CAA Radio - Vic Mignogna Interview

The anime/manga/forums podcast

CAA Radio - Vic Mignogna Interview

Postby Link Antilles » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 pm

In this very special show, we get a chance to talk with voice actor and musician Vic Mignogna!

You can directly download the show from this link: Right Click and Save As.

I'll have the stream up later (and archive) on the CAA Radio site. For now, please use the link above.

Big thanks to Vic for taking the time to talk with us and you all for your support and questions for the interview! Make sure to check out risemboolrangers.com and the store for cool stuff!
Link Antilles

Postby Furen » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Sweet, just downloaded, thanks ^^
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Okami » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 pm

*downloads* And listening now~ :)
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Rylynn4869 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Just listened it! It was so wonderful and encouraging--especially the prayer at the end!
[SIZE="2"]We've all got wounds, we've all got scars
Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's hard
Don't give up hope, don't give up hope

'Cause He's got those wounds, and He's got those scars
And with His blood He heals our hearts
He is our hope, He is our hope!
~Don't Give Up the Fight by Revive[/SIZE]
Rylynn4869

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 pm

I will be posting a transcription of this by the end of the week guys, Until then enjoy the Interview!^_^/
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Furen » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Also, nice new site for CAA Radio, that'll be a nice site to use, hopefully you can find many uses for it
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby TheMewster » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Listening on my phone! :) God bless and Vic if youre reading this thanks sooo much!!!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby goldenspines » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 pm

[SIZE="1"]Hmm, I sound like I'm in a tin can. >_>;;[/SIZE]

Thanks for putting this together, Link! Love the intro you put on there as well.

Listening now and may update this post later. :3
goldenspines

Postby Furen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 pm

goldenspines (post: 1494798) wrote:[SIZE="1"]Hmm, I sound like I'm in a tin can. >_>]

I usually sound like a robot, so you're good
Furen

Postby bakura91 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Awesome definitely gonna listen! I thing its great that someone like Vic who has alot of dedicated young fans spreads the Gospel message! Its Awesome that its reaching teens of this generation, it sure reached me! I remember how cool it was to see his panel at Animazement 08! If I get to see him at another con I'll have to shake his hand and tell thanks for sharing the Message!
bakura91

Postby Winry » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm super excited to listen to this! Hopefully I'll get a chance to tomorrow =D Saw Vic at AX this year and it was of course awesome. It's so cool that he did this!
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Phantom_Sorano 12:29 - Congrats Winry, you are the first CAA Chat Survivor.
Winry

Postby Sheenar » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:43 am

ChristianKitsune (post: 1494645) wrote:I will be posting a transcription of this by the end of the week guys, Until then enjoy the Interview!^_^/

Thank you! I look forward to reading it. :D
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby bigsleepj » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I just wanted to listen to five minutes or so and ended up listening to all of it. This was a great show - and I'm not even much of a Vic Mignogna fan. :)
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby Psycho Molos » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:22 pm

goldenspines (post: 1494798) wrote:[SIZE="1"]Hmm, I sound like I'm in a tin can. >_>]

Thanks for putting this together, Link! Love the intro you put on there as well.

Listening now and may update this post later. :3

I think u sound just fine ^^; tho I just heard a nice voice and not the tin can :-P
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Awsome! Excellent quallity, it only got a little electronic once that I noticed. n.n
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 am

*Holds back a squeee* ... *Is speechless*... *Dies*

Ok, enough fangirling.. *Takes a deep breath* Everyone did a great job :hug:

*Exits thread squealing* :heart:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Thank you Vic. I learned a few interesting things from this interview, so it was time well spent.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey guys! I'm working hard to get the transcription of this out, its taking me a bit longer to finish it because work has suddenly piled up. I will have this out in a few days. Sorry for the delay!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby ADXC » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I have to say, so far listening to it, I'm bugging out. XDD I'm like I know you guys and I know him, but putting them together is so much more wonderful. Thanks guys, this is making me laugh a lot and has given me a lot to think about.

If I have anything to add, I'll edit it because I'm still not done with it yet. lol
ADXC

Postby Sheenar » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:01 am

ChristianKitsune (post: 1497829) wrote:Hey guys! I'm working hard to get the transcription of this out, its taking me a bit longer to finish it because work has suddenly piled up. I will have this out in a few days. Sorry for the delay!

Thank you! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ST. Attidude » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Wow.

This must have been spectacular for you guys! :D

Purely awesome.
ST. Attidude

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Okay! You guys I have finally finished the transcript! (With a HUGE help from GoldY who volunteered to transcribe a good chunk of it herself. Good job, Goldy! )

So please bear with us, there are probably a few grammatical mistakes, because that's the nature of transcribing. It's always nice to stay true to the interviewee and how he talks so you can really get to know them through their words.

However, because of that there could be some grammatical errors, (And heck, this was a really huge chunk of transcribing so there are always chances that we made mistakes too ^^; ) I apologize for that in advance.

But yah! Here you guys go! Enjoy and thanks so much for being so patient with me. ^^;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Furen » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:51 pm

This is great, but could you maybe do it in a different type of file as well (my computer doesn't understand things that open with microsoft word)

like .rtf or .txt
Furen

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Furen (post: 1499015) wrote:This is great, but could you maybe do it in a different type of file as well (my computer doesn't understand things that open with microsoft word)

like .rtf or .txt

Here ya go. And less than half the size too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Just read the transcript now. Thanks for putting it together and posting it. :D
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Sheenar » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Thank y'all so much for putting together the transcript! I read it last night and it was wonderful. <3

I was pleasantly surprised to see that THREE of my questions made it into the interview! :D

And that part right at the end, that was awesome. :)
[spoiler] When Vic prayed for CAA [/spoiler]

Sheenar

Postby Juliannesan » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Listening to it! Love it!
ImageImage
Juliannesan

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Furen (post: 1499015) wrote:This is great, but could you maybe do it in a different type of file as well (my computer doesn't understand things that open with microsoft word)

like .rtf or .txt

You're not on a PC or a Mac? Huh. I didn't think we had that many Linux users around. Glad to see someone got it converted for yah!
Mithrandir

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts