Detective Conan

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Detective Conan

Postby Jigzy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:14 am

Okay it's a really awesome Anime and I absolutely love it. Shinichi Kudo is just the best! Love him! :D
I have some questions though. So I didn't exactly start out watching it in original Japanese which I really should have. I just didn't feel like reading subtitles at the time. Now I'm confused. Did they cut out any scenes that I missed while watching the dub? I know there are 130 episodes of Case Closed English dub and recently I just got done finishing them in dub. I know now that if I wanna continue the series I have to watch them in Japanese with subtitles, but I don't wanna keep going on though if I missed any cut out clips in the English dub. Like in episode 129 for example Ai Haibara coming into it. They totally cut those scenes out with her in it in the dub where she was suppose to first be introduced. So I had to find it in Japanese, because I knew something was wrong when I never saw her appear in that episode at first when I watched it in dub. Now I'm afraid that maybe I missed something in some of the earlier episodes when I watched them in dub. Did I? Can anyone tell me? I really need some help here before I continue this series. I'm really anxious to get started back on it as soon as I can.
Jigzy

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews