Passage to Seamier

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Passage to Seamier

Postby SailorDove » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:57 pm

I've really been enjoying this online comic, she's a christian who teaches art to kids. Its kinda like the Narnia stories. Its clean & I believe safe.

Passage to Seamier
http://www.valeriegallery.com/PassageMain.html

About the story:

When Brina looses her parents in a tragic accident,
she is sent to stay with her Great Aunt.
Living in a gloomy and dark mansion off the coast of
Ireland, Brina finds the secret world of Seamier.

Join Brina on her adventure as she meets devoted
friends, frightful enemies, and discovers the
wonderful world of Seamier.

Ratings
Minimum age: maybe somewhere between 8-10

Violence: 1-10; 1 the least offensive,

Language: 1

Sexual Content: 0

Nudity (or skimpy outfits): 0

Bad Religion: magic, spells, etc. May also include any new age/counter-Christian philosophies, even if the series rebukes them. 3 There is "magic" & a shape shifting bat like creature called a Pooka that's good, basically like Narnia.
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:16 pm

I'm not used to these sort of comics, but it has a nice innocence about it that many comics don't have. You are right. It is similar to the Narnia books. Most of the art is very well done and the colouring is also very well done. The story is pretty interesting too and the author/artist appears to know how to layout out a comic properly for ease in reading. I enjoyed it so far. Thanks for the link!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby SailorDove » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:43 pm

Warrior 4 Jesus wrote:I'm not used to these sort of comics, but it has a nice innocence about it that many comics don't have. You are right. It is similar to the Narnia books. Most of the art is very well done and the colouring is also very well done. The story is pretty interesting too and the author/artist appears to know how to layout out a comic properly for ease in reading. I enjoyed it so far. Thanks for the link!

Yeah, I love the coloring too. And you're welcome. Will post some more links to other webcomics. Art's not as nice as her's, but good message.
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Return to Webmanga/comics