The dreamland chronicles

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

The dreamland chronicles

Postby bakura_fan » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:31 pm

I recently stumbled upon this webcomic. I really really love it. at first I wasn't sure if I could get used to the whole 3-d animated look for a webcomic, but I have fallen in love with it. I did a search and found a thread made back in 06...and I figured it might be better to make a new thread than seriously gravedig an old one. ^_^

http://www.thedreamlandchronicles.com/index.php

The story is clean. The creator has made it for all ages. there are some low cut possibly skimpy outfits but nothing more than what you might see in an RPG. Slight blood at times, but very minimal. There's magic due to the fact that it's a dreamworld with fairy's, elves, dragons, mermaids, etc.:sweat: I hope I gave enough info for it. Enjoy!
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby meboeck » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:37 am

I found this a little while ago, and I like it a lot too.

bakura_fan wrote:At first I wasn't sure if I could get used to the whole 3-d animated look for a webcomic

That's exactly how I felt at first too. So for anyone who is checking out this webcomic, don't let that keep you from reading it. You'll probably end up getting completely used to the graphic style.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Return to Webmanga/comics