Summer Rain and Spring Breeze

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Spring

Postby dduk » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:19 am

UPDATES::

04/19 ::: posted 2 teaser pages here in order to find out how the execution and setup is, rest of chapter will be posted in entirety once completed

04/07- currently working on '"Spring chapter 1:Contract"
I'm expecting to complete the first chapter this month so around late April or early May.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
These 3 titles were originally the chapters but with the upcoming edit i'm doing, these pretty much summarize the 3 arcs, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter arcs, winter arc is tentive as im not sure i wanna do that story, its sorta like an addon. Unlike before, each of these arcs are composed of a few chapters except for maybe the winter arc which might be just 1 chapter.

Spring Arc:
This story was written 5 years ago by a friend of mine. It was originally 100% romance but since romance is sorta eh for me, i had to incorporate some comedy. This is my version of his story, I changed a lot of stuff (nearly everything) but kept the 2 major pts, how it Starts and Ends.

Summer Arc:
Fei, Sora and his whole grade Devision go on a planned school trip to another country when old memories of Yin's past re-emerge..

Autumn Arc:
Back from the Summer trip, Misfortunes are brought forward..

Winter Arc (new):
Sora's friends test Fei's character in order to determine how accurate Sora's view of him is..

Spring Arc, Summer Arc, Autumn Arc and Winter Arc comic/manga by InG (changed my nick..)

Ratings
Spring Arc Genre: Romance/comedy
Summer Arc Genre: Tragedy/Romance/comedy
Autumn Arc: Drama/Romance
Winter Arc: Comedy/ Romance
Violence: 1-4 - There actually might be something im juggling around in my head that may occur during the autumn arc..
Language: 3 - hmm.. not sure about this one, so 3 just in case
Sexual Content: 5 - its a romance, so relationships is the focus, there's kissing so i'll put 5
Bad Religion: 0 - no religion here

read from left to right ^^ (i might change this in the last arc just to test it out hehe)

:::OLD ARCHIVE OF SPRING:::
Spring Breeze: Spring Breeze page 1

Summer Rain: Summer Rain page 1

Last Autumn: Last Autumn page 1
dduk

Postby Felix » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:22 am

Oh, YAY! ^_^ Alright! Good job on finishing them! I'll read the rest of summer rain right away.

Edit: I finished it o.o I want more! You're gonna do more, right? Or like another one or something? When/if you do, please update! I really like it and I wanna see what happens next.

[Spoiler=Summer Rain]I can't believe she died! That's so sad.. but hey, I guess this means Yin and Akira will be able to make up again[/Spoiler]
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:28 am

o.O Edit? Dumb computer *kicks it*
Felix

Postby Gypsy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:57 am

W00t! New webmanga! I love it so far - the penciling is so soft and detailed, and I could almost hear that chime in the opening page. This is so getting bookmarked. ;)
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:10 pm

I love this! This is awesome!

Good work!

Summer rain doesn't seem to be completed. What happens next? I must know!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby dduk » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:37 pm

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:Summer rain doesn't seem to be completed. What happens next? I must know!

lol its done, the chapter summer rain is done, but the entire novel isnt, therefore the cliffhanger ^^
dduk

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:41 pm

dduk wrote:lol its done, the chapter summer rain is done, but the entire novel isnt, therefore the cliffhanger ^^

ToT Hurry it up pleeeaaseee
It's getting good!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby everdred12a » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:18 pm

Oh... so it's not supposed to be done yet? I read Spring Breeze a long time ago, but I didn't start Summer Rain because it wasn't finished... Now I wanna go read it xD

everdred12a

Postby Felix » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:23 pm

Yes, read it. It's gooood! *bookmarks page* I'll be waiting for the update :]
Felix

Last Autumn

Postby dduk » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:33 pm

I already finished the first page of the 'last' chapter and posted the box for it in the archive

lol im hoping ill have it done in a few months instead of 1 yr like summer rain

thx again for everyone who read it^^
dduk

updated

Postby dduk » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:10 am

comic has been updated and the first 5 pages of the last chapter "Last Autumn" have been released
dduk

Postby meboeck » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:39 am

T.T So sad...
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Felix » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:04 pm

Ooh I love it! Hind is such a jerk! ;-; I want to kick his Hind end!
Felix

to fin or not to fin?

Postby stripe man » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:42 pm

Wow these are realy good. Don't mean to rush you but try to finish quickly. or i'll be doing this. :bang: or :hits_self or :comp:
Not of this world- The good sheperd :thumb:

Keep your head up don't you ever let up-Toby Mac :rock:
stripe man

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:22 pm

I love this web manga. It is really good.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Takuya » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:26 pm

WHY MUST YOU GO LEFT TO RIGHT LIKE A CRAZY PERSON?! XD Just kidding.. though I do perfer Japanese format for manga... o.o...

Spring Breeze 11 won't load!!!!!!!!
Takuya

Location: Perhaps another time, another place. Where I am matters not, but who I am.

Postby Takuya » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:42 pm

*READS SPRING BREEZE* ^^ XDXDXD Yin's nuts...

*READS A FEW PAGES OF SUMMER RAIN* XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "STOP YELLING IN MY EAR!" XDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

*READS THE REST* .... *HEAD SNAPS BACK BACK* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!! H-.. SH-... WHA?!?!?!

EDIT:

*READS THE FIVE PAGES OF LAST AUTUMN* Great artwork... everything's so much better... I'm planning an anime and game of my own so I suppose this could be in the production plans... o.o...
Takuya

Location: Perhaps another time, another place. Where I am matters not, but who I am.

Postby jon_jinn » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:41 pm

good job. this is a really good manga. however, i will be patient and won't tell you to hurry up so you won't feel you need to finish it faster.
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Takuya » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:14 pm

*CRIES* [SPOILER=don't read this spoiler unless you've either read the manga or wanna find out now...]POOR YU'ANN!!!!!![/SPOILER]
Takuya

Postby PureAnimeFan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:17 pm

OMG I just read it this is AWESOME STUFF!!!

Post more as soon as possible PLEASE!!!
PureAnimeFan

Postby Peregrine » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:49 pm

I just read spring breeze. It's awesome! The only problem is that my computer won't let me read the summer rain, so now I'm left hanging. :bang:
Peregrine

Postby wingedfox » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:22 am

I wanna know what happen's next !!! Hurry!!!
wingedfox

Postby heero yuy 95 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:27 pm

I wanna know what happen's next !!! Hurry!!!

I second that whole-heartedly!
'listen to me, Grel, these constant failures have been causing me to lose face, and if you keep it up i shan't spare yours!" -Khyron the Destroyer

"why throw away your life so recklessly!"
"that's a question you should be asking yourself, megatron."
-transformers the movie

http://starfoxman.deviantart.com/

^ My Manga!!! Check it out!
heero yuy 95

Postby Peregrine » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:31 pm

me too! now that my computer is coaperating.
Peregrine

woo..

Postby dduk » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:59 am

I'm planning to finish writing this comic this year (hopefully)
i haven't done anything with this comic in awhile because i wanted to get better with my artwork and have a more consistant drawing style, when i did this back in 04 i didnt really have a set style i drew in at all haha
well now i feel like im getting more consistant with the way i draw and im planning on some script modifications; im also gonna redraw the whole comic starting from spring breeze
tho the way it'll work now is the whole comic will be called Spring and have 4 arcs, with the 4th arc being tentive.

ill post the remake as soon as i get it finished, the story now has modifications to reduce the cliched'ness and to expand the overall story, so it might be longer this time around

i have another story in my head i wanna do but i feel like this is a test that in order to make it to the next story i need to finish Spring =J

thanks everyone for reading the prescript for spring and sry for making ppl wait so long for the updates that never came,
i plan to have it all done by the end of summer, ill force myself to do it heh :thumb:

Cheers!
dduk

Postby Peregrine » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:37 pm

Yay! I hope you finish it fast! Good luck.
Waiting for my marshmallows.
Peregrine

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:20 pm

Wow. LOVE your artwork. A bit late commenting on this I know. XP Hope the revisions will be even better. Haven't read 'em all yet, but I did enjoy drooling over the awesome art style.
USSRGirl

Return to Webmanga/comics