A Christian Anime Review video that doesn't suck

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

A Christian Anime Review video that doesn't suck

Postby Jhackler » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:34 pm

On my third review now, and I finally feel like they are getting to the point that the videos can be enjoyed in their own right. In the conclusion I also offer some faith based perspective on the anime. It is pretty short and I welcome feedback from anyone who watches the whole thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN4kpEoKdAM&feature=youtu.be
Jhackler

Re: A Christian Anime Review video that doesn't suck

Postby LecktheTech » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Well, I'll add this to my-ever-increasing-list-of-videos-to-watch, so beforehand: Thanks for all of the effort that you put into these reviews. I've greatly appreciated that someone is trying to fill a position that is rarely, if ever, even considered. Also, I'd not say that your videos sucked, just that there was room for improvements.
-Leck, because one usage of my name is obviously not enough.
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Re: A Christian Anime Review video that doesn't suck

Postby Jhackler » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Thank you Leck. I don't think or feel that you or anyone has said my videos sucked. I have decided to take on this thought process for older videos of mine because it is that sort of sentiment I have noticed in common for most creators I have met that managed to constantly produce better and high quality content. This is true be it music art etc. I have a thick skin so be honest as possible, and if there is any qualities you liked then feel free to share those as well, just don't hold back I value honesty.
Jhackler

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews