Advocate

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Postby Pepper Kittie » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:24 pm

Wow, really? I didn't know that about him. That's neat, now I like him even more ^__^ Whee!
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Postby Mave » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:41 am

Just wanted you to know, I've been following the updates. I am looking forward to reading more including the new character, Jazz and more Aaron. ^^
Mave

Postby Peregrine » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:13 pm

I really enjoyed this manga so far, and am looking forward to see what is happening. My favorite character is Shiro, cause he's so funny :)
When will there be another update?
Peregrine

Postby Pepper Kittie » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:24 pm

Thanks guys ^^ Very much.

About future updates - that's kindof up in the air right now (as in, only God knows and I'm praying like mad XD) In early December I'll make a post about it here and on the site, but... I think I'm going to school in Argentina for the next school year and maybe a few after, and if I do I can't continue AV. I think I'm being led into full-time ministry there, and working on AV will be very difficult/impossible to do alone if I'm in South America. So right now, I'm not really sure what the future will be for it. I want it to continue - I promised I'd do my best. But if I can't find either a way to continue it or a friend to pass it on to, I may only have to keep that promise by posting the completed novel on the site instead of a manga.

Please pray - it's a very hard decision to make, and I really love this story. Thank you for the support and encouragement. ^___^ And patience. I've learned so much so far in college about the Bible already and it's nice to know I have friends here that value it, too. I pray for the CAA often - this is such an amazing place and ministry.
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Postby Pepper Kittie » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:43 pm

Hey all! I'm officially off to Argentina in 2 weeks. God does crazy things in the lives of His children... ha. But I fly out September 5th. I've never been there before or done anything like this, so please pray for me. It's pretty scary. But I'm trusting in Him more than ever before, and that's really cool =D

As far as AV is concerned, I'm not sure what's happening. I am making a lot of updates to the site, and I'll keep doing more things up until I leave. So keep checking back.

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Postby USSRGirl » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:30 pm

Hey there! I had no idea you still existed or that you were even a CAAer. XD But I found your AV comic while browsing cognatio awhile ago and loved it. Your art is awesome and the plot was really getting good. Hope you'll have time to work on it. Wow, I'll pray that your trip to Argentina goes well and gives you some opportunities to spread God's word to the people you meet.

Btw, Shiro is a bishie. o.o;;

Eh... okay... just wanted to drop some encouragement/randomness.

God bless and good luck!

-Temulin
USSRGirl

Postby Pepper Kittie » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:47 am

Hey all! It sure has been a long time... sorry I'm not here much to update. Going to school in Argentina and learning spanish definitely has taken all of my free time. I'm home on break and I'll update before I go home this Saturday if I can, but just wanted to say that I still exist XD And I posted the beginning of a short-story manga because I'd promised an update yesterday to a couple friends but didn't have any AV pages ready. I need my scanner for AV and it's still being funny. Working on the other story, a much shorter one, is kinda a spur-of-the-moment project for some girls I got to counsel this summer at camp that are facing a lot of similar issues that I remember in High School. I was hoping to finish that before I go, but with 5 days to prepare to head back down I'm not so sure. Anyway, if it can ever be of encouragement when the finished work is up, I'd be so glad. Happy New Year everyone!

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Postby MangArtist » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Awesome manga! I can't wait to see more!
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Previous

Return to Webmanga/comics