Anime Music Videos

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Anime Music Videos

Postby Kirika » Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:23 am

Does anyone here makes AMV? Well if there is, here's the place where you can talk about it. The anime, the song and the program your using...

I made 2 videos: Evangelion with Bring me to Life by Evanescence and Gundam 08th MS Team with Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank. I'm using Windows Movie Maker so it's not top quality, but I'm proud of the results anyway :jump:
They're on Kaaza, so if someone has seen them, please tell me what you think.
But if you want to see really good ones, go to nkode.cjb.net
Kirika

Postby Ashley » Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:50 pm

I did. "Missing Love" by PFR to Gundam Wing. Actually it was more of a character study for Zechs...that song SO fits him. Anyway, it's really quite large, but anyone that wants it I'll give you a link for it if you pm me.

If I ever have the time, I have an idea for a Trigun AMV set to Cornelius by the Newsboys.
Ashley

Postby Izumi San » Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:47 pm

I've only seen a couple: Blue Monday for BSSM & something by Limp Bizkit, I think it was "I Know Why You Hate Me" to a DBZ video, they were both so long ago though ^^"
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby Master Kenzo » Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:09 pm

[quote="Izumi San"]If I ever have the time, I have an idea for a Trigun AMV set to Cornelius by the Newsboys.[quote]

I luv that song... *listens*
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Postby blueraven » Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:19 pm

My favorite as of lastnight is Laputa: Castle in the Sky set to Send me an Angel by Scorpions. But I haven't seen many, only two others. Cowboy Bebop set to Foolish Games by Jewel and Trigun set to I'm Just a Kid by SImple Plan. I'll be looking for the two you made now that I know. And you know I will because I love Evanescence :sweat:
"Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
and things are not what they seem.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art; to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
blueraven

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews