Gets me every time. ;(

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Gets me every time. ;(

Postby marro1 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Hughs death I've seen it four times now. And every time I cry. They like do it, then rub it in 10 times. WHY!? Such feels. :sniffle:
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Re: Gets me every time. ;(

Postby Crossfire » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Crossfire

Postby Xeno » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Xeno

Postby goldenspines » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:09 am

This event is one of the few things I still like about the original FMA series SPOILER: Highlight text to read: How they fleshed out Maes Hughes story before his inevitable demise. In Brotherhood, this part was too rushed (most likely because they assume people saw the original series).
I haven't seen it in a while, so I don't know if I still cry over that part, but it's supposed to be sad, so it's doing its job. XD;;

Also, fun fact about that event SPOILER: Highlight text to read: despite not being part of the story for very long, Hughes is one of the most remembered characters of FMA. Heck, even his English voice actor is more famous for that role than a lot more other prominent roles that he's played in other anime.
goldenspines

Postby Ryosuke » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 pm

goldenspines- I agree entirely... it was a rushed character devopement in brotherhood, and yeah, a good writer can make you cry every time Image
~*~Blessedly married to Okami!~*~
Ryosuke

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews