ChAnime Christian Anime Reviews episode 2 is out

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

ChAnime Christian Anime Reviews episode 2 is out

Postby Jhackler » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Hey Guys our second Episode of ChAnime is out, check it out here and feel free to leave any feedback you have in the comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfL_LmBLFBY
Jhackler

Re: ChAnime Christian Anime Reviews episode 2 is out

Postby skreyola » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:57 pm

You should put your notes under the camera, so you won't have to look down so far to see them. If you're not doing this alone, your partner can hold cue cards for you.
Other than that, the review was pretty good.
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby Jhackler » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:12 am

Yeah I was trying to figure out a way to get my screen there by the camera. I am working with very limited space and budget atm :( .Next episode should be better, I noticed a trick on of my favorite reviewers seems to use and I never noticed. Anyway think you for the feedback, if you haven't already consider subscribing it helps a lot.
Jhackler

Postby Jhackler » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Been a while since I posted a new episode, I felt the quality was not up to the level I wanted from it, largely I just did not find the reviews entertaining. I am working hard to correct this and the third episode, when it releases, will contain some format changes and a longer production cycle should improve the quality dramatically.
Jhackler

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews