Gamecast – Episode 66 – “Pointless Playâ€Â

The anime/manga/forums podcast

Gamecast – Episode 66 – “Pointless Playâ€

Postby Link Antilles » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:37 pm

In this show, we talk about how much Legend of Zelda you get in Darksiders, playing for no reason, and much more!

Stream the show from here or download it directly from here.
Link Antilles

Postby Peanut » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Finished listening to the show recently, and I have a few comments:

-Besides using the one shot, Megidoloan attack after 50 turns, Margaret will also use the same attack after the first turn if you have a certain piece of equipment equipped to one of your characters. I know this because I had it happen to me several, hilarious times.

-Hearing the mentioning of both motion control and No More Heroes reminded me of something I recently noticed while playing No More Heroes 2. You now have the option to play the game with the classic controller. So here we have the sequel to a game, that did motion controls well, and its given you the option to not use its motion controls. Without the PS3, 360 remake of the original, just shows, to me, that motion controls are dead. If Suda 51 is done with them, then everyone else should be done with them. Oh, and while I'm on the topic of changes in No More Heroes 2, there is no more "cost" to go to the next ranking battle making the jobs and everything else completely optional. So, no more grinding for money to continue the story.

-Nate's comment about a horsemen of the apocalypse running around with some guy following him, clapping together two coconuts has given me a hilarious picture in my mind that I just can't erase.

-On the head tracking video...its cool and would be nice to see, but it would probably be used to make Wii Sports in 3D...yeah...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts