E-zine

Projects or project ideas in the works

E-zine

Postby HwaRang777 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:52 pm

Has anyone considered to make a E-zine or regular magazine for CAA? Like, I know that the CAA is most likely an group that takes no profit what so ever unless it's their occupation. But I think it'd be really awesome to have a few mini-mangas, poetry, reviews, and chrisitian articles on it, if anyone has an opinion about this idea, please write to this post.
HwaRang777

Postby Saint Kevin » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:14 pm

Kinda like something along the lines of what anime angels already does? That'd be pretty cool. I don't really know if we'd have an audience for that kind of thing (other than us forum junkies of course) but yeah I'd contribute some random stuff, and if it's good enough then great, if not, whatever.

It would be neat though to see some of the more creative things that sometimes float around on this forum to be distilled down and crystallized into something powerful and to the point in an e-zine format. I can nitpick with the best of them, so I could like the "junior assistant to the editor," or something. Yeah I think this could be a really good thing if enough get on board and get organized. May the Lord be magnified, whatever happens.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Return to New Projects and Ideas