Unexpected (little mini-webmanga)

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Unexpected (little mini-webmanga)

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:04 pm

(This is probably a little outside the normal bounds of this board, but I couldn't find anyplace else that seemed close to appropriate)

I've been working on a webcomic idea for a WHILE now... and this isn't it. I did, however, finish an experimental little manga to help familiarize myself with Photoshop, and it turned out so well that I wanted to share it with folks:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4087&l=5cf6a&id=517242207

Yeah, I guess a Facebook gallery is a slightly unorthodox way to put up this sort of thing. What can I say? It was easy!

(The manga is intended for all ages, though there is a slightly scary monster and a few glimpses of bug-related gore)
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:51 am

KYAAAA!! >D<

That was sooo cute, Blitz! I love how you experiemented witht he panels! that was really refreshing! ^O^ great work! :3

The bug people are adorable, and I love how you drew the trash!

That caterpillarthingy was creepy though XD good job!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:41 pm

Your frequently tongue-in-cheek commentary was appreciated.
uc pseudonym

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:05 pm

Oh, I've got no shortage of THAT :D

Glad ya'll like it!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Doe Johnson » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:30 pm

I loved it!!
The #1 Fan of mastersquirrel's Voice!

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams
I smell cinnamon roll-y!!

You fight like a dairy farmer!
The Giver of Quality Hugs
I felt a great bump in the Thread, as if millions of posts suddenly bumped in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No - My birthday isn't really on the Ides of March, but that is the fake date I use everywhere on the Internet.
Adopted: ishy

the cc is special ground, cc's provide protection to all who seek shelter there, no violence can be done in a cower corner - it is known
Doe Johnson

Postby Syreth » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:12 am

Heheh, that was pretty clever. I liked it! It makes me wish there was more.
Syreth

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:05 pm

:jump:

I have an idea for a much longer story with those characters. I just kind of have a lot I'm working on as it is, so I only drew the very first part.

...FOR NOW
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Mave » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:48 am

Well, that was refreshing in a lovely way. Very cute characters and nice panel flow! :D
Mave

Return to Webmanga/comics