Gamecast - Episode 27 - Part 1 - "The Big Three"

The anime/manga/forums podcast

Gamecast - Episode 27 - Part 1 - "The Big Three"

Postby Link Antilles » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:13 pm

Welcome to our special two-part E3 ‘07 show! In part one, we’ll focus on the big three press conferences from Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony.

Click here for part one!
Link Antilles

Postby Omega Amen » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:04 pm

Also, on this episode, we had our first guest host. To see who it is, click here. He had plenty to say. So if you have any comments for him, please share them here!
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:43 pm

To be honest I don't follow E3 much, even before the restructuring. Knowledge of games generally filters down to me through other means. For Nintendo, I agree with Nate: alright, it's good to have some release dates, but what else is there? I have only one question about peripherals: will there be a Wii version of Duck Hunt?

The Halo 3 trailer worked for me in the sense that it made me curious to learn the information that the trailer didn't show. A few too many shots of things exploding in normal gameplay for my liking, but I'm sure they'll set forums abuzz with analysis.
uc pseudonym

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts