Luna The Lost Child

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Luna The Lost Child

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Link ------> http://lunathelostchild.smackjeeves.com/

A young girl named Luna wakes up in the middle of a dark swamp, with no memory, and blood all over her. A strange shadow creature keeps calling her "Daught of the moon's light". She is taken in by Tomiichi, Sakura, Micheal, Hana, and Jake, since she has no family. Will she ever find out who she is?

Minimum age: 13+

Violence: 5; There will be blood and maybe a few disturbing scenes, but nothing "R" rated. If you can handle Tsubasa Chronicles, you should have no problem with my comic.

Language: 0; yay for clean mouth!

Sexual Content: 0; There will be some romance later on, but nothing beyond kissing.

Nudity (or skimpy outfits): 2; Just to be safe I put "2", but I don't plan on fanservice or anything. This is mainly for possible clothing that may reveal skin, but if I do have them, it'll be on rare occasion.

Bad Religion: 5: Though it is a Christian manga, it is still fantasy. However, the good guys don't use magic (they may have items that have the appearance, but it is items from the world that can naturally do it), only the bad guys do, such as The Lunarites, who are evil people who worship the moon.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby steenajack » Sun May 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Hmm, this is interesting. I like the story very much. Can't wait to read more. :3!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon May 17, 2010 10:54 am

steenajack (post: 1394899) wrote:Hmm, this is interesting. I like the story very much. Can't wait to read more. :3!

Thank you! I'll try my best to get some new pages up soon! ^.^
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Return to Webmanga/comics