The New Official ~One Piece~ Thread

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: The New Official ~One Piece~ Thread

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:10 pm

So upon putting my One Piece imports into my PS3 and all-regions DVD player I have discovered that they both lack foreig
n (or in other words, English) subtitles... While I guess part of me should have seen this coming, I can't help but be pretty disappointed. I'm trying to study Japanese, but I'm definitely not THAT good even in my prime, and moreover my friends won't be as thrilled about watching them with Japanese subtitles as I am (I think Japanese subs along with the audio can aid in learning the language.) Anyway .... yeah guess there's nothing I can do. Watched the first movie like that and understood less than half of it especially considering I've fallen out of practice lately and haven't studied in months.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby FaithfulFox77 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:22 am

I've been meaning to ask if One Piece is safe to watch, especially with the introduction of SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Brook the skeleton. Is he unbiblical?
FaithfulFox77

Postby FaithfulFox77 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Is One Piece safe to watch still after SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Brook the revived skeleton is introduced
FaithfulFox77

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews