CAA Radio - Episode 19 - "Who ARE you?!"

The anime/manga/forums podcast

CAA Radio - Episode 19 - "Who ARE you?!"

Postby Link Antilles » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:57 pm

We are finally back! YAY! In this glorious return, we talk about Indiana Jones IV, Wall-E, Dark Knight, and Anime Expo!

You can grab the show here: http://www.linkantilles.com/caaradio/ or search "CAA Radio" on iTunes!

Question to the Audience:

If you were a super-villian, what would your shtick be? For example, with Two-Face, it is duality. Or riddles with the The Riddler.
Link Antilles

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Great...now I have to make room on my Blackjack just so I can download the new one! How am I going to work without Robert Randolph & The Family Ban?! Do you know how hard it is to take an escalated call without "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That?" playing?!

Anywho: if I were a super-villian, my shtick would be to have all my attacks have longwinded, extremely complex names with an absurd ammount of buildup time and equally absurd discharge time.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I would be "Z Man" ::rimshot::
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Fish and Chips » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:24 am

KhakiBlueSocks (post: 1246275) wrote:Anywho: if I were a super-villian, my shtick would be to have all my attacks have longwinded, extremely complex names with an absurd ammount of buildup time and equally absurd discharge time.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I would be "Z Man" ::rimshot::

How fiendishly cunning of you.
Fish and Chips

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 am

Thank you for avoiding spoilers; it actually makes one want to see the movie more.

If I were a super-villain . . . well, I'd suck at it. ^_~ But if we can tax suspension of disbelief enough to avoid that, my theme would be music, specifically hard rock/early metal. I'd wear military-themed rock star garb and be called Major Minor.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Doubleshadow » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

"I think the "beep" might be transfering over to this podcast..."

Really? What gave you that idea? XD

If I were a supervillianess, my devastating schtick would be my pithy, unnerving precise, unfailingly accurate, cutting sarcasm, capable of making even the most harden superhero curl up in the fetal position on the ground in his tights and cry like a sissy girl.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Being a plot twist. I'd definitely be like the antagonist of Watchmen, not apparently the villain until it is too late. Naturally that would make my theme something to do with moral ambiguity and shades of gray.
uc pseudonym

Postby Shilohan ninja » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:09 am

You guys are a kick in the pants. XD
YES! VOTE FOR CALVINBALL!!! 8D

Anywho, I guess my supervillianous schtick would probably be a tossup between random spazzmotic dry humor and spazzmotically pointing out the blatently obvious. And I'd have my awesome pet chimp, Captain Obvious, as a side kick. Jah, I'm a bit of spazz-matic, just in case it wasn't blatently obvious.
Shilohan ninja

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts