Gamecast - Episode 5 - “Enter the V.O.I.D.!â€Â

The anime/manga/forums podcast

Gamecast - Episode 5 - “Enter the V.O.I.D.!â€

Postby Link Antilles » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:55 am

In this show, we talk about “professionalâ€
Link Antilles

Postby Omega Amen » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:00 pm

Well, after listening to it, it sounds like my mic was too sensitive. Hence, what are usually my softer laughs ends up overpowering the other hosts' voices. So, my apologies to the listeners especially if they find it annoying, and I will fix that problem (it is on my computer, I believe).

At least though, every host's voice can easily be heard.

*clears throat.*

Other than that, tell us what you think, please.
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby Rexman64 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:06 am

My only complaint would be that I thought the top ten list could have used some more variety. The list leaned really heavily towards PS1 games and RPGs, and a little bit more of a 'something for everyone' approach would have been nice.

Other than that, good job. :thumb:
Don't defrost the alligator.

Boy, you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time...
Rexman64

Postby Myoti » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:49 pm

D'OH! This has been out since July and I missed it?! o-O
Gotta get this and the CAA Radio tommorow (then I'll have something hopefully productive to say XD ).
Myoti

Postby Omega Amen » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:27 pm

Myoti wrote:D'OH! This has been out since July and I missed it?! o-O
Gotta get this and the CAA Radio tommorow (then I'll have something hopefully productive to say XD ).
Hey, no sweat. Download them when you can, and we look forward to feedback on any show we have done. As far as we are concerned, more is better.

Also, we will be releasing our next Gamecast episode very soon.

*looks around nervously for Link Antilles.*
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby Myoti » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:54 pm

Haven't finished yet (work...), but I wanted to go ahead and make a quite comment:
I believe that there was some sort of series in Japan about Dead or Alive, and that the games were based off these, though they never went to much in detail with story (thus the reason the games seem to make no sense).
Myoti

Postby Omega Amen » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:00 pm

Myoti wrote:Haven't finished yet (work...), but I wanted to go ahead and make a quite comment:
I believe that there was some sort of series in Japan about Dead or Alive, and that the games were based off these, though they never went to much in detail with story (thus the reason the games seem to make no sense).

Ah....

So... this is a comment for Episode 6, correct?

Omega Amen

Postby Myoti » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:29 pm

Er, I don't think so. The DoA stuff was talked about in this one. =o

Well, I finally finished. Wow, that Halo stuff was rather interesting (makes me want to go out and play now).
I've also played Actraiser, but actually forgot about all that. That's definetly interesting to think about. =o
Myoti

Postby Omega Amen » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:15 pm

Myoti wrote:Er, I don't think so. The DoA stuff was talked about in this one. =o

Well, I finally finished. Wow, that Halo stuff was rather interesting (makes me want to go out and play now).
I've also played Actraiser, but actually forgot about all that. That's definetly interesting to think about. =o
Myoti, Christian references in video games like Halo and Actraiser are in Episode 6.

Episode 6 is about, and I quote from the Gamecast website:
Gamecast website, Episode 6 wrote:In this show, we discuss a couple of news stories, dream about the holiday game season, and search for Christian references in games.

Episode 5 is about:
[quote="Gamecast website, Episode 5"]In this show, we talk about “professionalâ€

Omega Amen

Postby Myoti » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:05 pm

EDIT: Crap, nevermind. I was clicking the wrong link the whole time. No wonder. Sorry. XD;
Myoti

Postby martinloyola » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:34 pm

the addition of the V.O.I.D is a nice touch!
playing the game music in the background is helpful
perhaps if you had a jingle that seperated each section of the show like news, featured topic etc.
I would like to hear more about strategy guides and perhaps who produces better/quality guides, better online walkthroughs?
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts