[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
CAA Radio - Episode Seventeen "Serious business" - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

CAA Radio - Episode Seventeen "Serious business"

The anime/manga/forums podcast

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:Lol, I'd love to hear you read that XDD

Even if you didn't write that XD

Oh, I definitely wrote it. Reading it would be more difficult, as I don't own any recording technology.
uc pseudonym

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:41 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1217771) wrote:Oh, I definitely wrote it. Reading it would be more difficult, as I don't own any recording technology.

Awww, no Skype for UC o.o?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:55 pm

I think we should be given the option of using the various voices on the mac... Whisper is a good one, if you want to give it a creepy, evil vibe (or just as a favor to Lain fans)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Omega Amen » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:40 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1217771) wrote:Oh, I definitely wrote it. Reading it would be more difficult, as I don't own any recording technology.

Yo, check it, today, I literally got a Zalman clip-on mic, and I really like it and it is affordable: from CrazyPC or from Amazon.com
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:03 pm

a lolwut fanfic

once there was a creature called a lolwut that looked sorta like a pear with a big mouth and no eyes and it devoured everything that made sense but then they were defeated by every known and some unknown created fictional characters who were out for a walk in the park and they all lived happily ever after the end

I'd like the Lady Crash to read this 60-word monstrosity while keeping a straight face. If she can. :evil: (But on a more serious note, I'd like her to keep her eye open for any Hamtaro DVD releases if possible. ^_^ )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Angel37 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Ingemar (post: 1217636) wrote:Please please please tell me that Crash and Destiny are not their real names. I do not care if you are lying. Just tell me sweet little lies that I can tell my friends and pets.

Hey it was on our car on our wedding day.
Angel37

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Angel37 (post: 1218949) wrote:Hey it was on our car on our wedding day.

Gee...I wanna ride behind someone that has the words "Crash" and "Destiny" written on their car....:bang:
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Doubleshadow » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:27 pm

You had the words 'crash', and 'destiny' on a vehicle you intended to ride in?

Don't believe in tempting fate, huh? XD
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Doubleshadow (post: 1219260) wrote:You had the words 'crash', and 'destiny' on a vehicle you intended to ride in?

Hahaha, that's a good one xDD;

Good thing there was no such thing, though :P
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby GeneD » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Fanfic (to be read by Link):
Once there was a powerful warrior who wanted to destroy the world for generically evil reasons. Another powerful warrior trained very hard for many days to defeat him, while simultaneously dealing with his own issues of “will-to-fightâ€
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Angel37 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Doubleshadow (post: 1219260) wrote:You had the words 'crash', and 'destiny' on a vehicle you intended to ride in?

Oh Fate hates me enough. I don't need to tempt it to have bad things happen so I figure, what the heck? Let's go with it.
Angel37

Postby Ingemar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:05 pm

I haven't yet mentioned who I want to read my "fanfic."

Well, I think only I could muster the correct balance of grandeur and cheese to pull it off. But if I really, really had to choose, then mechana2015. (Or you could let another "veteran" guest star on the show. Please? Pweeeeeaaase? OK fine. *pouts*).
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:35 pm

HOpefully I'll have internet by the time that we record next... I'm currently limited to the house computer (not mine)and the school network.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Previous

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts