Martia The Martian Continues...

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Martia The Martian Continues...

Postby Linksquest » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:04 pm

haha. This is my first comedic manga. It is about a martian girl and her family.

Minimum age: 2+ ??? ehh... whoever can read... can... umn... read it :sweat:

Violence: 2 --> some random boppage (a.k.a. punches) of chars, there is no blood. Just random punches... and stuff. ^^

Language: 0. THEY DON'T TALK! LOL, JK. it is 1. No bad lang here! ^^

Sexual Content: 1 --> They talk about love, and martia has some love interests. That is all! XD

Nudity (or skimpy outfits): 1 --> o.O! the Q scares me... :eh:

Bad Religion: 1 ---> m3h... there really is no anti-religion discussed, as of yet. I will change the rating if i decide to add some stuff in.

CHAPTER 1:

PART 1:
This is the First installment of the first chapter.

Part 2:

Part 3:

CHAPTER 2:

DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby Shadowchild » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm

XDDDDD that was so funny
[color=indigo]ADOPTED BY:Nami, CephasVII, spectroking, Starfire1
ADOPTED: teen4truth, spirit-me-away, ky kiske, Sage_AlKahira, dragon's bane, phinny5608, mastersquirrel, LeaChan-4ever, Dytae, Tom Dincht, Jack Bond, Mega, meg, Celestra, JadeFox
PET AND GRANDDAUGHTER OF: Banana-chan
SISTER OF: girl ninja, Starfire1, and rusty789, Batosai [/color]

I'm looking for someone to quench my thirst - for all eternity.
Shadowchild

Postby Shadowchild » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:34 pm

man it smells like burnt rubber at my house right now. x.x
[color=indigo]ADOPTED BY:Nami, CephasVII, spectroking, Starfire1
ADOPTED: teen4truth, spirit-me-away, ky kiske, Sage_AlKahira, dragon's bane, phinny5608, mastersquirrel, LeaChan-4ever, Dytae, Tom Dincht, Jack Bond, Mega, meg, Celestra, JadeFox
PET AND GRANDDAUGHTER OF: Banana-chan
SISTER OF: girl ninja, Starfire1, and rusty789, Batosai [/color]

I'm looking for someone to quench my thirst - for all eternity.
Shadowchild

Postby Linksquest » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:09 pm

Rofl! haha. Thanks! I am gonna put the links to the previous chp. up too.
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.

Linksquest

Postby CreatureArt » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:22 pm

LOL. "Now I must ask you a question of utmost importance.." :lol: . I like the 'cute eye' too. Heh.

:thumb:
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Linksquest » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:47 pm

CreatureArt wrote:LOL. "Now I must ask you a question of utmost importance.." :lol: . I like the 'cute eye' too. Heh.

:thumb:

awww. Thanks! haha. I shal make much much more! ^^
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Postby CreatureArt » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:29 am

Linksquest wrote:I shal make much much more! ^^

Woo! I'll look forward to it. Continue the hilarity! ^(^o^)^
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Chapter 3: looking for love in all the wrong places

Postby Linksquest » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:38 pm

EDIT: SPELLING XD

CHAPTER 3: Looking for love in all the wrong Places

DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:04 pm

rofl funny
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby meboeck » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:37 pm

Wow. Scary but amazing.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Gypsy » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:49 pm

You're expressions are excellent. I liked the cute eye one the best, I think. *fwap*
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Linksquest » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:26 pm

Updates shall be soon... im thinking of a format change that will be less straining on my hands as well as your eyes. I'm thinking of doing the 4 panel style starting at the top going to the bottom: basically azumanga daioh format.
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Return to Webmanga/comics