Fall 2017 Anime

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Fall 2017 Anime

Postby Mouse2010 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:00 pm

It's that time of the year again: crisp fall air, pumpkin spice invading the coffee shops and grocery stores, and me starting a thread for the Fall 2017 season of anime.

You can find a list of the Fall 2017 anime here, by looking for the right season: https://myanimelist.net/anime/season

Realistically, I don't know if I will even get to start any of these. I never got around to watching the stuff from last season that I was interested in! (Baby, job, etc.) But I want there to be a place for people to talk about the Fall season.

What looks good to people this season?
Mouse2010

Re: Fall 2017 Anime

Postby MangaRocks! » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Hey Mouse! :)

Actually, since the majority of what I'm planning to watch from this season ended up being either spinoffs or sequels to stuff I haven't watched yet, LOL :sweat: , I'm only planning on watching *one* thing from this season as it airs (which means I can get through more of my previous backlog, yay!)-- that one thing being Free!: Take Your Marks (because more Free!, obviously! :thumb: ).

As for the rest, I do have the manga for Houseki no Kuni and Recovery Of An MMO Junkie on my plan-to-read list, and I also do (eventually ;) ) plan to watch ClassicaLoid S2 (dependent on if I actually like S1, of course :P ), The iDOLM@STER SideM + its accompanying prologue, March Comes In Like A Lion S2, Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou, We Have Always Been 10cm Apart., Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shou, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Yuusha no Shou-- all of which are the aforementioned sequels and/or spinoffs!-- as well as the original anime Animegataris, Girls’ Last Tour, Godzilla: Kaijuu Wakusei, Hizukuri, Just Because!, and Road to You: Kimi e to Tsuzuku Michi because of good preview reviews + they seem intriguing. :thumb:
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews