Humanity Has Declined

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Humanity Has Declined

Postby spark300c » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:49 am

Humanity Has Declined is fantasy post-apocalytptic anime. Despide haveing a dark theme the anime can be up beat and has bright colors. We given no reason why humanity has declined, at least no good reason why. The fairy are industialist, cute, absurd. they do things base on emonation. They have dark sence of humor. They behave like childern and are mischievous require modrater to help keep them out trouble. how ever they cause trouble for modrater too. The episode is not linar in lay out. Number ten when she starts being the modrater.
nudity is undetail and not much of it. In eposide 3 one of character produces name Y yaoi manga that has inapporate pictures on the cover. She is little bit weird in inapporate way.
there is some violence in the series. in one eposide loaf bread rip it self open blood come out. how ever that was most graphic sence in show that I can remember. most of the voliance is more on the level of the saturay cartoon would have.
spark300c

Re: Humanity Has Declined

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:44 am

Not sure if you were aware, but we have a review section for things like this.
mechana2015

Postby spark300c » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:35 am

where do submit and am i allow to submit?
spark300c

Postby Mithrandir » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 am

It looks like you might not have enough time on the site to be allowed to post in the reviews database (it's the reviews button at the top of the screen.) Just keep participating in the site and you should able to contribute in no time!
Mithrandir

Postby goldenspines » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:18 am

Hello there, Spark300c! As both Mech and Mith have mentioned, we have a specific place for submitting anime, manga, and video game reviews here: http://www.christiananime.net/reviews/caareviews.php
In order to suggest a title or add a review, members have to have a certain number of posts (but like Mith also mentioned, just keep participating in the forums and you'll be fine!)
If you have any questions about how the reviews system works, please don't hesitate to private message me (using the small "PM" button by my username) and I will be happy to help you out!
goldenspines

Postby BetsieBead » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 pm

I saw one episode of this and it
was Bizzarely Crazy!!!!!!
BetsieBead

Postby SilverToast » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:24 pm

BetsieBead wrote:I saw one episode of this and it
was Bizzarely Crazy!!!!!!

It gets crazier and more hilarious! I would recommend it watching it more. Although I believe that's the only episode that shows gore like that. It isn't really seen in the rest of the episodes.
SilverToast

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews