wow i cant believe it...

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

wow i cant believe it...

Postby animegirl1 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:31 pm

i cant believe i found this christian webmanga

url*http://www.christyscomics.com/Comics/Angel/angel.html
its about a shy and quiet christian named april (exactly me im a shy and quiet christian named april lol)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

-------------------------------------------------------

i have proudly adopted:dytae jessie88 and edochick ^_^

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
animegirl1

Postby Gypsy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:44 am

Nice! I'll check it out, thanks for the link!
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:01 pm

Cool... it has music. :3
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby animegirl1 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:58 pm

i know i think the music makes it sound sad and happy weird how it works out lol
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

animegirl1

Postby chibiphonebooth » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:02 pm

WOW! I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER!!

*ahem*

sorry.

>.>

ill be on my way now.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby animegirl1 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:46 pm

really!? i always thought it was butter .__.

animegirl1

Postby Mave » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:55 pm

I'm reading through it right now and I'm liking it XDD *bookmarks*
Mave

Postby Psycho Ann » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:35 pm

Aaahh, so it turns out people haven't been going through the Cognatio members enough XD XD (Especially you, Mave, shame on you~! :P :P j/k)
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Postby pillar_anime7 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:04 am

i'm liking this so far. I just started chapter 2. I plan on making my own webmanga in the near future when I get better at drawing. By the way, the first chapter reminds me of the song "A Shame" by Pillar because...well...I won't spoil it for you.
pillar_anime7

Postby CephasWhite » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:39 am

Wow. I've just finished reading all 3. I hope the author will continue with the third one. It's looking really good.
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:57 am

Ah, it's just another Cognatio webcomic. For a moment there I thought it was a Christian manga I hadn't seen before. This is one that I haven't kept up with.
uc pseudonym

Postby CephasWhite » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:07 am

It's still good though, wouldn't you say?
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Sakura15 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:20 pm

Ahh yes, I know this one. It's good ^-^
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Return to Webmanga/comics