Steelblood

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Postby Doubleshadow » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:25 pm

So happy! :dance: So sad! :sniffle: But it's all awesome! :dizzy: May God bless the ministry. :angel:
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:13 am

Sorry to bump this yet again... ^_^;; ...but should this one be moved to Webmanga too? :)
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby bigsleepj » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:16 am

No. Inkhana was naughty and Steelblood must remain in the corner of Manga Mania alone as punishment.

Just kidding.
bigsleepj

Postby Gypsy » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:19 am

Yeah, Melmak, it needed to be moved. And Inkhana is always naughty, bigsleepj, but we're finding that putting her in the corner is becoming less and less effective. Any creative punishment ideas would be welcome.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby inkhana » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:38 pm

*puts the dynamite away* I have NO clue what she's talking about! See how they treat me? I don't get any respect at all. :P

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:55 pm

I've got an empty spot next to me in the box. *pats empty spot next to him in the box* ;) Stuffing me in a box has certainly done its job of curing me from mentioning Anime Angels.

Oops. :sweat:
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Tigerchu » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:27 pm

Is there another way I can see Steelblood? Your link doesn't work for me for some reason.
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:39 pm

Actually, there is a good reason for that. Steelblood has been entirely removed from the internet, to my knowledge. This is because Inkhana is actually pursuing it as a professional manga. I'm not sure what further details she would want to share, so I'll leave it at that.
uc pseudonym

Postby Gypsy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:40 am

... For a second, I thought Ink was back. *cries*
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:42 am

You people and your get-my-hopes-upishness.

*cries too*
Mithrandir

Postby Angel37 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:07 am

*hands everyone tissues and takes one for herself*
Angel37

Postby Sakura15 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:06 pm

*takes a tissue*

I thought she was back too :(
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:59 am

*kicks self for not reading SB while she could*
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Tigerchu » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:28 am

I can't see the link. It won't open.
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:34 pm

Did you miss my post the last time? It was at the end of the previous page. In any case: Steelblood has been entirely removed from the internet, to my knowledge. This is because Inkhana is actually pursuing it as a professional manga. I'm not sure what further details she would want to share, so I'll leave it at that.
uc pseudonym

Previous

Return to Webmanga/comics