If SAO was real...

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: If SAO was real...

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Nocturnalux wrote:I'm glad it's not just me who dislikes Yui. I cannot help feeling she was added to the plot to complete the 'waifu' complex with Asuna by adding a virtual daughter since they cannot have an actual real one in the game universe.

True HAHAHAHAHA

but I thought yui was cute
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby Nate » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:20 pm

But SAO is real.

Real bad!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:25 pm

*rimshot*
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby LecktheTech » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:22 pm

This might be a dead thread, but I would love it if they could get virtual reality to that level of detail. Sigh......
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews