Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Portals: The Two Realms

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm

(this is NOT based off of any games that have portal in it's name! It's something I thought up.)
Long ago, mythical creatures and humans lived together in peace. But the humans started to progress, inventing many new machines and technology. The mythical creatures started to get jellous of the humans' success. Then the humans discovered Nanoite, a glowing liquid that comes in many colors that serves as a clean power source that never wore out. Finally the mythical creatures could stand it no longer. They wanted the technology for themselves. The Nanoite War was started, and it lasted for almost a decade. The mythical creatures were finally succesful in driving the humans underground through a series of portals. The mythical creatures sealed the portals and went to live in the human made cities, and used the nanoite for the own purposes. As time passed, the mythical creatures gradually lost thier powers because they depended so much on the machines. And gradually, they forgot about the humans. Deep underground, the humans were able to thrive in the world undrneath. They had light from the cloud-like masses that circulated up ahead, and they had water from the huge lake of water in the middle of thier new home. There was also many creatures that lived there that were strange to them, but soon learned more about them. (They are the normal animals in our world) They had to go back to medieval technology, for all the plans for thier modern technology were all taken by the mythical creatures. Then suddenly the humans made a new discovery: they found stones and gems that had great power in them. When they put these gems into normal items, they were turned into what the humans called relics, which gave abilities to any person who uses the item. After this exciting discovery, the humans also forgot about the mythical creatures and the world above.

Now the mythical creatures thought they had sealed all the portals to the underground. But they didn't. One portal still existed. It was deep in the forest that was beside the biggest city at the above. The portal was located in the biggest tree in that forest, which if anyone went through it, it would lead to a tree house that resting in a tree in the wood that on one side of the Center Sea. It'll only be a matter of time before it is rediscovered.

For the humans:

Name:
Appearance:
Relic(s) and thier powers: (limit three, and the relics are usually something the character wears. they'll only be weapons if the character was very rich, or they stole it from a rich person or something similar)
Weapon(s): (the weapons are mostly used for fending off aggresive animals, or a dangerous criminal or when there is an annual festival, where there are contests that have to do with the weapons)
Bio: (you can reveal in the rp)
Other: (anything else you want to add.)

for the Mythical Creatures:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Gear: (this includes hoverboards, or any of the cool sci-fi stuff)
weapon(s): (these are only used for protection from a criminal, or to destroy a dangerous mouthfunctioning machine.)
Bio: (can reveal in RP)
Other: (anything you want to add)

My characters will be up soon. And feel free to ask me questions!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby ABlipinTime » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm

first, the dictionary section:
"jellous" - The act of being turned into jelly after seeing someone else's cool stuff.
"nano-ite" - Uber power liquid that can only be found in nano-scale size chunks.
"portal" - http://media.photobucket.com/image/portal%202/mathilol/Games/portal_2_details.jpg?o=3
"cloud-like masses" - EDIT: snipped by me. Not very nice on my part.
"skirt wood" (it's not as bad as you think) -http://media.photobucket.com/image/dancing%20tree/joeelizondo/dancingxmastree.gif?o=16
directions to said portal - http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ftid=0x532074a5563879c7:0xee48955e8f071388&q=portal&hl=en&sll=48.995864,-102.549613&sspn=0.014643,0.032015&ie=UTF8&ll=49.006123,-102.564926&spn=0,0&t=h&z=14
http://www.nd.gov/content.htm?parentCatID=75&id=State%20Tree

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

On a more serious note, sounds interesting, and I might join. At the moment though, for some reason I'm in the mood for Steam Punk.
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 am

Yay! More fantasy!

Name: Adelaide Friedman (I just love German names. =3 )

Appearance: 5'1, 98 lbs. (She's scrawny.), straight waist-length light brown hair, bangs pulled back, light blue eyes, slightly timid expression.

Relics:

1. A bright blue gem that Adelaide wears as a necklace that gives her healing abilities.

2. A small, light green stone (I.e. jade-colored.) that Adelaide wears as a ring that allows her to turn invisible if she needs to.

Weapon: Pocket knife. (Adelaide doesn't like to hurt people, so she just keeps a small-scale weapon with her rather than a fancy, super dangerous one.)

Bio: Adelaide is a rather shy, somewhat weak girl. It takes a while for her to warm up to someone and she's usually timid. She doesn't like violence, which is a problem if someone or something attacks her, as she'll often just cower in fear. Though she's scared easily, she's also a kind and caring person. She is easily amused and entertained.

Other: Finds great fun in playing with ladybugs and inchworms.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Nami » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:57 am

This sounds interesting... I'll consider it.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am

@Blip: Do you always do that in RP ideas that you like? *jk* Anyway, I look forward to your character sheet if you decide to join.

@Ally: I like that character! Approved! ^^

@Nami: Look forward to your character sheet if you want to join Nami!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 am

Wow, I finally saw this, I think I will be making a character soon. Thanks!
Kingdom

Postby ABlipinTime » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:42 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1482460) wrote:@Blip: Do you always do that in RP ideas that you like? *jk* Anyway, I look forward to your character sheet if you decide to join.

I've never actually joined in RP, not because the idea hasn't interested me but because I probably won't keep up with it enough to know what's going on. I've been on CAA unusually frequently this past month, but that won't be the case for the rest of the summer starting this weekend. I still may keep the consideration in mind, though, thanks.
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Name: Sumit Blackarm

Appearance: Always seen in a black cloak. Sumit hardly shows his face. His hair is black and his eyes when not shaded are blue. His skin, which being underground and always covered up by his clothes and cloack, is pale.

Relic(s) and thier powers:

+The Alacrity Boots - The boots are dark black leather and each contain half of a yellow stone, making the wearer able to travel very quickly wherever his eyes see with no one knowing. (( To explain farther, if he sees a location, he doesn't teleport there, he can get there with in a second. Like for Example, Flash Stepping or Shunpo in Bleach.))

+The Vaporous Gloves - Another paired Relic these gloves give the wearer the ability to walk through a wall, if he/she puts the right glove forward first. If the left glove is pushed against an object first, the object will begin to desolve.

+The Stone dagger - There is what looks like just a stone in the small hand guard of this dagger, it gives the wearer the ability to turn whatever it stabs into stone.

Bio:

Sumit, the master theif of the Underground. Most people love to play with that story line/myth, when truly believing it's a band of skilled thieves. Even though most do not know his existence is true, he is very much alive and works with no one. Sumit ignores all the laws set by the humans stealing whatever he pleases. Of all the crimes Sumit has committed against the humans he has not murdered anyone. Some believe it could be because he doesn't need to since his stealthiness always allows him to evade being caught, others believe perhaps he has somewhat of a moral code inside his own heart. Though he is no murderer, if caught or found, Sumit is to be put to death without trial. ( Can I do this Dia? LOL) He has no friends nor family. He lives on the uninhabitted parts of the Underground.

Other: He always questions everything, from angles most wouldn't think to question from.
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:07 pm

I like this villian Kingdom! Approved! And thank you!

@Blip: I understand Blip. :)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1482515) wrote:I like this villian Kingdom! Approved! And thank you!

YES!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!
This gonna be funs!!!!!
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Name: Kuro Tenkuu

Appearance: Below.

Relics:

Shadow Cap: A dark blue cap with a puple amethyst-like gem on the crown. It makes Kuro have shadow abilities, like melding with someone or something else's shadow, and giving her control of dark energy.

Flight boots: White knee high boots with aquamarine gems on both, with a pair of little wings on each. it gives her the ability of flight and increased speed and agility.

Illusion amulet: An iridescent gem set in a silver pendant on a green ribbon. It gives Kuro the ability to make minor illusions.

Weapon(s):
A long sword with a thin blade. It is light, but very sturdy.
(she has another weapon which I can't remember what it's name is. It's like a ninja star, but much bigger and doesn't have the hole in it.)

Bio: Lives in Unabara (the biggest village in the underground) Her father is a goldsmith and her mother is a tailor. When Kuro was old enough to get her own relics, her parents to her to the relic shop, and promised her that they'll let her get any two relics that she wanted, while they chose the third one. As it happened Kuro chose the flight boots and Illusion amulet. Her parents chose the shadow cap because, they said, it reflected her name. (which is actually Japanese for dark) Soon after, they enrolled her into the weapon training school to train her to use the sword (which Kuro wanted) and the other one (which her parents wanted) Kuro wasn't very happy about the second weapon. She doesn't like the weight of it. Currently, she is still in the same school. Every once in awhile she goes to the woods for relief.

Other: Has a fear of spiders.

Name: Ji Koujou (Her friends call her Lime Fusion or just Fusion for short, because her wild hair and eyes are the color of green nanoite.)
Race: Neko
Appearance: below
Gear: A pair of metal wings that she can fly with, and a device that functions like a combination of an iPhone and an iPad.
weapon(s): A pair of gloves that's orange with orange nanoite and black on the bottom. When she flexes her hands, long flexible but sharp claws sprout from the gloves, and can extend up to five feet.
Bio: Will reveal in the RP
Other: She is a wistful neko who longs for adventure.

I think I drew Kuro as a mix of Link and Dark from DN Angel for some reason. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Name: Geneva,Mina and Lila Prideaux
Appearance:Image
(geneva- light brown hair. Mina-blonde hair. Lila-Dark Brown Hair)
Relic(s) and their powers: Geneva has a Necklace that gives her the power to manipulate the element of fire, Mina has a Charm Bracelet that gives her the power to manipulate the element of water and Lila has a toe ring that gives her the power to manipulate the element of earth.
Weapon(s): each girl carries a pair of hand forged katanas
Bio: will reveal in the RP
Other: each girl has a tattoo all over their bodies that has developed from their specific elements. Geneva has a dragon tattoo, Mina has a Mermaid tattoo and Lila has a Tree tattoo.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Triplets? That's awsome! Accepted!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:41 am

Name: Rellia Torvick
Appearance: Standing at 5'4" she is a powerful little rogue of a girl with earth colored clothes, brown pants, boots, a black shirt and a brown vest. She had fist gloves and short brown hair that keeps her safe in dark places. Has pale skin, and beautiful green eyes.

Relic(s) and their powers:

+Ring of Invisibility: A bronze plain looking band. Giving the user the ability to walk through shadows undetected the only flaw is, it has to be dark or else the wearer will look like a wraith in the light.

+Dagger of Immortality: The scabbard is scraped and black but the dagger has an emerald in the hilt and it made from black metal. Not what it sounds like, it actually has the ability to heal wounds that are deeper than mere scratches and its specifically designed to kill mythical creatures.

+Earring of Truth: A small silver earring. The wear has the ability to see, hear and feel the truth. If someone lies, the wearer will know of it.

Weapon(s): Her street-fighting skills are all the weapons she has.

Bio: She was born and raised in the lowest levels, traveled around after her parents died, she found many secret and previously undiscovered tunnels.

Other: She is a rogue and an excellent pick-pocket, plus she knows a secret and has a map she made herself of the underground tunnels.

VILLIANs

Name: Ragnorak
Appearance: Tall, lethal and has sharp but beautiful features. Dresses in brown pants, black boots, a white shirt and dangling earrings hang from his ears. His hair is cropped short and black. His eyes are steely grey. His skin is tan because of his heritage. Stands at 6'1" and is nothing but muscle.

+Dual Swords of the Rose vine: His swords have the ability to call on the earth, he can torture or save with them. The blades are sharp and silver and cut through even the toughest armor.

+Cloak of Shadows: In this dangerous cloak lives the undead, it should not be used but when needed.

Weapon(s): His swords, fists, and his words.

Bio: Ever since he was a child, his parents have told him of a world above and the creatures that live there. Once he realized no one else believed he made a goal to get up there and find out if those creatures existed. Once he discovered the secret tunnel after many years of searching and finding out that all the tales were true, he decided to take down the Mythical Creatures, And since the humans had stopped believing, it would be all too easy to enslave them as well. But deep inside, he holds a dark secret that he will reveal to no one.

Other: Cruel, and very evil.
-----

Name: Ignis
Race: Fire Pegasus/Unicorn.
Appearance: White hair with black in it, long to his waist, stands at 5'10", wears different clothes all the time. But the only constant is the choker around his neck.

Gear: Wheel shoes (like in Air-Gear), hoverboard, and motorcycle.

Weapon(s):Two blade forged so that only he can use them.

Bio: Will reveal in RP.

Other: Though not purposely cruel, he can be overly harsh and likes to fly around picking fights. Though he is generally cocky and fairly calm.

OOC: I'll fix things if needed!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:51 am

I have a few questions for those characters:

The first two are human, correct? But how do they know about mythical creatures if all humans forgot about them? And Rellia has been in tunnels that, I'm assuming, go up to the world above? Because I was kind of wanting the open portal to be the only way there. And secondly, all mythical creatures are supposed to have lost thier powers because they depend on the human technology so much. Would you mind removing the ability to control fire please? (I hope I don't sound too bossy)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 am

Excuse the double post, but since Nami explained what she meant in Chat, her characters are accepted!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 am

You're not bossy! :D I want to make this RP run right so anything you need me to change is all good! :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kingdom » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:14 am

Boss much Dia? Lol jk
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 am

-_-....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 am

Oy! Tim D: XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Wind » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 pm

now now now children no fighting XD lol glad you like my charas are my relics ok do they work with what you had in mind?
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Yes, they work Wind! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Name: Zavin
Race: elf
Appearance: 6"3"; fair skinned; sandy blonde hair that curls and falls around the ears; green eyes; wears a black and grey fitted outfit that is very militaristic in appearance
Gear: Wears an earring that acts as a language translator; and boots that can create a hoverboard
weapon(s): blue saber...light saber
Bio: Works for the Mythical Forces; rest will be reveled in the rpg
Other: Loner...and mystery man.

~~~~~~~

Name: Yuna
Race: wind spirit/eagle
Appearance: 5'6"; dark reddish-tan skin; brown eyes; straight long black hair; white Greek-goddess-like robes decorated in red and gold; various tribal tattooes; large eagle wings
Gear: carries old books.....no real weapons
weapon(s): rod with a energy-sphere at the top that produces strong gusts
Bio: Historian; is trying to discover the history of the mythical races...and maybe the humans' aswell; somewhat of a rogue; will reveal more in the rpg
Other: Ultimate weakness: strawberry slurpies
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Accepted Sorano! And I'll try to add another character to your Guuri RP.

I'll wait another day before PMing a mod because Kingdom said Atmos was planning to join. :)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby AtmosBreak » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Name: Seoras Talya Kingrey
Appearance: Standing at around 5'8" with a muscular build. Light tanned complexion, black curly yet spiky and messy hair which comes down only to his neck. Has blue and silver eyes, with the blue and silver seemingly moving around depending on the light. Usually wears dark coloured jackets and pants, opting for tough and comfortable clothing. Wears a midnight blue, almosy black scarf. Has a birthmark on the back of his right shoulder blade in the shape of a heart.*

+Ventus Gloves: Dark grey gloves with silver markings on them that contain the ability to control the wind and air around them. Can control wind to levatate objects, push or vaccuum things, can also change the temperature in his immediate area to freezing.*
+Beyond 20/20 Contacts: Contact lenses infused with sikver and blue gems, dramatically increases sight, able to see far off distances miles away clearly and precisely Extremely fast movements are seen at normal speeds. Is also granted immunity to illusions. Makes wearer become extremely assertive. After an accident, they cannot be removed and has become a part of his eyes, changing their colour permanently which results in dizziness and headaches at times and takes Seoras quite awhile to get used to bright light.*
+Scarf of Intangablility: A midnight blue scarf which protects the wearer from attacks by making them intangible at the point of contact by a weapon and most elemental and Nanoite infused attacks. Strong relic weapons or magic weapons may be able to break it though and hurt the wearer. (A heirloom from his family)

Weapon(s):*
Bow and Arrows: Sturdy, relatively lightweight bow which is quite flexible and a light brown in colour. Assortment of arrows, with different tips depending on the situation, from tips made from sharp rocks, to poisin tipped and just regular arrows.*
Twin Daggers: Two daggers which are concealed within his clothing but used for close combat and for cutting. Made from a rare material, able to cut diamonds. The blades are black in colour with the handle being a lighter shade than the blades.*

Bio: Coming from a family with a history of archery, it would only be natural he would take it up too. Growing up, his family were semi-nomadic and moved around a lot, allowing Seoras to travel and learn many things he othereise wouldn't. The only child of relatively wealthy traveling merchants and archers, Seo was left alone when his parents died when he was 13. Seoras decided not to continue his parents merchant trade and continue to travel all over, surviving from the kind of people, the nature and its food an animals, and doing odd jobs around the various places he visited. In his travels he also honed his archery and hunting skills and nursed a falcon on the point of death back to life which since then has never left his side

Other: Has a pet falcon which also doubles as a hunting partner and is quite useful in combat. Extremely well skilled in archery. Many generations ago, came from royalty, just upto the banishment of the humans underground.*

Hope its all ok, can change things if need be. I was planning on finishing this earlier but fell asleep halfway through it. Oh and I have a question:
Where will we all start? Like the humans still underground but then people start grouping up and finding the portal and going to above whilst like the mythical creatures start on aboveground?
[INDENT]
"'You are the light of this world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.'

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Light Club"
[/INDENT]
AtmosBreak

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 pm

This sounds like it could be really awesome! However, I can't guarantee how often I can post. I'll let you know if I need to drop out. Don't worry, I'll make sure to create a fitting ending to my character if I do.

Name: Raijin

Race: gigantic wolf

Appearance: A fairly young super sized (4' at the shoulders) black and white wolf with blue eyes. Thick fur covers all scars. Can change shape when threatened. This is what he looks like when he changes.

Gear: none

weapon(s): Fights with teeth and claws. When Raijin changes into his super form, he has a super powered jump and extreme strength.

Bio: When Raijin was a pup, his parents would tell him stories about the humans. (They knew about this because they were extraordinarily old and kept alive by the technology from the humans.) Raijin decided that he thought the magical creatures had been unfair to the humans, so he left society. He now lives deep in the woods off the edge of one of the capital cities.

Other: Probably won't be a major character.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:23 pm

@Atmos: Good character! Accepted! And yes, the humans will start in the underground while the mythical creatures on the aboveground. Whether the humans or the mythical creatures find the portal depends on how things play out. Though I have the feeling that at least one mythical creature will go through the portal first.

@Arya: I was going to say something about the mythical creatures losing thier powers, but since Raijin doesn't live in the city, he's an acception. Character approved! And now we have enough people, so I'll PM Gold!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby goldenspines » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:21 pm

goldenspines

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1482787) wrote:@Arya: I was going to say something about the mythical creatures losing thier powers, but since Raijin doesn't live in the city, he's an acception. Character approved! And now we have enough people, so I'll PM Gold!

Oh, I forgot to post it! Raijin doesn't really know what happens to him when he changes. He just does it, and thus can't control it.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Ah, I see what you mean Arya! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying