Gamecast - Episode 6 - "A leap of faith"

The anime/manga/forums podcast

Gamecast - Episode 6 - "A leap of faith"

Postby Link Antilles » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:47 pm

In this show, we discuss just a couple of news stories, dream about the holiday game season, and search for Christian references in games.

Link:

Gamecast 3 -16mb

Enjoy!
Link Antilles

Postby mastersquirrel » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:22 am

And once again that supposed "host" doesn't show up. I don't like him, showing up at first but then missing all the rest? Either he just thinks his time could be spent better doing something else he thinks is "productive" (fat chance), or he just has the worst memory of anyone I know (and I should know).

It's actually the latter...... :sweat: That and me and the family were watching the first two parts of the Back to the Future Trilogy at the time of recording...
[SIZE="1"]"If there's one thing that I know, it's that I know more than one thing." - Master Squirrel[/SIZE]
mastersquirrel

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:59 pm

I agree with what you guys said about the dude hiring people to train you to play video games. Playing video games should only be a hobby, nothing more. Making them, on the other hand...
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Omega Amen » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:03 pm

rocklobster wrote:I agree with what you guys said about the dude hiring people to train you to play video games. Playing video games should only be a hobby, nothing more. Making them, on the other hand...
Ah....

Are you referring to Episode 5 with this comment?
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts