What's Your Avatar?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Mine is Austria from APH again. It's been a long time since I've had an icon with him in it. For shame.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Mine is the Fox Kid from the anime Natsume Yujincho. I think he's a cute little guy, but that's probably because he's probably around six or something. I'm not entirely sure...
Banana Lobster

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Banana Lobster (post: 1548256) wrote:Mine is the Fox Kid from the anime Natsume Yujincho. I think he's a cute little guy, but that's probably because he's probably around six or something. I'm not entirely sure...

:o I'm gonna check out that anime
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Banana Lobster (post: 1548256) wrote:Mine is the Fox Kid from the anime Natsume Yujincho. I think he's a cute little guy, but that's probably because he's probably around six or something. I'm not entirely sure...

He looks like the toddler version of Holo :O
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Makachop^^128: It's a very nice anime, beautifully animated, with a good story. There is very little blood, and the main character, Natsume Takashi, is very well defined. Maybe after you've had a look at it, you can tall me what you think? Whether or not you like it, at least you'll have seen something new! :)

SincerelyAnomymous: I'm not sure who Holo is, but a younger version? Hmm. Interesting. I wonder what this Holo person is like.
Banana Lobster

Postby Vilo159 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Fools! My legend dates back to the twelfth century. Would you like to hear it?
Vilo159

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Vilo159 (post: 1548494) wrote:Fools! My legend dates back to the twelfth century. Would you like to hear it?

Yes XD

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Neane » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Banana Lobster (post: 1548486) wrote:SincerelyAnomymous: I'm not sure who Holo is, but a younger version? Hmm. Interesting. I wonder what this Holo person is like.

http://myanimelist.net/character/7373/Holo
Neane

Postby Vilo159 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 pm

I start every morning with a cup of coffee with cream. I start every afternoon with a cup of tea with two lumps of sugar. Do you know how I start my nights?
Vilo159

Postby V e e b i s h » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

[color="SandyBrown"]Ariel from The Little Mermaid. It's my favorite Disney Princess and movie! <3[/color]
[SIZE="2"]
Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. -Palms 148:8
[/SIZE]
V e e b i s h

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Vilo159 (post: 1548498) wrote:I start every morning with a cup of coffee with cream. I start every afternoon with a cup of tea with two lumps of sugar. Do you know how I start my nights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPt5NuuzuM
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Bristecom » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 am

Makachop^^128 (post: 1548534) wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPt5NuuzuM

Love that song... :lol:
Bristecom

Postby Lilac#18 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 pm

[color="Plum"]My avatar is Videl from the last few episodes of DBZ.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Neane » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 am

The Winner of the best anime father of the year award since 1995.
Neane

Postby aliveinHim » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:35 pm

TheGasMaster438 (post: 1546042) wrote:Juri Han from super Street Fighter 4 :D She's kind of a strange character, :XD: but is well designed imo.

its a portion of a picture I drew http://http://thegasmaster4381.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d48lery < -- if anyone is interested in seeing the original

I have a friend who cosplays Juri and I'm working on a Chun Li cosplay. We're going to try to do a shoot together at the next con we'll see each other at. Juri is so cool and strange.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Mine is just to awesome to say. Guess if you can. It should be pretty easy. XP
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Neane » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1552053) wrote:Mine is just to awesome to say. Guess if you can. It should be pretty easy. XP

[spoiler]Ichigo Kurosaki[/spoiler]
Neane

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Indeed. Your right Neane. You deserve a cookie cake. *hands you a cookie cake made of love and AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!*
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Spider-man from the finale of the first season of the Spectacular Spider man.

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Aisaka Taigi from Toradora!

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby AdriTan » Tue May 08, 2012 4:20 pm

I drew Matt Smith! Yay!!
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Thu May 10, 2012 4:20 pm

AdriTan (post: 1556208) wrote:I drew Matt Smith! Yay!!

Nice job!
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Gomez Addams
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

A classic expression from episode 2 of Nichijou AKA My Ordinary Life.

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby seaglass27 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:06 am

My friend drew this.
seaglass27

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 am

Mine is Homura-chan from Madoka Magica.
Banana Lobster

Postby metolosophy » Fri May 18, 2012 9:30 am

Chibi Russia! Eto milo, da?
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
Better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

metolosophy

Postby samurai10 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 am

Lizzy from Black Butler.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby acgifford » Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Vash the Stampede from Trigun! My fav anime currently! <3
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Kiraliralai » Fri May 18, 2012 1:25 pm

my avatar is a drawing done by Louis Royo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkSlateBlue"]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[color="YellowGreen"]I'm made of bones of the branches, the boughs and the brow beading light. While my feet are the trunks and my head is the canopy high. And my fingers extend to the eaves and the leaves on high. Bright I shine. It's my shine.[/color][color="Indigo"] - The Decemberists[/color]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Apres moi, le deluge[/color] [color="DarkOrchid"]- Regina Spektor[/color]

[color="Lime"]I still ain't bovvered[/color]! [color="SeaGreen"]- Lauren Cooper[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"]Because I can.[/color] [color="Sienna"]- Ryan Sohmer[/color]
Kiraliralai

Previous Next

Return to General