimming hole tommorow." he said putting his fists to his hips like superman.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun May 05, 2013 12:30 am

Himeko finished her ramen and set her bowl aside as she tried not to laugh at Vlad's comment. "Sure thing Vlad." she said with a small eye roll
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed May 08, 2013 2:11 pm

"Don't worry Vlad." Vinyl laughed. "We'll be sure to send you in first, the mud leeches loves to stick to athletic bodies." She reached for the marshmallows and held it out for the others. "Marshmallow?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 am

Himeko grabbed a couple of marshmallows and sticks them on the end of a stick and puts it over the fire
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

Vlad ran into the house and went through ome of the drawers and when he came back he held a couple marshmello roasting spits spesifically designed to roasting marshmellows, "I saw these when I was cooking earlier. Your cabin has everything Vinyl." Vlad said leaning the extra spits against the fire, handle side down, and grabbed a couple marshmellows roasting them on the fire. A rustling in the bush sounding like a squirell or some other unknown animal startled him but he didn't jump or anything. was simply called to attention. "Oh, I know. Let's tell scary stories. Nothing better to do around a campfire then that."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun May 12, 2013 4:08 pm

"Sounds like fun." Vinyl said. "So who wants to go first?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Himeko shakes her head, "I'm not much for telling scary stories. They always sound lame."
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon May 13, 2013 9:06 pm

"OK then, I guess I'll start." Vlad said clearing his throat.

OOC: I'm to tired to start tonight but tomorrow morning I'll post the first part of the story and leave breaks so the other characters can make their little gestures, statements and other interactions with the story and story-teller.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue May 14, 2013 7:45 pm

The fire cracked and a few sparks flew up into the air. Vlad ate his marshmellow and started the second one cooking. Once he finished his marshmellow he cleared his throat yet again and started his story.

Once upon a time, when our town was still a small village around a river there was a rumor. A couple fishermen went fishing down river and found that they couldn't catch anything durign the day but after dark you could fish like they were hopping into your basket. However when the two fishermen were about to head back home with their hold a voice came from nowhere" "Leave it~~... Leave it~~" He said in a creepy old lady like voice for added effect.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed May 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Vinyl listened intently as she put another marshmallow on her stick and hovered it over the fire.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri May 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Himeko listens carefully as she puts a roasted marshmallow on some graham cracker and a piece of chocolate
Cleanedbyblood

Postby sarahleinaar » Sat May 18, 2013 5:48 am

Paige hopped out of the van and took out her cell phone. Right after she and Ethan got their gifts, their parents decided to go on a family vacation. They had finally returned and couldn't wait to see their friends again. She pulled out her phone and texted Vlad.

- Hey Vlad! Ethan and I just got back. Where you all at so we can meet up?!-

Ethan ran over and smiled.
"Let's help unpack real fast so we can go hang out with the group when he replies," he said.
They both ran off to help.

OOC: sorry I haven't been on guys. I had personal problems and had to leave for a bit. Btw, I'm sarahjoy78 but I changed my username. Lol, I'm back now though (:
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat May 18, 2013 9:35 am

OOC: Welcome back!

BIC: Himeko takes a bite out of her s'more then tosses another log on the fire
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat May 18, 2013 7:09 pm

OOC: Nice to see you back. I'll reply to Paige's text when he get's back to the room. I'll invite you guys to the campground and you can show up tomorrow morning after preparation and driving yourselves there by whqatever means yo usee fit :P And welcome back, it'll be nice to have another roleplayer here with us (I recognized the profile pic before I even noticed you name was changed which I only realized when you brought it up in your post :P)

BIC: Vlad ate his marshmello and continued talking his voice sounding kinda funny with the marshmello still in his mouth. "Obviousley these fisherman feared for their immortal souls and dropped their fish on the spot and ran for the hills. When they came back the next morning their fish was gone but the nets still there. They were telling of their experience in a local pub and the bravest fisherman in town overheard them. He went home and told his wife and said he was going to go fish and nothing would keep him from bringing home the fish." He swallowed the marshmallo and cleared his throat again to go on with his story. "The following night right before sundown the brave fisherman was down at the river and like the fishermen before he couldn't catch anything untill after sundown when the fish were so abundant he filled his basket in no time at all. When he got up to leave he heard the same voice asking him to leave the fish and it sent shivers down his spine." Vlad imitated the creepy voice saying Leave it as he did before trying extra hard to make it creepy.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahleinaar » Sat May 18, 2013 7:17 pm

OOC: Sounds Good :D
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 pm

ooc: Welcome back Sarah. :)

"So what did the fisherman do?" Vinyl asked. "Did he leave it and run away again?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm

"Well he didn't run away I'll tell you that," Vlad said leaning in close and hovering close to the fire, "He stopped where he stood and yelled into the darkness, 'I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU! I'M TKAING THESE FISH HOME AND THAT'S THAT!'" Vlad said yelling out as the fisherman would have. "From there he walked at an even pace, not wanting to look like he was running away scared, though he was scared, and not wanting to stay any longer. As he continued it was now late evening and a women in a beautiful dress, a large sun hat and a fan covering almost all of her face walked up and stopped in front of the man. "Sir, are those your fish?" The woman asked him from behind the fan. "Can you sell me them? Please." she pleaded with him." vlad continued the story then took a short pause here to load another marshmello onto the stick and set it over the fire.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm

"Uh huh?" Vinyl asked impatiently, urging Vlad on to continue the story.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Himeko leaned forward as if hanging on every word.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 am

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I was pretty busy this weekend with camp and I will continue tobe busy after wednesday because, you guessed it, I'm going to another camp... My sunburn still hurts from the first one >.< Anyway, this other camp has power outlets and wifi so I can continue updating forums to my hearts content(time allowing). On with the show.

BIC: "Well, the man was intent on keeping his word and stood tall and strong. 'I'm sorry ma'm but I'm going to take these fish and my wife will cook them up good and tastey for us. I can't sell you the fish.' he said looking to the side to not see any look of dissappointment she might have. Well she took a step closer and plead all the more, 'Please, please good sir. Please sell me your fish. I will pay any price for all of them.' To this the man looked at her and sighed, 'lady, you couldn't understand why but I must get these fish home and eat them myself. Otherwise the men of my village will continue to be cowardes afraid of this river.' To this the woman stepped one step closer, close enough for the man to reach out and touch her easily and the wind started to blow. 'If you will not give me the fish then I will take them' she said in an erie darker voice and her hat blew away in the wind. At the same time, she closed her fan and undernieth wasn't beauty. As a matter of fact there wasn't a face at all. Just a blank space where facial features would fit in and at this the man ran as if, and probably because, his life depended on it, holding tight to the fish all the while. By some meracle he made it home." Vlad continues stopping here to blow out his marshmello that he let completely burn and blew on it before biting into it.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue May 28, 2013 3:20 pm

"That's your scary story?" Vinyl asked getting another marshmallow. "That wasn't very scary, maybe a bit creepy, but not very scary."
Bio_Plus

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying