CAA Radio Episode Ten: "ADD"

The anime/manga/forums podcast

CAA Radio Episode Ten: "ADD"

Postby Link Antilles » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:24 am

In this show, we announce the winner of our podcast artwork contest, fight about Valentine’s Day, time travel, talk about super hero powers, and just generally get side-tracked.

Click here to grab the show

Random Questions to the Audience (will be read on the next show):

1.) If you could have been the author of any single book already written, which book would it be?

2.) What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Link Antilles

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:57 pm

Oh good, it's out! :D *downloads* I always love listening to these. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:26 pm

1.] Did Chuck Norris write a book? ^_~ Because then I'd be Chuck Norris, and I would win.

But seriously . . . I'm tempted to say any of the apostle Paul's books, but leaving out Biblical authors, let's go with the book on how to be Batman.

2.] I don't need the extra calories, thanks. : : pokes squishy gut : : I'm pudgy enough as it is. Sheesh.

Besides . . . Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough DQ Blizzards are my drug of choice.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 pm

I am so glad that the winner won! ^_^ I was pulling for her the entire way!! ^_^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby soul alive » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Great to hear the new podcast. :) *finally caught up*

1. If I be the author of any written book? ... Graeme Base, for his book "The Worst Band in the Universe" He not only wrote the poem for the book, but did its illustrations, and wrote and recorded a 'soundtrack' for it as well.

2. Just for kicks, I'll say that I'd cut my hair short (it's currently almost 3 feet long) for a Klondike bar.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Cognitive Gear » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:46 pm

Good podcast. ADD makes for fun times.

1. Watchmen. It's the greatest graphic novel ever, and changed the face of comics forever.

2. I will sing "Robin Hood and Little John" for a Klondike bar.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:56 am

Awww, thanks for choosing me, guys! :DD *receives her inflatable sense of self-worth* XDD I'm afraid I don't have a mic (though I do have a good connection and Skype XD), so I don't see how making a cameo on the show could happen for me. XD

Anyways, no, Link, I do not have a Publix. It's very sad. XD There's one in Columbia that I've been to, and I visit the one down in Florida a lot (when I go with my family), but poor, small *stampede of crazy grocery shoppers runs by as the name of the town is said* doesn't have one. XD

Anyways, onto the questions!

1.) I'd say Peter Pan. I seriously loved every minute of reading this book; it's probably one of my favorite pieces of English literature. :D

2.) What would I do for a Klondike bar...not much. XD The most I would do is go to the store and buy one myself. XD Breyer's Fried Ice Cream is far more worthy. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Fish and Chips » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:02 am

Totally agreed on the mandatory valentines for everyone in the class.

And the Merchant has been done.
Link Antilles wrote:1.) If you could have been the author of any single book already written, which book would it be?

Catch-22 would be interesting...
Link Antilles wrote:2.) What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Pay 50 cents. Even if it's a dollar or something. Cause it's a Häagen-Dazs they just forgot to run a stick through. Some people may call that marketing; I call it incompetence. And it's an impulse item; totally not worth throwing away my multi-million dollar career, selling my soul, or whatever.

Looking forward to that top 10.
Fish and Chips

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:21 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:And the Merchant has been done.

I've seen then at Otakon BEFORE Mega64 made that video. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:36 pm

RD!! you can use a pair of headphones and plug them into your microphone slot in you computer!! It works for me!! :D
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:33 pm

I strongly approve of the Dr. McNinja references. While I agree about Inuyasha, if he actually had to do the hokey pokey in order to attack I would probably be much more inclined to watch the show.

As for the questions...
1) The Bible, because if I wrote it presumably I'd know what all of it meant. This is presuming you don't actually become the author of the book (hopefully my ego isn't at the meteor summoning stage).

2) Accept large sums of money.
uc pseudonym

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:19 am

1) The Zombie Survival Guide, because I would become an internet phenomenom and I'd be actually funny for once in my life.

2) It depends on what type of Klondike bar it is. For a regular Klondike Bar I would eat the top 5 least favorite foods, but for an Oreo Klondike Bar, I would get into a Hardcore match with Mick Foley and allow him to drop my on tacks. Yes, I love O.K.B.s that much.
WrestlingOtaku

Postby QtheQreater » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:15 pm

1. "Till We Have Faces". Tis one of my favorite books.

2. A what? From earlier posts, I'll assume this is some variety of dessert...
The sometime President of the Goof Off!

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby rocklobster » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:44 pm

Not one of your better shows. Audio quality was pretty bad.
As for me: a book I would love to have written is C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters.
And I don't think Klondike bars require any stupid stunts on my part.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts