CAA Gamecast - Episode 35 - "Still Spending Money"

The anime/manga/forums podcast

CAA Gamecast - Episode 35 - "Still Spending Money"

Postby Link Antilles » Wed May 14, 2008 3:25 pm

In this show, we pull you up to speed on EA and TakeTwo, talk about Activision and the ESA, discuss the games we have been playing, and much more.

http://www.linkantilles.com/caagamecast/

Question to the Audience :

Who are some of your favorite non-playable characters (NPCs), that are not villains, in games? And, of course, why do you like them?

For example, side-kicks like Max (Sam and Max) or Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2) or support characters Brucie (GTA IV) or Colonel Campbell (Metal Gear Solid).
Link Antilles

Postby bigsleepj » Fri May 16, 2008 8:16 am

Wow! This is the first game cast I ever listened to, and I have to say it was really incredible. I was almost sad when it ended. It was really good. :)
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Fri May 16, 2008 8:48 pm

I think Para-Medic from Metal Gear Solid 3 is pretty awesome. Her interactions with Naked Snake are pretty awesome. My favorite is the discussion of her nickname, "Quack".

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat May 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Strangely enough, no one is leaping to mind. Either I'm forgetting about someone or I have only NPCs that I thought were mildly interesting. I'll update this post if anyone comes to mind...

I wish you guys lived nearby so I could play through Portal. After hearing so much about the black humor I think I would greatly enjoy it.
uc pseudonym

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat May 17, 2008 2:35 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1227023) wrote:Strangely enough, no one is leaping to mind. Either I'm forgetting about someone or I have only NPCs that I thought were mildly interesting. I'll update this post if anyone comes to mind...

I wish you guys lived nearby so I could play through Portal. After hearing so much about the black humor I think I would greatly enjoy it.

The cake is a lie and the companion cube is dead u_u/

Hmmm, I'm gonna sound like such a girl for saying this, but playing as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 would be cool ^________^

I need to play more games o.o;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Omega Amen » Sun May 18, 2008 9:43 am

bigsleepj (post: 1226653) wrote:Wow! This is the first game cast I ever listened to, and I have to say it was really incredible. I was almost sad when it ended. It was really good. :)
NO! Why does the first episode that the bigsleepj listens is the first one I am not on?

On other subjects, Link, Fish, and Nate, yes, you are all wrong.
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby Nate » Sun May 18, 2008 10:41 am

Omega Amen wrote:On other subjects, Link, Fish, and Nate, yes, you are all wrong.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun May 18, 2008 12:45 pm

The Sony PS3 is the finest, most viable console on the market.

Oh, wait...
Omega Amen (post: 1227200) wrote:On other subjects, Link, Fish, and Nate, yes, you are all wrong.

Can't argue here people.
Fish and Chips

Postby bigsleepj » Sun May 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Omega Amen (post: 1227200) wrote:NO! Why does the first episode that the bigsleepj listens is the first one I am not on?

Don't worry. I'm downloading last months gamecast, since the new one isn't going to come soon. I decided to do it when I stopped listening to the first one, but only got around to it till now.
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts